Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Yes sure Afee...
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
OMG just watched the episode, awww this poor guy still luv bebo, ufffffff did these CV's really had to bring this misunderstanding thing arghhhhhhhhh... OMG he will luv her more when he will get to know the truth, but kab aur kaise amrit ko sachai pata chalega.
@alju: will post the scene
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I have not seen the episode.  And I do not know IF I will.

I cannot bear this any more.  Of course, I still keep track of the updates.  But seeing Amrit hate Bebo this much is soo unbearable.

Maybe after things get sorted out, I will go back and watch the old episodes. 
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
but sinha u got to see the amBo scene from today episode, its sooo touchy, well don't worry if u cannot watch the episode then its ok i am going to edit the scene hopefully it will be done soon. u really need to watch this scene, awww poor amrit cried.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

but sinha u got to see the amBo scene from today episode, its sooo touchy, well don't worry if u cannot watch the episode then its ok i am going to edit the scene hopefully it will be done soon. u really need to watch this scene, awww poor amrit cried.
Poor Amrit cried ... lekhin what about all the tears we have been crying??

CryCryCryCry

CVs please stop all these tears!!

Afreen I am waiting for your scene ... I would love to see AmBo together again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
@sinha: well i have already uploaded the video on youtube, but i can't view it right now cos they r doing some maintenance, hopefully they get done wid it soon, so i can give u guys the link, otherwise i will have post it here tomorrow, cos going to sleep in a while.
Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Oh,u all r angry wid CV's but if u want 2 cry u have 2 watch the epi.It's very heart touching.itni dino baad Amrit kuch naram hua.kash bebo behosh na hoti.Agar woh hosh mein hoti toh kuch to sun sakti......Cry

@Juhuti:Sure plz upload the scene i will watch it many time.Kyun ki mujhe serial dekh ke rona accha lagta hain.Aur mera rona dekh ke meri behen ko pata chalta hain ke usne kya miss kar diya.Aur woh sunne ke liye betab hoti hain aur mere bhao bar jate hain.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index