Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
It's sad. SR was truly one of the best things I ever saw on Indian television. They were meant to be, unfortunately the show producers didn't have much time to finish of the story the right way. So they opted out for the easiest one. It's okay though. As a former SR fan I was happy for everything SR stood for. Sid was an amazing character.
-Euphoria- thumbnail
well siddhima were given a chance many times..............but u see ridhima never moved on 4rm armaan..........u fall in love the 2nd time when u move on 4rm the 1st 1 which riddzi never did
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Well written post Parul 👍🏼
I could not agree more....they deserved a second chance and happy re-union/ending , but everything got ruined 🤢

I shall be back to edit but not sure!😕

All I want to say is that I totally second you here 

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sara-ksgfan14

well siddhima were given a chance many times..............but u see ridhima never moved on 4rm armaan..........u fall in love the 2nd time when u move on 4rm the 1st 1 which riddzi never did

well it is clearly mentioned that this is only a SR post...why do u leep peeping in here???

who invited u?? urself write....go in ur exclusive AR posts and praise AR.....

i dont wanna start a fight....telling u descently.....spam ur AR phorever posts
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

well it is clearly mentioned that this is only a SR post...why do u leep peeping in here???

who invited u?? urself write....go in ur exclusive AR posts and praise AR.....

i dont wanna start a fight....telling u descently.....spam ur AR phorever posts

hahaha......bang on twineeeeeeeeeeeeee😆
What a straight forward reply😃😆

Woahhhh are we still tackled between SR vs AR 

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Sabz-

hahaha......bang on twineeeeeeeeeeeeee😆
What a straight forward reply😃😆

Woahhhh are we still tackled between SR vs AR 

Twineieeeeeeeeee🤗

these people need to be told again and again.....

we will be always be in between AR/SR.....SR are our own!
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

Twineieeeeeeeeee🤗

these people need to be told again and again.....

we will be always be in between AR/SR.....SR are our own!

🤗🤗

I knw and I see Twineeeeeeeeeeeeee, it's crazy that some members are still interested in arguing and debating on SR/AR thingy. But, let's ignore it 😃
SR were/will always remain in our heart, and I personally don't think that any couple would take their place coz I still have not attached to any couple despite seeing a few romantic shows😭😭
SR were so special to us and will remain special forever😃

mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for making this post. this might just be a fictional show but the characters will for life we a part of those people who saw beauty in this broken fairytale. the bond made people believe that second chances do exist. its sad it had to end this way,but im happy that some of us realise the importance of values and culture in our lives, something that was shown by our sr and will in one corner of our heart will always be there with us.
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely beautiful post yaar, SR left us with a belief in second chances, n the vm is too beautiful it just goes to show no matter how thing truned out, SR bond is irreplaceable, no one can have the effect on ridzy like sid did, n vice versa for sid, they were drawn to eacother from very first meeting, and their love will remain a beautiful memory for us all to rejoice in, great topic hats off 2u. 👏 x
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
paru 🤗 amazing post... i  m an big TV maniac.......but Siddhima story touched my heart......Ppl believe or not believe it whatever siddhima share it can't be explain...it just u can feel.......it was wonded fairytale which end was so sad........😭

this r pocco's word for siddhima........which i most love......

Everybody wants a fairytale. All of us. But sometimes fairytales come like ugly caterpillars - they take their time - stay in a cocoon - and then, emerge as beautiful butterflies with wings as bright as the sun. 

that butterfliescame out..........flied high with their wings but unfortunately......their wing were cut down..........😭 😭 
i  really hate CV for this.

i always remember two line.........sid & riddhima .........

Riddhima- Sid aur mere jo kuch bhi usse sirf mehsoos kiya ja sakta hain....

SidRiddhima tum shayad kisi aur ka haath thaam lo.......par mere liye itna kaafi hain ki kabhi tumne mera haath thaamne layak samjha....... main uss mode pe hamesha  khada rahunga jahan se tumhe dekh sakoon.......❤️

i truely remembered this line.........

at last sid came to see her........😭  

i will always charish those memeories forever.......