Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 12)

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by gardes

Originally posted by gardes

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

yar are u talking about the movie dabaang? the chachunder version of dabaang?? ROFLROFL

Tilu hope you are ok today. Get well soon.............I haven't seen Dabbang so I am not to sure of the story but if they are planning to remake Dabbang on TV then I want Chachunder as Chulbul Pandey.Day DreamingDay Dreaming...and then I can sing Misti badnam hui chanchunder tere leeye.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and my dogs will also join me..........they usually join me when I sing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG! OMG!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
seriously yar,this is just enough to cure me.laughter the best medicine..i dun need any pills LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

august123Devika.misti73

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the link dear ...happy to hear abt the new cast i have seen Aditya in AJ i remeber he won a award for his role ..i havea seen Mohini also in Tere liye but dont know much abt Dadaji ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.

Smiley-786 IF-Dazzler
Smiley-786
Smiley-786

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Misti & Gardes....u tink she'l be bac??/ LOL

RADHE KRISHNA RADHE KRISNA !!! ROFL

I don't want amma anywhere near Dev or Radhika........Gopi Desai is a brilliant actress but amma did burn Radhika and she was never convicted and nobody did anything about it. Since I did not get closure regarding amma and her evil deeds, I will always remember it  and whatever character she plays in CB2 will become a joke to me.

Tila hope you get well soon ..

Tila i agree with misti ....i too dont want to see Amma in CB2   she is a good actress but after watching her in CB1 my eyes turned off now she was not punished for evil acts .. do you think she will play a postive role in CB2..No way ..

PLZ no to  characters like Amma in CB2

Edited by radev_fan - 25 January 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.Neerjaa

goolab IF-Addictz
goolab
goolab

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

The new cast is not bad they do good acting if some old one is there it will be better

Devika.Neerjaa

august123 Goldie
august123
august123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Thanks Devika.

Devika, the guy playing Radhikas father who enacted the role of Lalis father in AgleJanam was very good there. As far as I remember his role was that of a helpless father.........hopefully it will be a bit different here...anyway he is a brilliant actor and has also acted in movies. If you have seen Lagaan, I think he enacted the role of Kachra.........the handicapped villager who was recruited to the team because due to his handicap he could do spin bowling very well. I have seen Rakesh Pandey (dadaji) in a movie or some show but I can't recollect where but have no clue regarding the negative female character.

If anyone has seen Jo Jeeta woh Sikander (Amir Khan movie) . Aditya Lakhiya (who play rads father) was one of the two friends of amir in the film.

PutijaChalhovDevika.

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by august123

Thanks Devika.

Devika, the guy playing Radhikas father who enacted the role of Lalis father in AgleJanam was very good there. As far as I remember his role was that of a helpless father.........hopefully it will be a bit different here...anyway he is a brilliant actor and has also acted in movies. If you have seen Lagaan, I think he enacted the role of Kachra.........the handicapped villager who was recruited to the team because due to his handicap he could do spin bowling very well. I have seen Rakesh Pandey (dadaji) in a movie or some show but I can't recollect where but have no clue regarding the negative female character.

If anyone has seen Jo Jeeta woh Sikander (Amir Khan movie) . Aditya Lakhiya (who play rads father) was one of the two friends of amir in the film.
sach..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused.. wow.. I have seen that movie way back... Oh my...  nice no wonder he became a part of lagaan...
Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thank you all for responding. We can put up to 4 comments there. So go ahead and bring up the numbers up for avina..
THANK YOU ALL....Clap good Job...

Go to top