India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Why???????

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
OMG!! u all will don't blive that after watching 2day's epi i cried.CryOh Amrit has so much pain in his heart.I can't blive!!!Amrit was crying 2day.CryHe said he loves Bebo so much.I can see his love for bebo.EmbarrassedSo why the CV's r doing this disgusting things 2 our Amrit?AngryWhy?Amrit was also  saying that "Mein kya ban gaya?"CryOh i felt so bad 4 him.Cry

But after some time i was so angry on him.Why he is not understanding things?AngryWhy he is quite?Why won't he tell everything 2 Bebo?He went n told GG that this time he want Bebo's dead.Angry

And the most funny thing>>>>2day Amrit told that "Bebo tumne mere pyaar ko sharminda kar diya"LOLWhat it means?ConfusedI'm seeing 4 many days that Amrit is telling funny words.Like in Maha epi he said,"Mein Arjun-Bebo ki prem kahani ehi par khatam kar dunga"LOLSoo funny.And that day he said,"Apne aashiq"LOLWhat happened 2 u Amrit?ShockedWhy r u using such funny words?ShockedOh i'm so laughing.And now i remembered bebo's words,"Haste haste to mera pet dukhne laga."ROFLROFLROFL

And if Bebo heard all that revenging words from Amrit's mouth so i'm sure that Amrit ka to band baj jayega.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok gals i know u all r bored by reading my Faltoo postEmbarrassed but really 2day's epi was sad n funny also.CryLOL

Edited by princessdoll - 24 January 2011 at 7:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_mAmbofanParulRatiShiviAanya.-Afeelicious-

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I too felt really sorry for Amrit today. Even though he believes Bebo tried to kill him, he still loves her a lot. It was really sweet to watch him care for her, before he remembered how Bebo had "betrayed" him.

But in my opinion, if he truly loves Bebo, he should at least ask Bebo directly about Arjun and give her an opportunity to explain everything, instead of punishing her by attempting to kill her.

Edited by s_a_m - 24 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviAanya.

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Yeah princessdoll Amrit has gone a bit crazy, khud kabhi achey wakt mein bhi Bebo ko I LUV U to kaha nai... chala hai ishq pr barey barey dialogue maarne...
For today's episode, I still gotta watch it after I get home frm klg.
Then I'll leave my commnets on this new arisal of mixed feelings in Amrit.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
oh no its mean i got to watch the episode
sorry alju but its looks like i won't keep up with my words, i can't miss amrit saying that he loves beboHeart and all that, i have to watch it.
Day Dreaming
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hahaha.. I knew it Afee dear..
Tum dekho gi zror... Coz if it is suppose to be happy after 15 days, then we wud defo like to see how it leads to the happiness...
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Hahaha.. I knew it Afee dear..
Tum dekho gi zror... Coz if it is suppose to be happy after 15 days, then we wud defo like to see how it leads to the happiness...

arghhhhhhhhh i hate my self for breaking this, but i got to watch it, and i knew too ke kehne ko to keh rahi hoon that i won't watch but at the end i will watch it. there is no way that i can stop watching the show now matter what happen?
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was really good. Just because of AmBo scene. When Amrit was pouring his heart out I was so happy and thought that we got our old Amrit back. But the next moment he again turned out to be the cruel husband who wanted to kill his dear wife.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Me neither.... Big smile

So now I have watched the episode, and it was shooo shweet when Amrit was making his love confession to the unconscious Bebo...
But khotte ko phir Arjun yaad aa gya...
Bus isi tarah Amrit ko ehsaas hota rahe gradually....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index