Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 8)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by gardes

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shashtriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?
I liked Dadi.  They may bring her again in CB2 as her character was loved by all.  A lot of character actors work in more than one show if their role is not substantial.  I think Devkiji may come in even though I would rather have another actress play a mother's role. 

I liked Prabha Sinha who played Vaishali.  She was good as Vaishali and had a capacity to do more complex roles.  She was believable as Dev's adoring mother and then as a superstitious person.  I think she would have done a justice to her role as Shantanu's mother if they had developed that track properly and tackled Vaishali's superstitions (that was the time for bride replacement and Varna sankar issues to come in the front). 

But, overall it is a good idea to get new cast members if they want to show that this is another show.  Of course, besides the cast the story has to be palatable and interesting without daily oscillation of characters and story.  I too have doubts about Zee's capabilities in that area.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786laxmisgardes..yajnaseni..Smiley-786Devika.Tilashinimisti73anu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Why,misti,gardes,devika,chalhov....i have to leave now...as im recovering from bad flu..Cry  ..ok..lol....c u guys aroun soon...maybe tom..til then...BYE...TC...loves to all... Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovgardes..yajnaseni..Devika.Angie12anu17misti73

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Ok, I just want to say this....

If CB2 is another story - prem kahani or whatever it could be, and if I were a member of the audience, I want the PH to give me something that is so unlike CB that I forget CB ever existed with these 2 leads - Dev and Radhika!  They should just be names....

It should put an end to my comparison tendencies.

I can settle on a story very much UNLIKE the last one, with the returning characters so different that I can only identify them in their current avatars and forget them as anyone else connected to CB.

I see Vivek and Birju in another show and I cannot compare and I enjoy them for their characterizations in their current shows.

Capisci (addressed to the PH)?

Edited by gardes - 24 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786Angie12NeerjaaTilashinimisti73

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Tila, feel better.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786Devika.misti73

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Ansa786

Misti Di, saw your Chuchunder in one epi of GKD few weeks back ... Is he still there tho ? Did he survive the shot ?

Kiddo I haven't seen GKD for some time now..........I watch that on and off..........don't follow it regularly. But I heard that they are going to introduce a new character as Ranvijays (Vineets character) brother and this new chap is supposed to be the male parallel lead so am guessing that he will be around.

Any if he dies there then does that mean that he will come to CB? Embarrassed

Ofcourse. Even if he doesn't die in that show, he can still do CB2 .. I liked his character and role in CB, very entertaining and I thought he was good .. Big smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.misti73

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I like if vivek , dadi,dev's mum also in cb2.. but don't know
hope cb2 will hit as cb1...
with a good cast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks devika for givng link...cudnt vote using my mobile bt commented... loved readng evryones views... keep going friendz with lovely n interestng comments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Radhika's dadaji & dad r gud actors.Aashish is also a gud actor.Had seen him in Kusum as Aryaman.Don't know much about Mohini.Hope she's not like Kanika , Vishakha or Amma trying to burn Radhika.Hope dat this time there's no fake marraige or wife & unneccessary tention.We want to enjoy CB & not get depressed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariChinadollTwoAnsa786..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786misti73Neerjaa

Go to top