Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!! u all will don't blive that after watching 2day's epi i cried.๐Ÿ˜ญOh Amrit has so much pain in his heart.I can't blive!!!Amrit was crying 2day.๐Ÿ˜ญHe said he loves Bebo so much.I can see his love for bebo.๐Ÿ˜ณSo why the CV's r doing this disgusting things 2 our Amrit?๐Ÿ˜กWhy?Amrit was also  saying that "Mein kya ban gaya?"๐Ÿ˜ญOh i felt so bad 4 him.๐Ÿ˜ญ

But after some time i was so angry on him.Why he is not understanding things?๐Ÿ˜กWhy he is quite?Why won't he tell everything 2 Bebo?He went n told GG that this time he want Bebo's dead.๐Ÿ˜ก

And the most funny thing>>>>2day Amrit told that "Bebo tumne mere pyaar ko sharminda kar diya"๐Ÿ˜†What it means?๐Ÿ˜•I'm seeing 4 many days that Amrit is telling funny words.Like in Maha epi he said,"Mein Arjun-Bebo ki prem kahani ehi par khatam kar dunga"๐Ÿ˜†Soo funny.And that day he said,"Apne aashiq"๐Ÿ˜†What happened 2 u Amrit?๐Ÿ˜ฒWhy r u using such funny words?๐Ÿ˜ฒOh i'm so laughing.And now i remembered bebo's words,"Haste haste to mera pet dukhne laga."๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And if Bebo heard all that revenging words from Amrit's mouth so i'm sure that Amrit ka to band baj jayega.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok gals i know u all r bored by reading my Faltoo post๐Ÿ˜ณ but really 2day's epi was sad n funny also.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by princessdoll - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too felt really sorry for Amrit today. Even though he believes Bebo tried to kill him, he still loves her a lot. It was really sweet to watch him care for her, before he remembered how Bebo had "betrayed" him.

But in my opinion, if he truly loves Bebo, he should at least ask Bebo directly about Arjun and give her an opportunity to explain everything, instead of punishing her by attempting to kill her.Edited by s_a_m - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah princessdoll Amrit has gone a bit crazy, khud kabhi achey wakt mein bhi Bebo ko I LUV U to kaha nai... chala hai ishq pr barey barey dialogue maarne...
For today's episode, I still gotta watch it after I get home frm klg.
Then I'll leave my commnets on this new arisal of mixed feelings in Amrit.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh no its mean i got to watch the episode
sorry alju but its looks like i won't keep up with my words, i can't miss amrit saying that he loves beboโค๏ธ and all that, i have to watch it.
๐Ÿ˜
Ambofan thumbnail
Hahaha.. I knew it Afee dear..
Tum dekho gi zror... Coz if it is suppose to be happy after 15 days, then we wud defo like to see how it leads to the happiness...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Hahaha.. I knew it Afee dear..
Tum dekho gi zror... Coz if it is suppose to be happy after 15 days, then we wud defo like to see how it leads to the happiness...

arghhhhhhhhh i hate my self for breaking this, but i got to watch it, and i knew too ke kehne ko to keh rahi hoon that i won't watch but at the end i will watch it. there is no way that i can stop watching the show now matter what happen?
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really good. Just because of AmBo scene. When Amrit was pouring his heart out I was so happy and thought that we got our old Amrit back. But the next moment he again turned out to be the cruel husband who wanted to kill his dear wife.
Ambofan thumbnail
Me neither.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So now I have watched the episode, and it was shooo shweet when Amrit was making his love confession to the unconscious Bebo...
But khotte ko phir Arjun yaad aa gya...
Bus isi tarah Amrit ko ehsaas hota rahe gradually....
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
its mean i have to edit the scene and upload
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
OMG just watched the episode, awww this poor guy still luv bebo, ufffffff did these CV's really had to bring this misunderstanding thing arghhhhhhhhh... OMG he will luv her more when he will get to know the truth, but kab aur kaise amrit ko sachai pata chalega.
@alju: will post the scene