Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

SR-The broken fairytale-Last words (Page 3)

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Originally posted by sara-ksgfan14

well siddhima were given a chance many times..............but u see ridhima never moved on 4rm armaan..........u fall in love the 2nd time when u move on 4rm the 1st 1 which riddzi never did

well it is clearly mentioned that this is only a SR post...why do u leep peeping in here???

who invited u?? urself write....go in ur exclusive AR posts and praise AR.....

i dont wanna start a fight....telling u descently.....spam ur AR phorever posts

hahaha......bang on twineeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL
What a straight forward replyBig smileLOL

Woahhhh are we still tackled between SR vs AR Wacko

TwineieeeeeeeeeeHug

these people need to be told again and again.....

we will be always be in between AR/SR.....SR are our own!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1-Harshu-

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

TwineieeeeeeeeeeHug

these people need to be told again and again.....

we will be always be in between AR/SR.....SR are our own!

HugHug

I knw and I see Twineeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's crazy that some members are still interested in arguing and debating on SR/AR thingyOuch. But, let's ignore it Big smile
SR were/will always remain in our heart, and I personally don't think that any couple would take their place coz I still have not attached to any couple despite seeing a few romantic showsCryCry
SR were so special to us and will remain special foreverBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyjeran-Mayu--Harshu-

mightymyth9 Senior Member
mightymyth9
mightymyth9

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
thank you for making this post. this might just be a fictional show but the characters will for life we a part of those people who saw beauty in this broken fairytale. the bond made people believe that second chances do exist. its sad it had to end this way,but im happy that some of us realise the importance of values and culture in our lives, something that was shown by our sr and will in one corner of our heart will always be there with us.
TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
absolutely beautiful post yaar, SR left us with a belief in second chances, n the vm is too beautiful it just goes to show no matter how thing truned out, SR bond is irreplaceable, no one can have the effect on ridzy like sid did, n vice versa for sid, they were drawn to eacother from very first meeting, and their love will remain a beautiful memory for us all to rejoice in, great topic hats off 2u. Clap x
monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
paru Hug amazing post... i  m an big TV maniac.......but Siddhima story touched my heart......Ppl believe or not believe it whatever siddhima share it can't be explain...it just u can feel.......it was wonded fairytale which end was so sad........Cry

this r pocco's word for siddhima........which i most love......

Everybody wants a fairytale. All of us. But sometimes fairytales come like ugly caterpillars - they take their time - stay in a cocoon - and then, emerge as beautiful butterflies with wings as bright as the sun. 

that butterfliescame out..........flied high with their wings but unfortunately......their wing were cut down..........Cry Cry 
i  really hate CV for this.

i always remember two line.........sid & riddhima .........

Riddhima- Sid aur mere jo kuch bhi usse sirf mehsoos kiya ja sakta hain....

SidRiddhima tum shayad kisi aur ka haath thaam lo.......par mere liye itna kaafi hain ki kabhi tumne mera haath thaamne layak samjha....... main uss mode pe hamesha  khada rahunga jahan se tumhe dekh sakoon.......Heart

i truely remembered this line.........

at last sid came to see her........Cry  

i will always charish those memeories forever.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
First of all I want to thank you a million for making this post on this forum. I had actually convinced myself that I will never again see any more post on SR in this forum..I was under the impression that except me, all other SR fans have moved on and are happily enjoying some other show..But you disillusioned me..SR for us will always remain an epitome of second chances..Though the CVs have mutilated Riddhima's character beyond help and I would have any day preferred Siddhant to be left alone than to live with such a spineless invertebrate..Still in some corner of my heart, SR pulls me towards them..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for Amazing response! I have missed you all too!!Hug. This was long due. I had to say bye to SR my way and I am glad I did it. I was scared of the petty fightson this forum , but I am glad to say the forum has improved somewhat. And that AR fan who still managed to miss my PS, sweety I don't want to fight with anything. DmG is long over for me and so are these petty fights. The only thread binding me to this forum was my connection to SR and hopefully that will be gone too now.
Rehan none of us SR fans have forgotten SR or their amazing story. It's just that all of us are trying to move on while trying to accept the fact that SR never got their happy ending.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismDJ..-Mayu-NusiSg-Harshu-

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
awesome post
siddhima the most beautiful couple in small screen

Go to top