Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

DSDV 24 January Written Update - Completed

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Great episode again today!  Big smile

Episode opens with Prem and Nandini at Karmarkar house porch. Prem tells Nandini that we will face the world together now, let us go home.......you are not alone now...I am with you.   EmbarrassedTongue

Rajadhyaksh home.  Kalyani brings tea for Gautam who is sulking.   He refuses.  She asks why this doori between us, we used to share everything before, what has happened to change all?   Gautam says marriage is based on trust and you hid such a big truth from me.   You are blind in your love for Nandini. Shocked  Ever since that girl came to this house, we have had nothing but trouble.   Kalyani says I don't believe our relationship is so weak that it cannot withstand a little trouble .....We have always stood by each other but now you are not even willing to listen to me....All I want to say is what is happening in this house is wrong.......Nandini is not at fault but no one understands that...Cry........Gautam says if Nandini is more important to you than me and your son, there is no point talking to you..Dead....Kalyani is upset to hear this. 

Karmarkar home.  PreNa enter with Prem holding Nandini's hand. (CVs heard my prayers again!)   Aayi lets go and goes bak bak on Nandini and her apavitrata.........Prem stops her and says Nandini is my wife and if I don't give her my saath in trouble, what is the use of my being her husband? ClapClap  Her izzat is my izzat and I am taking her home. Big smile  Ayi cannot believe what is happening  (was she thinking now Prem will marry Sumati......talk of being delusional.....no wonder Krushna is a psycho!)   She tells Prem he is making a big mistake.  Prem says I made my mistake when I let her go from the house and did not stop her and I am ashamed for that mistake! (Wah Prem! Clap  you managed to shut Aayi's mouth!) Big smile  Prem apologizes to Govind for what happened and Govind says I don't know how to thank you.   Prem tells him you are elder, just give us your blessings that we are able to face all the difficulties ahead and live together happily. Embarrassed  Govind and Pallavi shed tears of joy!  Smile  PreNa leave.

Rajadhyaksh home.   Daadi is setting out breakfast (surprise! surprise!Shocked ).  Pratham comes down and Daadi asks him to sit.   She serves him but he is silent and he gives Daadi and Urmila looks which the two thick-skinned women are not able to understand (must watch scene! LOL).   Urmila asks whether he doesn't like what is prepared and whether she should ask Suman to make something else! (talk about dumb!Confused)   Kalyani comes and asks Daadi and Urmila why they are behaving as if nothing has happened.  She says Prem left home in the morning and I don't know what state he is in and Nandini left home in the night and we don't know where she is, whether she is safe or not and you people are not worried?   Daadi says who cares where Nandini is,Angry you don't care for your home, so I am doing your work!   Urmila puts in her two bit and Pratham finally loses it and asks her to shut up!  Thumbs Up  Kalyani says are we to forget that Nandini is Prem's wife and Daadi says Nandini was just a bad dream and we should just forget everything now and get on with our lives! Ouch  Pratham gets up and leaves for office without eating and Daadi immediately goes bak bak about Kalyani not caring for her children......even Prapti is missing from home!  Shocked

Mayank and Prapti in a bedroom.   Prapti asks sure we are not doing something wrong? (what were they planning anyway??? Shocked)   Mayank reassures her and says we are going to be married soon.   Then his phone rings and it is Krushna.  Krushna says I saw your car outside, are you there, I am coming in.   Prapti prepares to leave immediately and outside the house, they meet Krushna.  On Mayank's request, Krushna asks Prapti to stay for some more time.  She says no I left home early, I need to get back.....and then says there is some problem at home. Nandini has gone to her maike and Prem bhai is all upset. Wink Krushna asks why has Nandini left and Prapti says I don't know......I have to find out after going home.  She leaves and Krushna smiles (Krushna, you think you know, but you don't!! Evil Smile)

Rajadhyaksh home.   Kalyani asks Daadi what am I doing wrong and what has Nandini done wrong?  She is the victim of such a big trauma and I understand her pain.  When such things happen, society always blames the girl, but I will not allow that, it is not her fault! Clap Daadi gets angry and says we should be helping Prem to forget Nandini and the best way is to get him married again. ShockedShockedAngry   K is shocked to hear this.  Gautam comes down the stairs and supports Daadi saying it would be best to do that. D'oh

Karmarkar home.   Pallavi and Govind are very happy.  Pallavi says I thank God that I got you for a husband and Nandini has found Prem. Embarrassed  Govind says let us pray for their happiness because Nandini's battle is not over yet, she has to face Prem's family still. Pallavi says that if wife and husband stand together, they can overcome anything. Smile

Rajadhyaksh home.   Prem and Nandini come home.  The whole family is shocked to see them except Kalyani who is very happy.   As they enter the threshold, Gautam stops Prem saying that there is no place for Nandini in this house.  Kalyani stares at him in shock. Prem says but Nandini is my wife and bahu of this house.  Gautam says no, she is not the bahu, she has no rishta with this house, tell her to get out. Shocked  Prem is taken aback but says we will talk later, now are angry.   Gautam refuses to listen.  Prem says she is my wife and will live where I live and if this house is mine, it is hers too.  Clap  Gautam shouts at Nandini saying you are shameless, you are standing there after all that happened. Angry Prem steps in front of Nandini (EmbarrassedGaurav is awesome in this scene!)  He says Nandini is my wife and I have given my vachan to stand by her in all difficulties and her izzat is my izzat.  If Nandini cannot stay her then I too......Clap .  Gautam says look at me in my eyes and talk......are you going to leave your family for this girl?   Prem says you are forcing me to do it.  Smile   Gautam says, I will not accept her.   Prem says if that is your final decision, then I am leaving this house. ClapClap  Nandini is in tears.   Frame freezes on her face.

Precap:    Prem and Nandini are walking on the road.  Prem tells my papa was my like my friend and now..Ouch.. Nandini says all this is happening because of me......Prem tells her it is not because of you,  it is because of my dad and daadi's zidd........your happiness is my responsibility now!  EmbarrassedClap

Lovely episode.......it was a hat trick with 3 great episodes in a row!!   Way to go!   Will fill the missing bit in a while.........downloading videos..........enjoy!!

Edit:  updated the missing bit.............Smile

Edited by ssroomani - 24 January 2011 at 9:07am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

Opandaywebkapreshma12umaindiaritakayallysiabinita4lovegirlpower2101DayalNandwanianushkhajennyrsroshnunehalpoonamhabsfanAMSTmonicaysaggi80gshah84JANNAVmokbanjiyasinghreena71adhewarShaliniLhjarianHumtum25sweetybahlnirleppannumilwebpearldesaisoapwatcherashnaMaharajmystifyrevemajamgurlbeautifulbcdhan0022skamaniivanta29kamuralifatsolaimdadprinks75prithvifancloudzpisces16MefromNJHeenapekomasaewacrmsgaayikargattudd.cooldivra4Mamanabmm1985GauravsDbestshanak.hotgauranitaiGauri22srmirjiA HUGE FANPrabhkallusihukoptypSweetFifiregularinfoShas3Xx_fehmida_xXEnigma.Thinker_Belleshalini01-Zaara-fj08Sophia21OmaRamdassVarsha-01neela226anna44Kash-Gurti-Visukinara17Pachu.P-Aysha-SuhaniSonianycsweetieanu17InfofanEksie

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
thankss
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
thanks shobs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update. Im so happy! Big smile

ssroomani

kinara17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinara17
kinara17

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thank you my dear..

ssroomani

Xx_fehmida_xX IF-Dazzler
Xx_fehmida_xX
Xx_fehmida_xX

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

ssroomani

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hi I am new to here..but want to say now DSDV is so gr8....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrefj08ssroomani

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thanks Shobs for d awesome update..this epi too seems to An awesome 1..liked d fact that Both Prem n Dr. k r supportin Nandini..n Prem shut aayi's mouth up...yay...he stood up for his wife in front of dad ..way to go Prem...I'm Heart ing it!! But d 2 actually left home Unhappy...dont think they'll stay out 4 long..d best thing wud b if as a protest Kalyani, Pratham n maybe even Prapti Decide to leave d home/ maybe G realizes his mistake later...ummm..whatever...I want them back home I dont want them to suffer much...though I know for drama sake obviously Cvs will make them suffer like hell

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrefj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index