Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Armaan...My Desire!!! AR ff upd(part-7 pg-59)1/5 (Page 37)

PrincesSnowhite Goldie
PrincesSnowhite
PrincesSnowhite

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

hey r u goin to update today?? :) x
soon dear

PrincesSnowhite Goldie
PrincesSnowhite
PrincesSnowhite

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks for all the comments and likes.......Smile

PART-5

Ridhima cameout of mumbai airport and quickly, hired a cab to reach her destination..... sitting in the cab she admired the city through window, it was pleasant atmospher, she closed her eyes to feel the cool breez on her face....

when she closed her eyes the only person she could see was Armaan... Ridhima's lips curved in to a smile thinking of herArmaan... she opened her eyes "Armaaan" she breathed dreamingly...... though Armaan was not happy with this marraige and left..... but she can never be angry, nor she can stop herself from loving him...  Ridhima was excited as well as nervous to face Armaan, she came to mumbai determined to get her love back.....

As the cab came to an halt at a huge buiding, Ridhima got down and paid to the cab driver and dragged her lugguage toward the elevator, gettting in the lift she pressed  6th floor button ,

Ridhima cameout of the elevator and looked at the three flats on the floor 6A,6B,6C, two flats were in a row an the third one 6C was at the  opposite side ....... Ridhima looked at her keys "6B" that was her stay in mumbai.... she sighed, she has to a long way from here to get her love back...

she moved few steps ahead and stopped at the door of 6A, she knew that it was Armaan's flat...... her heart beat quickened as she thought of facing Armaan, though he couldn't reconise her..... but what will be his first reaction on seeing her, will he like her, will they be friends ..... she could'nt help herself from these thoughts which were popping in her mind and heart....

Ridhima lifted and placed her palm on the door as if feeling Armaan, she sighed in happpiness, her love was just a knock away from her....... she wnted to see him hear him and say her heart out infront of him..... she stood there as her heart played a lot of  emotions inside her........ Ridhima could'nt stop herself from knocking the door..... she took a long breath and knocked the door and eagerly waited for the answer.... but there was no answer... she knocked again... but no answer..... she frowned and was going to knock again she heard....

"excuse me"

she turned to look at a gril with curly hairs wearing read top and jeans coming towards her...... she came and stood infront of her......

"The two idiots from this flat are chilling out at in a club, and that too without me, aane do dono ko phir dekhungi " the girl said all in one breath and started cursing.....  Ridhima just stared at the girl...

"oh sorry,  i was just... anyways tum yahaan kis se milne aayi ho" she asked pointing towards the flat....

"wo main.. main yahaan is flat mein rehne aayi hun" Ridhima said pointiong to her flat hoping that she didn't see her knocking Armaan's door.....

"oh.. wow phir to hum padosi hua, mera flat wo hai" she said pointing to opposte flat 6C..... and by the way i am muskaan chadda , you can call me muski " muskaan said forwarding her hand to shake with a smile...

"hi i am Ridhima mall... i mean Ridhima gupta" she said correcting... "in short rids" muskaan said with a smile.....
Ridhima smiled and nodded in approval...... "so you r here for a job or studies" asked muskaan

"studies, actually i am joining st.josephs management college for my Mba" ridhima said moving to wards her flat...

" wow, thats great, maine bhi wahin par admission liya hai, that means we are not only neighbours but also classmates "  muskaan said excited......

"yes we are" Ridhima was very happy to know that she will not be alone at her first day of college......

Ridhima opened the flat and invited muakaan....

"i will come inside but for only one condition that i will help u in arranging your flat" muskaan said........

Ridhima smiled and nodded "ok"....... while arrainging the flat they talked about many things about them..... frommuskaan she got to know that Rahul and Muskaan are Armaan's friends from college...... and Armaan played cupid in Rahuls and Muskaan's lovestory.......  Muskaan bid bye to her after having coffee..... and they decided to leave for college together tomorrow........

Ridhima close the door and smiled, she and muskaan became friends in a very short time, she was really releived to have a friend in this new place.....

Ridhima looked at the flat, it was beautiful flat with two bedrooms, she settled her belongings in bedroom which has a gallery through which the beach can be clearly seen....... she quickly made a call to ananya saying that she landed safely in mumbai , informed her that Armaan was out for some work and she will meet him in the morning ....... and also promised her to update about the meeting with Armaan........

It was 8 in the night, she took a quick shower and changed in to her night suit and layed on the bed, she was hell tired by travelling and arranging the flat, but could'nt sleep as her mind only occupied by Armaan's thoughts..... she turned to the side and sighed.....  she had a long way ahead,  she dozed off thinking of meeting Armaan in the morning..... 

Next morning she woke up a liitle late due to tirednss and quickly had her shower and got ready wearing a  white kurti and jeans, she made breakfast and quickly gulped it, the nervousness of meeting Armaan was not leaving her for a minute ........  she heard a nock on the door and rushed to open it........

"yaar ridds jaldi kar , we will be late on our first day" muskaan said standing at the door.... Ridhima quickly grabbed her bag, came out and locked the door..... while moving head she looked at Armaan's door which was already locked........ she could'nt stop herself from asking

"hmm muskaan , why this is still locked " Ridhima asked pointing to the door........ "oh thats becoz, they came late in the night and left early inorder to avoid me, they will always do this, hang out without me.... but i will catch them at college.... aur us Rahul ko to main chodongi nahi" muskaan said gritting her teeth...

"oh" ridhima said dissappoined

*******************************************************************************************

Ridhima and muskaan reached the college , muskaan gestured Ridhima to go ahead as her cell phone  started ringing .....  Ridhima entered the college gate  and looked around, it was a big college with a vast campus , she turned to her  right side to see cafeteria where  students were hanging out with their friends ...... Ridhima turned  to look straight and gasped loudly .......

She was shocked to see Armaan standing infront of her with his dimpled smile, for a moment she forgot to breath, Armaan her love was infront of her, she stood there numb and no words were coming out of her mouth..... they stared in eachothers eyes... then suddenly Armaan got down on his knees........

Armaan got down on his knees, held her hand looking deep into her eyes...... Ridhima stood ther confused and shocked not getiing what was happpening, then she heard him say......

He took a deep breath and said " I love you" She freezed hearing him, she didnt even imagine he would say this, and that too in their first meeting. But she didnt get a chance to think more as he continued.......... "main sirf aur sirf tum se pyaar karta hun, meri har dhadkan, har saans par sirf tumhaara naam likha hai..... mere ehsaas me sirf tum hi tum ho, main tumse deewano ki tarah mohabbat karta hoon"...... he got up and looked straight in her eyes and said..............

i love you, only you..............

here is part 5
hope u like it
do commentSmile

Edited by Arsh_Arshia - 25 February 2011 at 8:54am

The following 99 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987godsakecrazyneha.0807rash.guptaanum_026jarinloveksgammy_amnagudiyanrani143anum ghouribhavs_gid03wifey90KaSh_4_evasasyaBS999Diyanams021swati_arLu_Armiritu19niki4lifeswarobi1SoniTrueLuvpiyushi..KaJenDelena..Bhavya8Gurpreet16sweety7395aar123anjali_34diyachillStupidcupid1234m-g19mysticangelsoniarahejadesikalakaarPreetLuvKSGdivi1octshaaz_91jain92SunnipwincessxyongshinKBfanNo1GuDiYa...punamluvshilpaInfinite_Flamemiss93aisha_ranbir8meeru_s_armaanRUBA-SIDDIQUIjannat4everAR-kashiceprincess101illa8ksg_ritikaCaramel_21krazy4kashPearl29Iqbal Neha1cutiepreetcutie_mahimacrazy_4_karansaniashzadiCrazyy_Fanvidu87unknown.-wild-prachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGmoonlight2630shonadesireNazzz16ammy_ka_ashuMojo.JenniferfanARKJ_4EVERKaJen-amaZaynAanya.AR_LOVER-Im-Possible-wajiha-1AMMY12amruta04sammy4ujanu1610debby_11lil_desi_goddes-ArohaAngel-SankiPagalnyxxjiyaa_maamirkhanfanEuphoria.anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.sweetdesirefelicitysmoak.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Nice update!

I have a feeling that Riddhima is dreaming at the end. LOL

Continue soon and thanks for the PM!

xoxo
Aanya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

illa8Rapunzzel

Diyan Senior Member
Diyan
Diyan

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
awesome update!! & thanks for the pm...update soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapunzzel

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

that was amazing...

superb part...

but yeh kya........................

im sure...there must be ragging going on............

thnx for the pm.................

Rapunzzelilla8

diyachill Senior Member
diyachill
diyachill

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i think.its racking................anywayz nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapunzzel

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i think its a bet only

why u so late

update soon

Rapunzzelilla8

riddhima11 Senior Member
riddhima11
riddhima11

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hey dear
nice part..
soo finally ridzi is in college
n thank god she made frnds with muskaan..

i guess either she is day dreaming or armaan koi prank khel raha hai in the end part..
i guess to know about that will have to wait for the next update.
 plzzzzz update super soon..

n m sorry i did not comment before.. even though i had been reading ur ff from quite some time..
was busy with studies as my exams are near..
maybe i will not be able to comment regularly..but plzzz mujhe pm karte rehna.. so that i can catch u with this story later on..

thanx for the pm
take care
-pari

illa8Rapunzzel

Go to top