Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 6)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by why3

Devika, I posted the comment in the article section.  Except for Aditya Lakhia, don't know about other actors.  He was very good in both Agle Janam and Lagaan.  So, they are changing the profession of Radhika's father.  Wasn't sure if they were going to make her rich orphan or poor orphan.  The promo indicated good clothes, but the profession of the adopted father indicates that she would be poor.  Hopefully, she is shown dressed appropriately.  Wonder if they will give her laali type costumes.

Don't know about actors even though the guy playing Dadaji look familiar.  Hmm.., so dadi has been changed into Dadaji in  CB2. 

"Mohini" the name of the  female lead  ........Isn't it the name of the only female avatar of Vishnu? ...I think she was in Samudra Manthan...anyway she is supposed to be an enchantress who twists her lovers around her fingers and even lead them to their downfall. Wink.....and there are loads of stories where Shiva has been linked to her.Wink
Yess Misti.. Mohini.. is Lord Vishnu's female roop..a dn as you mentioned it's Lord Siva who got linked to Her directly { the result Lord Ayyappa to destroy Mahishi}.. and as you mentioned all the asuras fell in her beauty during Samudra mathan and lead to their downfall.. 
but she used her beauty for good... for the wellness of the world..
but here our DJ's Mohini avatar will be coming out to destroy the goodness.. so...  they may spoil that roop of Lord too...

I can't understand why one dimentional negative characters are needed.....its much more fun and interesting to have grey characters........that gives more scope to the writers to have more tracks and subplots....it also keeps the audience guessing, whereas the one dimensional negative ones are boring and soon become carricatures (IMO).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariradhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786gardesNeerjaa

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Devika and Misti,

I hope this Mohini is not like Maithri becoming Kanika.Wink   Kanika was supposed to be child-like, bubbly, positive etc and turned out to be another Vishaka post leap., never to trust what they say their characters are going to portray.

I dont really understand the Pardes concept and how it is going to come up? Very aptly told by Misti-- when there is alot of confusion then all is well in Zee.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786misti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Tilashini

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

ROFL ROFL
ROFL

I know it is quite the opposite of what he was in CB,.........but excels in playing characters who have a mind of their own and bend rules to get what they want. But poor thing....that bad goon always escapes.Angry  I feel like patting his head there and helping him out.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MISTI i seriously noe what chachunder reli means to u... LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.misti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Tila, how many of the off screen stars would you like to see return to CB2?  On my part, may be 1 or 2 at the most!  NOT ONE MORE THAN THAT!

same here...at least 1 or 2.... Big smile as for others i wana see how they potray each role..it'l be interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

[
I can't understand why one dimentional negative characters are needed.....its much more fun and interesting to have grey characters........that gives more scope to the writers to have more tracks and subplots....it also keeps the audience guessing, whereas the one dimensional negative ones are boring and soon become carricatures (IMO).
totally agree with you. and that way it can bring more originality too.  may be more believable in a commonsense. but i think for the writers it will be easy to eassy a person just like negative and bring only negativity with each look and action.. but it will be more interesting atleast them to show something more into it, I mean, atleast liking her own kid(if any, or parents or a friend in true sense, and keeping a negative feeling with the hero or heroine...,) in tele media the negative charactor dress negatively, the eye look always negative, even eat the food with so much negativity...  in that wya they don't have to struggle at the end.. like they did with amma...  within fraction of seconds praising Radhika...  ufff.. tired of that drama mode...
hope Dj will do better this time with their negative charactor.. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5gardesSmiley-786misti73Neerjaa

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Devika. Good to hear about the other cast. Have not seen the work of Aditya Lakhia as I never watched AJMBHK but as Misti Di and Why3 are saying, should be good. The Dadaji looks familiar and may have seen him in other shows. Initially, was not able to recognise Sangeeta Kapure but later realised she was Gulabo of SP's TL. Lets wait and watch to see how their roles in CB2 shape up. Ah, missing the old CB cast and would have been great to see some of them in CB2. Anyways, best of luck to the new cast. 

Misti Di, saw your Chuchunder in one epi of GKD few weeks back ... Is he still there tho ? Did he survive the shot ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5Devika.Smiley-786Neerjaamisti73

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Devika and Misti,

when there is alot of confusion then all is well in Zee.
ha ha.. i confused, you confused, they confused and we all confused.. and ZEEBig smile seeing all the confusion around...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariradhika5Smiley-786misti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Misti & Gardes....u tink she'l be bac??/ LOL

RADHE KRISHNA RADHE KRISNA !!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.fatssrilanka

Go to top