Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hehehehe awsome poem diii ... the original idea of the name is mine ... and I'm actually humming it non stop !!!

Hehehe ... woh strwberry waali main hi hoon na ??? Mujhe samajh aa gaya 😳

Anyways .. the rest of the disucssion ... waah kya naam hai ... Honey Sir ...suits him ... and his personality ... as sweet as honey !!! Cho chweetu aditya sir is :P :P
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice poem πŸ‘..i like these Lines so much😊

Enhe dekhakar me tomato nahi strberry si ho gayi hun laal

Kitane ache lagate hai enapar ye bikhare huve baal

Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Hey Bhagwaan...Jiya...maine unhe Honey sir nahi kaha...2 mahine pehle ek episode mein Abhijeet ne ek ladki ko ''Hi Honey' kaha tha...don't remember which episode. Bhavana was in Rajamundry at that time...

PLEASE!!!!! I didn't call him honey...!!!!! 🀣He's just Adi sir for me.

Iss mein mere rajahmundry mein hone ki baat kahaan se aayi ???? 😲
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember that he said 'Hi Honey' when you were in Rjmdry...You missed the episode.and you were asking me till late night ki  kya hua and you were shocked that he called a girl 'Honey'.  you put some πŸ˜‘ smileys and some 😭 smileys too.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Hehehe ... toh woh iss mein add ho gaya ... yeah ... I was for a second traumatised when you said he called someone Honey !!! And no one on IF was revealing the details too ... πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
yeah...that's the coincidence - Abhijeet calling someone 'Hi Honey' in style and 'Madhu'moy sur...another Honey connection...πŸ˜› That's why Jiya called him 'Honey sir'.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Well established ... kahaan Hi Honey ... ko Madhumoy se jod diya !!! Heheehhe he's got so many names ... each equally special ... sabse dear Abhijeet ... and then all these ... aajkal toh Madhumoy chaaya hua hai zubaan pe ...
visrom thumbnail
Madhumoy was a pleasant surprise...he was so cute...so young and fresh. It was a pleasure to see him during his early days...maybe even before Bandit Queen, that too in another evergreen crime series.

BTW, you didn't see my last post on the Aditya Daya thread. πŸ˜’
Bhavanab thumbnail
And that too as a suspect !!!! Heheheh ... he was choo chweetu !!!

Today aaj lecture mein jab madhumoy sur ke baare padha on IF ... and I suddenly laughed quite some people looked back at me πŸ˜† ... I was like ... na nothing ... just new developments in Anna's campaign !! Hehehe
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry for being late Jiya di, very nice poem.πŸ‘