India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

SR-The broken fairytale-Last words

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
They deserved a second chance. They deserved a happy ending. Sid deserved a smile. Ridhimma deserved to love again . They were real . They deserved to be real. They should have been.. Together.
Yeah I'm talking about Siddhima, a couple I managed to love in just a few short amazing months. They weren't mushy, they weren't a fairytale but yet they had a chance of fairytale.*sigh* if only they had got chance.
They didn't belong to each other but they fit in each other 's life perfectly , beautifully. It was amazing how one of them could bring a smile on other's face.
Love can be as destructive as it can be constructive , but I am glad to say this that SR's love did a lot more good than bad.
It made Sid the most beautiful character of television, it made Ridhimma fall in love again. It made second chance beautiful and real.

What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

True ain't it? Sid can never lose that part of Ridhimma which loved him and only him. Ridhimma can never seperate that part of her heart which has just the innocent love for her Sid. They didn't get a happy ending , but they got something Alright!
They didn't conquer the world together, yeah sadly they didn't but.. But they conquered our hearts.. That counts for something right?
In the end I would leave you guys with a scene I feel best describe SR's intensity, it's a video by Sidra

Ps: Finally ! I have finished this! Planned to do this for a long while but couldn't bring myself to! AR fans this place ain't for you and I don't wanna fight! I had enough of those petty fights! Yeah I hadn't liked the ending , but it was just coz I didn't get my couple's happy ending. Just that, nothing personal against AR. So plz don't create a battle ground, plz.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*pandav10crazyjeranjyoti_wahiansuperxuberantkaifiaPraSha_SidMaEternalKarSimRestlessWriterjacobharry10011TazzyASIDMA4EVERrapunzel84JATINTHAKKARMahamRehanismOvi_Tanni-Raindrops-ShiningStar18malluangelpavs-Mayu-monarNusiSgslumberqueenmonty22nyctophiliaMidnightMusingsAmeresromiosugar1shamilfriends_rockdesigrl05DJ..Rajiniliciousnisha80Lennienikita_88-x-Reshu-x--Harshu--MERRY-

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Paruuuuuuuuuu

Welcome back sweety and thanks a ton for the superb SR filled post!

**Jhaappiiyaaannnnnn**

They deserved a second chance. They deserved a happy ending. Sid deserved a smile. Riddhima deserved to love again. They were real . They deserved to be real. They should have been... Together.

Bingo!!!

What can I say for such beautifully explained post; other than giving my vishes tippani. I hope you will let me do that!

They deserved the chance and they got it. Siddhant got his smile back and Riddhima was in love with siddhant. it was the most enchanting second chances story ever told on Indian TV.
Siddhima mesmerized me; enchanted and captivated me!

I will like to mention here that I was a AR fan; but the intriguing story and the most subtle; wounded fairytale made me fall in love with Siddhima.

Siddhima were meant to be together; alas they didn't end up together. *Sigh*

They were a couple who fought destiny and were settling in marital bliss. Siddhima showed us that we can hope. Hope for a better future; fall in love again. Dream; fly high. Enjoy life again.

They didn't belong to each other but they fit in each other 's life perfectly , beautifully. It was amazing how one of them could bring a smile on other's face.
Love can be as destructive as it can be constructive , but I am glad to say this that SR's love did a lot more good than bad.

They didn't belong to each other; but completed each other in every sense. They had the power to make the other happy. To take away their partners pain away. They were always soulmates and their relation was way beyond our understanding. Words fail me when I have to describe this couple. They are perfect in every sense.

It made Sid the most beautiful character of television, it made Ridhimma fall in love again. It made second chance beautiful and real.

Siddhima was a story that made charcters only dreamt about in our dreams; a reality by showing the SR love story. It made us believe in second chances. Siddhima were always perfect. They were a made by the almighty himself!

What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

True ain't it? Sid can never lose that part of Ridhimma which loved him and only him. Ridhimma can never seperate that part of her heart which has just the innocent love for her Sid. They didn't get a happy ending , but they got something Alright!
They didn't conquer the world together, yeah sadly they didn't but.. But they conquered our hearts.. That counts for something right?

Loved the thought! Apt for our own siddhima. Siddhant will never lose a part of her; which he has ver carefully planted in his heart. She did make him fall in love with her. Same is the case with Riddhima. Siddhant made her believe in love; taught her to live and love. He made a special place in her heart. He surely has left an impression.

Thanks a ton once again for transporting me back to Siddhima land!

Love
Mayuuu<3<3

Edited by mayuri.vet - 24 January 2011 at 7:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaifiapavsromiosugar1slumberqueen

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs-Harshu-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Hey Parul, nice to see you again

All i can say i agree and well said Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pavs

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

amazing parul, your post brought tears to my eyes and old memory of our sexyface and ickyface came flashing in front of my eyes, it is a wonderful post parulHeartThumbs Up

ClapClap
Heart
BINGO! yes even if they did not end up together, even if they will never be together as a lover but being with each other for a shortwhile, both siddhima had learn something from life, they became more mature in time and saw the world through each other eyes, riddhima became more understanding about love and life while sid became more mature and learn what true love it, which not to have the one you love, but to set it free, and that is what he did, he set his love free. even though they are apart their soul and heart can never be apart from each other, no matter what others says, the fact is and will be that riddhima in one point did fell in love with sid very deeply and the episode itself proved it how much she loved him.

- the KC scene
-the LL trip scene where sid accused riddhima and how she got freaked out when sid got hurt
- when riddhima said that dad i will take care of him, i am still sid wife
-the promise she made that she will make their life filled with happiness( before KC scene)
-the dinner date where she ate the soup and cake even if it was not perfect( also the scene where she said i know it was not perfect but it was perfect for me b/c you made that for me, while talking to his picture)
-the first HM wala scene where riddhima felt something for sid
 -also the scene where riddhima came to sid house and said why should she leave him alone when he was there for her in her bad time and told him to trust her( when sid got hurt in his kness)

there are many scene where it shows that they loved each other, so what if they didn't end up together, in silence their love will bloome, it pain they will think about each other and in happiness they will share their laught and smile to see each other happy, this is love, no matter how far they will be, the silence love between them will always be there!

like sid said, "in one corner of my heart i will always love you riddhima."

lets face it, no matter what no one can take the place of sid in riddhima heart, and i mean no one, it has a special place where she hides her feelings for sid and it can never be tainted by anyone or anything.

and yes siddhima made second chance more beautiful that even i fell in love with second chance to life, love and finding the one that is meant for you! siddhima made me belive that there is always a chance after the first one, but never let the second chance go by b/c then you might regreat in the end! love is not to just live with the person you love, but sometime it isto endure the pain of sepreationa dn yet smile thinking that your love on is happy which sid did for his beloved riddhima!

all in all i belive that even if siddhima are not together, they are together by heart, mind, soul and understanding, riddhima understood the reality of life through sid and sid learn that love is to set it free, not hold it forcely, which he never did! siddhima are a unique couple that no one can forget, no one!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kaifiajacobharry10011pavsNusiSgDJ..-Harshu-Rajinilicious

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
beautifully written.....thnx fr ds post.....
yes indeed dy need to b together.....i agreed to each n every word of ur postttt.....

pavsDJ..

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
... shall be back
-Raindrops- IF-Rockerz
-Raindrops-
-Raindrops-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
amazing post.
yes Siddhima was a beautiful couple from every aspect. their love was selfless and divineEmbarrassed
Riddhima was hurt and shattered beyond words when Sid entered her life and taught her to live again forgetting all the past. and Riddhima learnt to smile again and she fell in love once more:

" Suddenly the world
seems such a perfect place,
suddenly it moves 
with such a perfect grace, 
suddenly my life 
doesn't seem such a waste, 
it all revolves around you"

and Siddhant Modi is the most beautiful character on Indian Television no doubt. he loved his wife as much a man can love a woman. because its really difficult to sacrifice someone you love so selflessly. but he did just that:

"I hate to see the one 
I love happy with somebody 
but I surely hate it more
to see the one
I love unhappy with me..."

Siddhima was the most amazing couple and i truly miss them.
very beautiful post once againEmbarrassed

Edited by bells_10 - 24 January 2011 at 8:15am

DJ..monty22

Go to top