Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 24 January Written Update - Completed (Page 3)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update.

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Thanks for posting. I'm soo happy for Nandini! I wonder if prapti will be an unwed mother.lol

You know, I'd like to see that happen.... it might sound mean, but I think that would probably knock some of Gautam's arrogance...

I want Prem and Nandini to expose Krushna, and that'd make Sonakshi's father to break the rishta with the Rajadhyaksh, and Mayank would get a cold feet and refuse the baby is his...
That's make Gautam realize how it feels to be on the receiving end....

Or, knowing Gautam, he might just blame Nandini for spoiling Prapti's life...Stern Smile
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@ Tanu: I wanna Super like ur comment..even I was thinkin d same that d Prapti track is here to put some sense in Gautam-dadi brain..n Prapti too may land in a similar position as Nandini..maybe Krushna rapes her too on her weddin day/ d situation u mentioned/ something like that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thinker_Belle

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update Shobs....

Gautam never fully explained why he thinks Nandini is at fault here... I mean, DrK keeps telling how they shared a bond that was very genuine and all that... so why is he not understanding anything now???

I mean, he has to provide a proper justification as to why he blames Nandini... is it because he too thinks that Nandini is "apavitra"? Or is it because he thinks his whole family was cheated, as Nandini deliberately hid things from them? If he's a momma's boy, I think its too late in life to say to his wife to leave the house....

I'm a little disappointed by the way his charater is being portrayed....

But Urmilla's and Dadi's is pretty justified... they, along with Aayi make the perfect evil witches, very selfish and materialistic...

Prem was awesome today... I was cheering all the dialogues he mouthed..

I liked how Dr K was being assertive with daadi... I wish she'd be that way with Gautam too... I dont understand why she's subdues and helpless when talking to him....

I feel for Pratham, poor chap, his wife's a twit and he's stuck in between his parents' drama, his granny adding fuel.... he cant even support Prem openly...

I feel for Govind and Pallavi too... they are the ones that have been suffering the most, after Nandini. Look at their situation:
1. They were worried for Nandini after she came to know the truth
2. Then they were worried that Krushna is causing more trouble in her life
3. They were a bit relaxed when Nandini calls to say Prem accepted her, but Aayi starts her health scare drama...
4. They take care of Aayi, but DrK calls to say all is not well, and Nandini's coming home...
5. More Aayi drama and they have to deal with Nandini
6.They relax when Prem comes to fetch Nandini, but they aren't sure if everything will ever be the same...
7. Krushna is still an issue, and not imortant, but Sumi's marriage is still an issue... I mean if krushna gets exposed and all, her marriage might be delayed..

How much can those 2 take really?? Its a wonder their characters are still sane....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

AsYa_KaBhi Goldie
AsYa_KaBhi
AsYa_KaBhi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Thannk u
gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update-  i love this episode - so touching - this show will be in the top 
pal1990 Senior Member
pal1990
pal1990

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for gr8 update!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index