Rapid Fire with Reshmi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Rapid fire with Reshmi Ghosh
Buzz up!

Dusky beauty Reshmi Ghosh gained fame when she won the Miss India Earth title in 2002.The gorgeous actress was seen in quite a few Bollywood films and also got noticed in television shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Now she plays Nupur in Tere Liye. We caught up with her for a quick  rapid fire interview.
Showing 1 of 7 imagesPrevious    Next
Reshmi Ghosh

When do you feel most beautiful?
After waking up in the morning. I feel beautiful without makeup, which according to me is the real beauty of a woman.

Reshmi Ghosh

How do you balance your career with personal relationships?
It is not very difficult for me, as I know how to balance my personal and professional life. Even Amit is quite understanding and I don't believe in mixing both.

Reshmi Ghosh

Who inspires you the most?
My inspiration comes from my peace of mind as I am the one who criticizes my own work as well as admire my own work.  I believe that inspiration should come from within and not by imitating others.

Reshmi Ghosh

Do you feel dating pressures?
None whatsoever. My dates are more about fun and enjoyment and about to getting to know the other person and if there is pressure then there is no need to have date.

Reshmi Ghosh

What's the importance of finding 'the one' very special one?
It is very important to find some very special because he would be the one person who would love me and only me.

Reshmi Ghosh

What would you like to achieve in the next 5 to 10 years?
I have attained all the glamour and fame on small screen by doing some powerful roles. Now I want to be noticed on the silver screen.

Reshmi Ghosh

What has been your proudest career achievement ?
Winning the title of Miss India. I have to achieve a lot yet but in these few years I have laid the foundation by doing characters like Bhoomi and Nupur. I am just waiting for the right time to come."
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Rapid-fire-with-Reshmi-Ghosh&aid=2513

Edited by Armu4eva - 24 January 2011 at 6:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilovepie.khajjuSunShine_Asita11

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Updated..
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanks for sharinggggggg

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index