Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 7)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

Misti Di, saw your Chuchunder in one epi of GKD few weeks back ... Is he still there tho ? Did he survive the shot ?

Kiddo I haven't seen GKD for some time now..........I watch that on and off..........don't follow it regularly. But I heard that they are going to introduce a new character as Ranvijays (Vineets character) brother and this new chap is supposed to be the male parallel lead so am guessing that he will be around.

Any if he dies there then does that mean that he will come to CB? Embarrassed

Edited by misti73 - 24 January 2011 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ansa786Devika.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Misti & Gardes....u tink she'l be bac??/ LOL

RADHE KRISHNA RADHE KRISNA !!! ROFL

I don't want amma anywhere near Dev or Radhika........Gopi Desai is a brilliant actress but amma did burn Radhika and she was never convicted and nobody did anything about it. Since I did not get closure regarding amma and her evil deeds, I will always remember it  and whatever character she plays in CB2 will become a joke to me.

Edited by misti73 - 24 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariAnsa786Smiley-786Devika...yajnaseni..Angie12PutijaChalhovTilashinifatssrilanka

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

I don't mind Gopi Desai back in another avatar, she is a good actress, but I don't want Amma's negativity.  Disgusting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Smiley-786Devika.Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

I don't mind Gopi Desai back in another avatar, she is a good actress, but I don't want Amma's negativity.  Disgusting.

yes i agree.....shes a good actress i must say...hopefully she'l be given a good n positive role if she were to be part of CB 2...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.Smiley-786

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

I don't want amma anywhere near Dev or Radhika........Gopi Desai is a brilliant actress but amma did burn Radhika and she was never convicted and nobody did anything about it. Since I did not get closure regarding amma and her evil deeds, I will always remember it  and whatever character she plays in CB2 will become a joke to me.

yar what if she plays the role of dev's dadi...??? LOLLOL

ChinadollTwoDevika.

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged

my god!!! dear how can u think of such an idea, plzzzzzz...  after ritaji i cannot imagine anyone else as dev's dadi,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786Devika.Neerjaa

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by why3

Devika, I posted the comment in the article section.  Except for Aditya Lakhia, don't know about other actors.  He was very good in both Agle Janam and Lagaan.  So, they are changing the profession of Radhika's father.  Wasn't sure if they were going to make her rich orphan or poor orphan.  The promo indicated good clothes, but the profession of the adopted father indicates that she would be poor.  Hopefully, she is shown dressed appropriately.  Wonder if they will give her laali type costumes.

Don't know about actors even though the guy playing Dadaji look familiar.  Hmm.., so dadi has been changed into Dadaji in  CB2. 

"Mohini" the name of the  female lead  ........Isn't it the name of the only female avatar of Vishnu? ...I think she was in Samudra Manthan...anyway she is supposed to be an enchantress who twists her lovers around her fingers and even lead them to their downfall. Wink.....and there are loads of stories where Shiva has been linked to her.Wink
OMG Misti...don't give ideas to DJs and Zee.  Not that they won't use it anyway.  Mohini was a clever character,  but in hands of DJs Mohini would be Kanika and Vishaka.

Remember you had mentioned about Katyani and look what they did to her too.  Actually, made her delusional like Amma in the last month whereas earlier she was shown to be shrewd.  Towards the end, she was doing Amma actions - mixing Haldi, mehndi, vrat nonsense asking confused Abhay/Dev to agree to marry Kanika.  Mercifully, her reign in PB was only for a month and then the track ended.

Anyway,  want to see multidimensional negative and positive characters.  That's why I had liked Loha Singh's character early in Agle Janam.  He was negative, but mostly grey.  Of course, that show went down hill after a year...it seems that Zee can not sustain any show for longer than one year.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Ansa786Devika...yajnaseni..Smiley-786PutijaChalhovmisti73TilashiniNeerjaa

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

my god!!! dear how can u think of such an idea, plzzzzzz...  after ritaji i cannot imagine anyone else as dev's dadi,

aww..c'mon i reli wana see her in a positive role....lol.....i noe she cant replace our dadima dev's pyare dadi...but maybe anothr positive character which i duno...lol

radhika5Devika.

Go to top