Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Armaan...My Desire!!! AR ff upd(part-7 pg-59)1/5 (Page 59)

Angel_shilpa Groupbie
Angel_shilpa
Angel_shilpa

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
updateee plzzz
watinggg

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minnat_mahi

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
When are u going to update next part yaar...Plz update soon...Smile
Blushhhh Senior Member
Blushhhh
Blushhhh

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
nice!
minnat_mahi Senior Member
minnat_mahi
minnat_mahi

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
plz update
29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
hey awesome ff..
plz add me to d pm list...
cont soon...

Edited by priyanki - 30 April 2011 at 5:37am
sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
plz update :( im like missing this ff to the fullest :( pretty plz and its sunday so i want an update heheheh please :(
Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

thanks to who commented and pressed like button hope u like this part too...

and do check our new ff

Piya ke rang...Rangdini odhni !!! AR

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1670688

PART-7

Through out the class Ridhima could'nt concentrate on what the lecturer was saying, he eyes were only stuck towards Armaan and sheena, she knew she has to face this when she decided to join the college and she made herself strong to face such situations, but seeing Armaan with another girl pierced her heart, how could she see her husband with any other girl, any wife couldn'nt, but she has to go through this and win her love, her Armaan back and she is confident that her love will make Armaan to comeback to him and thats a promise she made to her Ananya mom and more to herself...

The loud sound of the bell broke Ridhima's chain of thoughts, she looked around but Armaan already left with sheena, she sighed dissapointingly...    

muskaan nudged her "hello madam kahaan ho???, kab se chilla rahi hun"

"haa.. haan muskaan kya baat hai" Ridhima asked

"chal na canteen chalte hai lunch keliye , mere peth mein choohe daud rahe hai" muskaan said and dragged Ridhima ...

They looked around for an empty table as the canteen was full

"bhukkad kahi ke , ek table bhi nahi choda, ab main kaise kahaoungi" muskaan cursed all the students... Ridhima giggled at her and looked around to find a table, where a girl in a blue top and long skirt sitting alone, she drageed muskaan along with her towards the table...

"excuse me, can we join u" Ridhima asked with a smile...

"haan kun nahi, please" the girl replied smiling... while muskaan ran to place an order..

"hii, iam Ridhima and thats my friend muskaan, we are in mba first yr" she said pointing muskaan...

"oh i see, iam also mba first yr, am sapna shah" she said forwarding her hand...

Ridhima shook her hand with a smile " lekin tum morning class mein to nahi thi???

"haan mujhe, hostel accomadation ke baare mein principal se baat karni thi, so i couldn't attend the classes, hope ke mera kaam jaldi hojaye" sapna said sipping her cola...

"kyu koi problem hai kya???? Ridhima asked

"hmm, not really but agar hostel mein room nahi mila toh problem hosakti hai, then i have to look for another accomadation" sapna explained her...

soon muskaan joined them with sandwithches, burger, cola and chips and many more

"oh god Muskaaan' kya tum  saare cantaan ka khaana le aayi ho" Ridhiam asked looking at the food items on the table...

"wo kya hai na, maine tumhen poocha nahi tha ke tum kya khaogi ?isiliye main ye saare items le aayi" she said simply munching on her burger...

Muskaan sapna and Ridhima talked through out the lunch and mingled with eachother quite well...

Armaan was standing outside of his apartment. Rahul and Muskaan went for a date, precisely Muskaan forced Rahul to take her out for a dinner. And now he have to wait for him to return coz he forgot his pair of keys inside...He kicked the door in frustration.."owww, he  jumped with pain, Armaan u fool! pehle hi Rahul se keys nai le sakta tha...!" he cursed himself aloud.

"Muskaan aur Rahul ko bhi aaj hi date pe jaana tha,  agar kal chale jaate to kya bigad jaata, i dont know why do they go for dates, end mein to dono jhagadte hue hi ghar aayenge" he looked at his watch, its past 12...

"ab kya karun? yahan khada pagal lag raha hun" he looked around ,thought for a moment  then decided to go on the terrace, becoz standing here was useless as the door will not open until Rahul's back...

He reached the door of terrace , he smiled closing his eyes to feel the cool breeze touching his face ...he opened his eyes to move ahead, but stopped in his tracks as he saw someone standing leaning on the side of the wall ...He couldnt see as her back was facing him, her silky hair flew in air...she was wearing a loose pink tee and knee length shorts ...looking at the moon... he smiled as he thought he can have some fun till Rahul returns "come on Armaan lets have some fun"...

Ridhaim was standing there looking intently at the moon, remebering the events of the day...a smiled played on her lips as she remebered Armaan...She blushed remembering how Armaan proposed her...how she wished it was true, but she would have to wait for that moment she sighed...

Her smiled was replaced by a frown when she remebered that girl who was clinging to Armaan and he was enjoying the attention as she heared him say " sharon you are too hot"..
"hot my foot..." she cursed sharon under her breath...

Armaan took slow steps towards her and stood just behind her, air flew her hairs making them fall on his face, he closed his eyes inhaling her sweet frangrance..." oh god she smells soo good, i wonder how does she tastes" he chuckled at his own thought...

Sensing someone behind her, Ridhima swiftly turned around to see Armaan, he standing there with his eyes closed with stupid grin on his face ...

Not feeling the smoothness of her silky traces anymore he opened his eyes and almost yelled  "Tum"??? he asked shocked seeing her... tum yahaan kaise ho sakti ho

Ridhima frowned "kyun main yahaan kyun nahi ho sakti" she asked keeping her hands on her hips...

"oh now i got it, tum wahi ho, yes! yes tum wahi ho, finally i caught you" he said enthusiastically ...

"kaun??, aur tum kya bol rahe ho" Ridhima said getting confused...

"wahi jo adhi raat ko nikalti hai logon ko daraane, hmm kya kehte hai use..." Armaan started thinking while tapping his finger on his chin...

Ridhima's eyes wide opened with shock "kya, tum... tumne mujhe bhoot kaha" she asked bewildered...

"naa, bhoot nahi bhootni" he corrected her...

Ridhima's jaw touched floor, ... "tumne mujhe bhootni kaha???"she flared at  him ...

"what!!?? what should i think of a girl standing alone at almost midnight with her hairs flowing open in the air,  almost acting like a main lead of a horror flick looking for her next prey" he explained her...

"and you are the poor innocent prey, right???" she asked

"no way, iam not th prey, i am the one who will bind u you with my magic, so that you cannot runaway from my spell" he said seeing straight in her eyes...

Ridhima stared in his deep blue eyes as if saying that she already fallen in his trap and never want to come out of it...

"hello" he waved his hand infront of her eyes "now ur really scaring me with those stares" he said and chuckled seeing her frown and leaning on the wall beside her he asked ...

"ok peace, ab batao tum yahaan kaise?? " not giving her a chance he continued "dont tell me!!! tum mera peecha karte karte yahaan tak pahunch gayi???

"kya..main aur tumhaare peeche"???Ridhima asked ...

"Waise isme tumhaari koi ghalati nahi hai, Armaan mallik ka charm hai hi aisa ki no girl can resist , then how can u'... Armaan said  grinning at her...

Ridhima frowned 'lagta hai the Armaan mallik ko apne baare mein kaafi misconceptions hai, hota hai aksar aisa hota hai' she said consoling him...

'Kya hota hai'??Armaan asked scrating his head with confusion...

"Yahi ke, kuch ladkon ko lagta hai ki wo bahut cool and handsome hai, aur isiliye duniya ki har ladki bas unhin ke peeche padi hui hai,  lekin har ladki tumhaari us sharon ke jaisi nahi hoti, who just flaunt themselves for getting some attention" she said furiously remebering sharon with him...

"Achha, agar aisa nahi hai to tum college se lekar yahaan tak mera peecha karte hua kyun aayi ho??? Haan???Armaan asked with a smirk...

"main nahi, you are stalking me"Ridhima siad poking her finger in his chest...

'Dream on girl, main!! aur kisi laki ka peecha karoonga?? Nope never',

'and by the way, tum meri building ke teraace pe khadi  ho, aur mujhse keh rahi ho ke mai tumhaara peecha kar raha hu??? He asked placing his hands on his waist...

"Yahaan sirf tum akele nahi, main isi building mein rehti hun 6c mein rehti hun " she answered him... 

"oh to ho meri nayi padosan" i must say u r too fast ,ek hi din mein tum ne mera saath waala flat bhi le liya, iam impressed, i must say u got brains, jo unfortunately  sabhi ladkiyon mein nahi hota' he completed pitying on girls...

'Oh thakyou soo miuch for the complement, but i cant really say the same abt u' Ridhima said mocking him, and moved to go to her flat...

'Hey kahaan ja rahi ho???' Armaan yelled at her...

Wo kya haina, ke mai tumhaari taarif sunte sunte thak gayi hun, aur mujhe bahut neend bhi aarahi hai, so goodnight... 

"Kya??? is haseen raat mein, mujh jaise handsome ladke ko akele chod kar ja rahi ho' he shook his head in disbelief...

"you know har ladki aise mauke ka intezaar karti hai, ke unhen ka Armaan mallik ke saath akele time spend karne ka mauka mile, aur tum aisa golden chance chod kar sone ja rahi ho???? " he asked dramtically

Ridhima cocked her eyebrow questioning...

"Ok...ok chill, actually wo Rahul aur muskaan are on a date, anndd... and i forgot my keys in the flat itself, to kab tak rahul nahi aata, i have to wait, andd..." 

"and??" she asked crossing her hands on her chest...

"aur main yahaan akele bore nahi hona chahta" he finally admitted..

Ridhima shook her head and moved towards him

do comment
and press like buttonSmile

Edited by princess_rashmi - 03 May 2011 at 5:30am

The following 118 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987godsakevaniktrcrazyneha.0807celaammy_amna-Aahana-rtarbhavs_gid03sasyaKaSh_4_evaBS999Diyanams021azy123..Zahra..adorableaishaswati_ararmaans_desireLu_Armiashwini16swarobi1wilddevil2010GloriosaaSoniTrueLuvcrimson_10Rihanna4allBhavya8sweety7395Freakin_girl..KaJenDelena..aar123diyachillStupidcupid1234jain92desikalakaarsoniarahejam-g19meeru_s_armaandivi1octshaaz_91araja1234dimpledsmilePreetLuvKSGfanARyongshinmunni_sheelaakshadpunamluvshilpaanushkajainksg_farhanAR-kashmiss93aisha_ranbir8mohit_aggarwalAmoon.88swamii92sharonyaqoobksg_ritika-Jyo-iceprincess101illa8Pearl29HeAvEnSIqbal Neha1crazy_4_karanSammy__cutiepreetvidu87dhruvikaluvsKSGprachi06moonlight2630unknown.pinkfeatherblessed4Nazzz16fri42911sweetnandu29priyaakshiankitaKaJen_addictionammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20Jenniferfan-wild-shonadesiredesirARKJ_4EVERtintinualaipayutheyawesomeKaJen-amaZaynAR_LOVER-Prithi-JRia-RabiaKSGKaJen--Im-Possible-wajiha-1AMMY12janu1610debby_11-Nina-sejal719lil_desi_goddesamruta04nyxxEuphoria.jiyaa_mSankiPagalcant.be.assed.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat...vibha...Ianoconic.TenTinyBreathssweetdesirefelicitysmoak.

alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

rocking part!

luved it!
really like the progression!
continue soon!

Go to top