Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 4)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Thanks, Devika.

I liked Aditya as Laali's father in Agle Janam.  He was also in a movie about a bunch of people stuck at an airport with I think Arshad Warsi as the airport director or some such thing.

The woman mentioned was just killed off in Tere Liye.  She was Gulab the prostitute that the son-in-law Ritesh frequented/supported and he pushed her off the ledge last week.

Don't know Daadaji!

I am so apprehensive about CB2 because I feel there wil always be comparisons to CB!  Lets see how it all falls into place.
Thanks Guruma..
 so the negative already has a good history to back up with. Shocked. may be DJ looked at her resume and finalized her then and there itself.. an experienced one...  oh my.. i really wish DJ won't spoil the show giving her all the importance....
never watched AJM.. only in CB segment .. so i am totally unaware of all these Tv personalities..  but it seems like all well known actors.. hope it will come out well, especially as you mentioned THE COMPARISON... that is going to play a vital role with CB-2.. I am sure...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..gardesmisti73NeerjaaPutijaChalhov

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes..yajnaseni..Devika.PutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Devika, I posted the comment in the article section.  Except for Aditya Lakhia, don't know about other actors.  He was very good in both Agle Janam and Lagaan.  So, they are changing the profession of Radhika's father.  Wasn't sure if they were going to make her rich orphan or poor orphan.  The promo indicated good clothes, but the profession of the adopted father indicates that she would be poor.  Hopefully, she is shown dressed appropriately.  Wonder if they will give her laali type costumes.

Don't know about actors even though the guy playing Dadaji look familiar.  Hmm.., so dadi has been changed into Dadaji in  CB2. 

"Mohini" the name of the  female negative lead  ........Isn't it the name of the only female avatar of Vishnu? ...I think she was in Samudra Manthan...anyway she is supposed to be an enchantress who twists her lovers around her fingers and even lead them to their downfall. Wink.....and there are loads of stories where Shiva has been linked to her.Wink

Edited by misti73 - 24 January 2011 at 10:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5..yajnaseni..gardesAngie12PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Thanks Devika, have already commented there.

Now, what exactly is female negative lead? So  is it Vishaka like role played by someone else?  If she is young, maybe sister of Radhika--anyway let us wait for it to unfold?  
negative role, sounds like our Vishaka.. allt he negative role so far in any series has only one intention.. either they will be behind money, or the hero.. may be our DJ will bring back that red dress....  ha ha ha

Yikes.............Red dress.......!!!!!!

afraid smiley, male smiley, afraid smiley, frightened smiley

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariradhika5Ansa786..yajnaseni..gardesDevika.TilashiniPutijaChalhov

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shashtriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

Edited by gardes - 24 January 2011 at 8:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786Angie12PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Thanks Devika, have already commented there.

Now, what exactly is female negative lead? So  is it Vishaka like role played by someone else?  If she is young, maybe sister of Radhika--anyway let us wait for it to unfold?  
negative role, sounds like our Vishaka.. allt he negative role so far in any series has only one intention.. either they will be behind money, or the hero.. may be our DJ will bring back that red dress....  ha ha ha

Yikes.............Red dress.......!!!!!!

afraid smiley, male smiley, afraid smiley, frightened smiley

yeap red dress...me dowan!!!  Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Devika.PutijaChalhov

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tilashini

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5..yajnaseni..gardesDevika.Tilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
on of the member here posted...here is the list of the main characters of CB 1 who are right now free and busy and so can be in CB 2 :

Priyanka Mishra (Visakha) - Did a cameo in Baat hamari Pakki hai (Presently - FREE)
Kirti Kelkar (Mrinalini) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Prabha Sinha (Vaishali) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Gopi Desai (Amma) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Raj Logani (Arjun) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Sashank Sethi (Keshav) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Abhinav Shukla (Vikram) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Sashank Sethi (Keshav) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Surender Pal (Mr. Purohit) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Sanjay Batra (Susheel) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Hiten Tejwani (Shantanu) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Sonia Singh (Kanika) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Sheeba Chadha (Mataram ji) -  Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)
Vineet Chowdhury (Rajjan) - Is completely off screen (Presently - FREE)

Rakhi Verma (Vibha) - Is working in Yeh Ishq Haaye (Presently - BUSY)
Darshan Gandas (Purab) - Is working in Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo (Presently - BUSY)
Rajiv Varma (Shastri ji) - Is working in Dil Se Diya Vachan (Presently - BUSY)
Rishi Khurana (Birju) - Is working in Saas Bina Sasuraal (Presently - BUSY)
Rajiv Kumar (Vivek) - Is working in Saas Bina Sasuraal (Presently - BUSY)
Rita Bhaduri (Daadi) - Is working in Bhagowaali (Presently - BUSY)
Samta Sagar (Devki) - Is working in Sanjog Se bani Sangini (Presently - BUSY)

Edited by Tilashini - 24 January 2011 at 8:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786gardesmisti73

Go to top