India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Arre re arre yeh kya hua?

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Ok so I just saw the promo and I'm a bit confused.
On one hand I'm really happy that they're finally married and Geet has officially become Mrs. Geet Khurana but on the other hand the slightest bit of hope I had that they'll have their SR is gone!Ouch

The reason Maan goes away is probably to 'protect' Geet and think about ways to tell her about the abortion but out of all nights, he chose his WEDDING NIGHT?!D'ohUnless maybe there is another reason?

It's great to see Mr. Angry Young Man back in full form though! I just wish that side of him could've been in hiding for a couple more days and waited till they had their SR!TongueNow I wonder how long viewers will have to wait to see them truly become one soul.

The only hope I currently have is that the promos don't always show what really happens on the show and can be quite misleading and hopefully that FB pic showing Geet on the bed in her bridal outfit and Maan in office attire was just a scene from the promo. 

What are your thoughts on the new promo? Are you just glad that they're actually married or were you hoping for something more maybe?

On the bright side, I'm really looking forward to seeing Geet cook for the family! :)

Dia

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5gurpreet28Amiiishmgdg_2010LuvScoobySilentsoul-Kash-

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i am scared to c new promo........maan geet ko tension nahi dana chata its show in promo.i think.....but sr ko office jakar or geet ke sath time na bitaka wo geet ko jada tension day raha hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

I really think that promos are meant to either confuse, scare or sometimes mislead viewers. 

Brij shooting Geet promo was obviously misleading, it just meant that he is trying to hurt Geet.

As far as I can tell, this promo is saying that much awaited SR is not happening anytime soon. 

We saw the marriage, they HAVE to show SR, just not immediately Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishhindu4lyf

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
it is an interesting promo.....ConfusedShockedOuch

geet has a real good luck.......Angry

1st sr......with someone who just want to ditch her....Dead

2nd sr.....with some one.....geet is his everything.....so tried not to do anything in their most memorable night.......for sake of what only he & his babaji knows......ShockedDead

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I really think that promos are meant to either confuse, scare or sometimes mislead viewers. 

Brij shooting Geet promo was obviously misleading, it just meant that he is trying to hurt Geet.

As far as I can tell, this promo is saying that much awaited SR is not happening anytime soon. 

We saw the marriage, they HAVE to show SR, just not immediately Wink
exactly the promo is just scary and was put to achieve a purpose...and the promo achieved its purpose....no more demands for SR, no more demand for the scene of maan putting sindoor on her forehead, no demand for maan tying her blouse strings, no demands for maan holding from her waist, nothing now in the forum, just wishes that they will not have MU...so chill out...they r married...let us enjoy the marriage rituals....and we will get all the hot scenes we want, from AA....u name any type of scenes for them, the cvs will immediately fulfill ur wishes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nandinivarma1]
exactly the promo is just scary and was put to achieve a purpose...and the promo achieved its purpose....no more demands for SR, no more demand for the scene of maan putting sindoor on her forehead, no demand for maan tying her blouse strings, no demands for maan holding from her waist, nothing now in the forum, just wishes that they will not have MU...so chill out...they r married...let us enjoy the marriage rituals....and we will get all the hot scenes we want, from AA....u name any type of scenes for them, the cvs will immediately fulfill ur wishes...[/QUOTE]

ROFLROFL  We got this even when we did not demand it LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top