Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Precap: Finally Kinjal Blurts out (Page 3)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
If she is not pregnant, then what happened? Did she lie? Did she even sleep with Umaang? If not, then how could she have gotten pregnant? Seriously, did the CVs think we'd believe she got pregnant out of nowhere? I am missing something in this storyline...I was wondering how the CVs were going to handle a pregnant character and I guess they chickened out.  But please, someone elaborate, did she and Umaang sleep with each other?

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
*sniff* pollution..
Smoke.. ESCAPE!!!
evad IF-Dazzler
evad
evad

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Oh wow finally she found her tongue but a little too late
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

*sniff* pollution..
Smoke.. ESCAPE!!!
LOLLOL
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Kal hoga dhamaka....

Kinjal shouts at everyone...
Why dont u understand, i m not pregnant....

and Camera is on everyone's face....shocked and stunned Koki, Aham, Rashi, Hetal, Baa, Chirag, Parag....

so Finally Kal Kuchh Hoga.....Modi Family Ka Ek Aur Sach Ka Samna......

well its out but too late. 
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

If she is not pregnant, then what happened? Did she lie? Did she even sleep with Umaang? If not, then how could she have gotten pregnant? Seriously, did the CVs think we'd believe she got pregnant out of nowhere? I am missing something in this storyline...I was wondering how the CVs were going to handle a pregnant character and I guess they chickened out.  But please, someone elaborate, did she and Umaang sleep with each other?

Umang gave her a report to show her family, Kokila found the report amongst Kinjals jewellery, questioned Kinjal by making Kinjal open the hospital report, when she opened it, Kokila revealed to us viewers what was in the report, it was a positive result for pregnancy from a hospital for Kinjal Parag Modi. 

After that Kokila slapped her and tried to question her who the father of the baby was, Kinjal just cried but too scared to reveal, Kokila assumed Elesh was the father, started giving him dirty looks, eventually Sangeet ceremony date Kinjal told Gopi baby father was Umang not Elesh (as the reason to bring the report in the first place was to stop marriage to Elesh), after Sangeet, Gopi told Kokila, Kokila confirmed with Kinjal, before she could call off the wedding, Elesh and family turned up next day, Urmila had called them the night before (after Sangeet ceremony) to say Kinjal was carrying baby and father of the baby is boyfriend Umang. Elesh broke off wedding, Umang broke off with Kinjal as the reason he was doing this was for revenge on Aham (Aham broke off with his sister before marrying Gopi). Family think she is pregnant hence have agreed to Dhawal marrying her, Dhawal finds out she isn't pregnant when she is pleading with Umang her boyfriend to come to rescue her as family still think she is pregnant but she isn't.

Relationship with Umang was hush, hush, mostly by phone, met once but we saw a tape where they (Umang and Kinjal) were kissing in the car, this tape was sent by Kinjal's blackmailer instead of the wedding tape of GoHam and RaJi wedding (it was a double wedding). What Kinjal didn't know at the time was that Umang her boyfriend was actually blackmailing her too, and he sent the tape, luckily for her the Modi's didn't see the tape only she saw it, from that tape it shows Umang and Kinjal were perhaps intimate but it didn't result in pregnancy.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
omg i loved the way ahem looked with a shoked face lmao couldnt stop watchin that promo
crms Senior Member
crms
crms

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, Sadhli. 
Dhawal will be the happiest of the lot.

Go to top