Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 5)

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Although I dont want to dissect and analyse, I cannot be inpeace till it is out.

The so-called grandpa will hopefully not be a substitute for amma.  The reason I say this is because today's announcement of the star-cast looks like it is all to do with Radhika's house-hold.  We have no clue about Dev's family and the star-cast for that yet.

Radhika and Dev looked extremely trendy in the clothes dept in the promo, infact making me feel that they are likely to be upper middle-class atleast.  I hope all these get taken care of properly.

already lots of butterflies in the stomach.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovAnsa786ChinadollTworadhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.TilashiniNeerjaamisti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by Tilashini

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

ROFL ROFL
ROFL

Edited by Tilashini - 24 January 2011 at 8:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.misti73

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
There seems to be lot of confusion any way I am prepared for the roller coaster ride with Zee and PH with Vish look like red nightdress and all as this is CB2 .Other day it was Pardes and we were all talking of second male lead now already fake wives etc.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL based on our previous experienceConfused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariradhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..Devika.gardesSmiley-786misti73TilashiniNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shashtriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

Grades probably buying lot of pastel chiffon sarees with embroidery and lovely variety of pearlsLOL
LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..Smiley-786gardesDevika.misti73TilashiniNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

ROFL ROFL
ROFL

I know it is quite the opposite of what he was in CB,.........but excels in playing characters who have a mind of their own and bend rules to get what they want. But poor thing....that bad goon always escapes.Angry  I feel like patting his head there and helping him out.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5Ansa786Devika...yajnaseni..Smiley-786Tilashini

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by why3

Devika, I posted the comment in the article section.  Except for Aditya Lakhia, don't know about other actors.  He was very good in both Agle Janam and Lagaan.  So, they are changing the profession of Radhika's father.  Wasn't sure if they were going to make her rich orphan or poor orphan.  The promo indicated good clothes, but the profession of the adopted father indicates that she would be poor.  Hopefully, she is shown dressed appropriately.  Wonder if they will give her laali type costumes.

Don't know about actors even though the guy playing Dadaji look familiar.  Hmm.., so dadi has been changed into Dadaji in  CB2. 

"Mohini" the name of the  female lead  ........Isn't it the name of the only female avatar of Vishnu? ...I think she was in Samudra Manthan...anyway she is supposed to be an enchantress who twists her lovers around her fingers and even lead them to their downfall. Wink.....and there are loads of stories where Shiva has been linked to her.Wink
Yess Misti.. Mohini.. is Lord Vishnu's female roop..a dn as you mentioned it's Lord Siva who got linked to Her directly { the result Lord Ayyappa to destroy Mahishi}.. and as you mentioned all the asuras fell in her beauty during Samudra mathan and lead to their downfall.. 
but she used her beauty for good... for the wellness of the world..
but here our DJ's Mohini avatar will be coming out to destroy the goodness.. so...  they may spoil that roop of Lord too...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovgardes..yajnaseni..Smiley-786misti73

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

There seems to be lot of confusion any way I am prepared for the roller coaster ride with Zee and PH with Vish look like red nightdress and all as this is CB2 .Other day it was Pardes and we were all talking of second male lead now already fake wives etc.LOL based on our previous experienceConfused

OMG OMG! ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Tila, how many of the off screen stars would you like to see return to CB2?  On my part, may be 1 or 2 at the most!  NOT ONE MORE THAN THAT!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradhika5Smiley-786..yajnaseni..Tilashinimisti73

Go to top