Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Nice part
and i have a feeling that the end, is probably ragging or a bet. lol
poor ridz
continue soon
thanks for the comment
thanks all the readers for u r comments and likes....

PART--6

Armaan got down on his knees, held her hand looking deep into her eyes...... Ridhima stood ther confused and shocked not getiing what was happpening, then she heard him say......

He took a deep breath and said " I love you" She freezed hearing him, she didnt even imagine he would say this, and that too in their first meeting. But she didnt get a chance to think more as he continued.......... "main sirf aur sirf tum se pyaar karta hun, meri har dhadkan, har saans par sirf tumhaara naam likha hai..... mere ehsaas me sirf tum hi tum ho, main tumse deewano ki tarah mohabbat karta hoon"...... he got up and looked straight in her eyes and said..............

i love you, only you..............

before ridhima could answer back him, muskaan came and smacked Armaan's arm

"ouch mskii, that hurts" he said rubbing his arm....

"ye sab kya chal raha hai, i am sure tera sara gang yahin kahin chupa hoga, aur wo looser
rahul bhi" muskaan said looking here and there......

"oye loser kisko bol rahi hai, looser hogi tu" rahul came and retorted at muskaan.....

"loser ko loser nah to aur kya kahun haan!!! muskaan said turning to rahul....... mujhe pata ye tum logon ka hi prank hai, tum sab ki himmat kaise hui meri freind ke saath aisa karne ki haan, aaj to main tum dono ko choodongi nahi" muskaan said pointing a finger towards them.......... Riddhima, who was shocked for a moment composed herself as the realisation dawned her.

"muskaan chod na ek prank hi to hai" Ridhima said seeing muskaan's anger....... "are aise kaise choddun tu in do loosers ko nahin jaanti, ye bachpan se hi aise hai kisi ko pareshaan karne ka koi chance nahi chodte......

Rahul became furious on muskaan behaviour while Armaan thought its not a good idea to mess up with muskaan specially when she's angry.......

"haan ye hamaara hi prank hai bata kya karlegi, aur jab teri is freind ko koi problem nahi hai to tu kyun jangli billi ki tarha chilla rahi hai "rahul said facing muskaan...

"tu.. tune mujhe jangli billi kaha teri to....., tu ruk main abhi bata ti hun tujhe" muskaan said jumping on rahul while Armaan and Ridhima ran to stop them from murdering eachother....

"muski.... muski dekh jaane de chod na, dekh sab tujhe hi dekh rahe hai, aaj college ka pehla din hai sab kya soch rahe honge " Ridhima said dragging muskaan away...... "chod mujhe ridzy, main aaj iska khoon kardoongi, isne mujhe jungli billi kaha" muskaan said struggling to free herself......

"haan kaha.... aur baar baar kahunga, tujhe dekh kar to koi bhi yahi kahega" rahul said making fun of  her....

"abey kya kar raha hai, pehle hi vo gusse main hai,  agar aur bhadak gayi to tujhe kaccha chaba jayegi, meri baat maan aur yahaan se nikal jaa" armaan whispered in rahul's ears...... Rahul gulped seeing muskaan ready to pounce on him........... 

"babaji, maine aap ka kya bigaada tha jo mujhe aisa boyfriend diya hai......." muskaan said looking up at the sky.

"kyaaaaaa???? ye tera rahul..... i mean tera boyfreind hai, aur tum dono ek doosre se pyaar karte ho???????" Ridhima asked bewildered seeing them fight like enemies......

"dekha teri freind ko bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai, ki itna handsome ladka teri jaisi jangli billi ka boyfriendkaise ho sakta hai" rahul said praising himself.......

" main.... main tujhe chodoongi nahi aaj" muskaan said fuming with anger............ both ran into the college chasing eachother

Ridhima stood their with her mouth wide open "ye wahi rahul hai jis se muskaan pyaar karti hai!!??" she was confused  by seeing them fighting...

Armaan shook his head at their freinds and looked at Ridhima who's lost in her thoughts, "itna shocked mat ho, thodi der baad ye dono apne aap theek hojayenge, kyunki ye dono ek doosre se pyar karte hain" Armaan said answering her doubts.

"By the way iam Armaan mallik and u r??" he asked extending his hand..... main... i am Ri..Ridhima gupta" she answered getting nervous and placed her hand in his....

She looked at him still holding his hand lost in him, as his words replayed in her mind,though as a prank but he did say those 3 magical words.....the words she is craving to hear from him.

He saw her staring at him and smirked. He came closer to her, he leaned a bit and huskily wispered "waise tumne meri sawaal ka jawaab nahi diya"

"huhh...what???? kya kaha tumne" Ridhima came out of her trance and took her hand back .....

"maine kaha tumne mere sawal ka jawab kyu nahi diya." He said moving back a bit, looking at her.

She looked at him confused and asked "kounsa sawal?"

He chuckled at her confused expressions and said " arey abhi abhi ek hot and handsome ladke ne tumhe propose kiya, aur tunmne uska jawaab abhi tak nahi diya??

....." Before she could say anything he continued "waise isme tumhaari koi ghalati nahi Armaan mallik ko dekh kar  har ladki ke hosh isi tarha ud jaate hai" Armaan said praising himself.......

Ridhima frowned and then grinned mischeviously "hot and handsome ladka???? lekin mujhe to yahaan aise koi dikhaai nahi de raha????? Ridhima said looking left and right and then at Armaan's frowning face......

Armaan stared at her "tum.... what did u just say, you cant see a handsome guy infront of u" he said and his gaze felll on a girl wearing sleevless top and tight jeans entering the college, he turned to Ridhima and said "wait and watch"
turning to the girl he flashed his dimpled smile and went up to her

"Hey dear has nobody told u how beautiful u are!!!

G-blushed on being complimented by such a hot guy  "thanx for the complement handsome" she gave a quick peck on his cheek and walked away blushing ...... seeing the girl kissing Armaan she cursed the girl under her breath....

Armaan now turned to Ridhima crossing his hands on his chest he raised his eyebrow "so what u say now" 

inreturn she turned away and stomped in to the college angrily. 

Armaan looked at her and scratched his head confused "ab ise kya ho gaya???? girls" he shook his head and moved into the college....

Ridhima moved into the college cursing herself for reacting in a such way infront of armaan "but what should i do, how dare that stupid girl to kiss my Armaan???? huhh idiot stupid " she entered in her class but stopped in her tracks looking at the scene infront of her, there sat rahul and muskaan cuddling each other and smiling......

"ahmm.... ahmmm" she faked a cough...... muskaan got up quickly

"are ridz tu...tu kab aayi" muskaan said moving towards Ridhima.......

"oye tu wahaan kyun khadi hai is se mil ,ye hai Rahul garewaal, my boy friennd" she blushed a bit, aur Rahul ye meri freind aur hamaari nayi neigbour Ridhima"....... "hey ridhima"... "hii rahul, nice to meet u" she greeted him with a smile........ they exchanged pleasateries while all other students joined and settled in their seats, muskaan and Ridhima sat together and muskaan was continuosly blabbering about her and Rahul, while Ridhima's eyes were fixed on the entrance waiting for Armaan....

Armaan entered the class with the same girl which he commented a while ago, Ridhima fumed seeing him with her, as they were passing ridhima from her .... she smiled wickedly and extended her leg infront of her making the girl stumble and closed her eyes waiting to hear the loud shreik of the girl.... but nothing happend, confused she slowly opened her eyes and shocked to see and the girl in Armaan's arms...
he wasprotectively holding her by her waist " u ok sweety" he asked flashing his dimples...... in return the girl blushed and wrapped her hands around his neck......

Ridhima's mouth touched the floor watching them "chod use, chod mere armaan ko warna main tere gala dabaa donngi" Ridhima muttered fuming with anger.....

"luckily the lecturer entered the class, making all of the settle on their seats....

seeing her weird expressions muskaan nudged Ridhima and asked with her expressions "what???" Ridhima just smiled and diverted her attention to the lecturer......

The lecturer informed them that they will be divided in groups once their projects dre given to them....... the class continued with their intro, and informing about their syllabus.....

here is part 6
hopre u like it
do comment and dont forget to press like button
continue soooooooooooooooon
Cool part..😊
Thanx 4 d PM..😊
Continue soon..😊
great part!
i knew it was gona be a prank!
lol i lovd how riddhima was muttering
"chod use, chod mere armaan ko warna main tere gala dabaa donngi"
lol ooohhh someones gettin jealous :P
continue soon x
this was a cute part
continue soon
continue soon......not expected armaan as a flirt........hope ridz give some hard time to ammy...............
haha LOVED the muski-rahul fight then cuddling! so cute!!
ridzy's jealous was cute too! i can feel her pain! i feel jealous of that chipku girl too! hahaha hayee how i wish it were me in his arms!! eheheheheh

anywayssssssss cont.  super super soon!

thanks for the pm!
-ashu
hey
twaz a cute part
cont soon
tc
shaaz