Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 11)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Devika and Misti,

I hope this Mohini is not like Maithri becoming Kanika.Wink   Kanika was supposed to be child-like, bubbly, positive etc and turned out to be another Vishaka post leap., never to trust what they say their characters are going to portray.

I dont really understand the Pardes concept and how it is going to come up? Very aptly told by Misti-- when there is alot of confusion then all is well in Zee.

Haila...........Radha you mean this Mohini can be like that.....now I am wondering .........Kannika wore that red dress and threw rose petals at Dev....which knocked off Dev and he asked her is a very serious Abhay voice " Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho" (well he forgot to do ahem ahem, his memory loss took care of that and he only used to remember when he used to smell Radhikas shampoo or soap) ..........so does that mean that this time Mohini might throw herself at him and start singing...ek do teen char panch cheh sath ath nau...dus gyarah.......barah tera.........Tera karu, tera karu din gin gin ke intezaar aaja Dev aayi bahar..........Poor chap.I mean Dev, he is soon going to start suffer from Post Traunatic stress disorder.Ermm

That make me wonder whether all the negative characters are going to chant "Mohini........Mohini ....Mohini" outside the door and the main one will sing.....ding dong ding, dingi dong ding  ...like that ek do teen song.D'oh

Like the song for Mohini.  Misti, great memory in remembering that Madhuri's character was called Mohini.  

Didn't remember that line from Abhay.  That was totally opposite to what he used to say to Radhika.  Wonder if that red dress is preserved by DJs for CB2.   They are in love with this concept of women attacking Dev.  

I do like your sense of humor about Amma becoming Abba and Dadi becoming Dada.  If Dev is going to become Radhika,  will Dada become like Amma and try to burn Dev because he wants his real pota to marry Radhika?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovradha_bilahariSmiley-786gardes..yajnaseni..Devika.misti73

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Done, ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Originally posted by gardes

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

yar are u talking about the movie dabaang? the chachunder version of dabaang?? ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.Smiley-786misti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Sorry, besides Avinash & Rubina, I am Not too excited about the cast in CB2... I also think amma will be back... Now I am apprehensive about CB2.

PutijaChalhovSmiley-786Devika.misti73

jsre Senior Member
jsre
jsre

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article jst wish cb2 comes with good storyline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ansa786

The name " Mohini " took me back to Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (SP) days, a character in that show which was played by Tasneem Sheikh. As far as I can remember, her role was also a negative one but can't remember in what way she was negative. Misti Di, your 3 Mohini's reminded me of her freaky background music song that used to play on her ..... do I have to associate that music piece on CB2's Mohini now? ErmmWink .. Nightmares !

Kiddo negative characters in hindi teleshows always have their signature tunes that usually starts playing when the character starts thinking........I mean its an indication that the character is thinking and then slowly the music rises to a crescendo............and thats when the characters gets the next brainwave regarding burning/kicking/molesting/raping/beating/throwing from cliff/ pushing from cliff......  etc etc.

Edited by misti73 - 25 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786Devika.Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Devika and Misti,

I hope this Mohini is not like Maithri becoming Kanika.Wink   Kanika was supposed to be child-like, bubbly, positive etc and turned out to be another Vishaka post leap., never to trust what they say their characters are going to portray.

I dont really understand the Pardes concept and how it is going to come up? Very aptly told by Misti-- when there is alot of confusion then all is well in Zee.

Haila...........Radha you mean this Mohini can be like that.....now I am wondering .........Kannika wore that red dress and threw rose petals at Dev....which knocked off Dev and he asked her is a very serious Abhay voice " Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho" (well he forgot to do ahem ahem, his memory loss took care of that and he only used to remember when he used to smell Radhikas shampoo or soap) ..........so does that mean that this time Mohini might throw herself at him and start singing...ek do teen char panch cheh sath ath nau...dus gyarah.......barah tera.........Tera karu, tera karu din gin gin ke intezaar aaja Dev aayi bahar..........Poor chap.I mean Dev, he is soon going to start suffer from Post Traunatic stress disorder.Ermm

That make me wonder whether all the negative characters are going to chant "Mohini........Mohini ....Mohini" outside the door and the main one will sing.....ding dong ding, dingi dong ding  ...like that ek do teen song.D'oh

Like the song for Mohini.  Misti, great memory in remembering that Madhuri's character was called Mohini.  

Didn't remember that line from Abhay.  That was totally opposite to what he used to say to Radhika.  Wonder if that red dress is preserved by DJs for CB2.   They are in love with this concept of women attacking Dev.  

I do like your sense of humor about Amma becoming Abba and Dadi becoming Dada.  If Dev is going to become Radhika,  will Dada become like Amma and try to burn Dev because he wants his real pota to marry Radhika?

Angie they said that they are very progressive Ouch, and being progressive they are trying to show their own brand of feminism D'oh......that includes whimsically aborting a child and also involves molesting the male leads....See until now according to then women have been downtrodden and they had to sit at home and have kids and the women were also assaulted and molested in all stories........so by doing this Zee is trying to show the way.Ermm

No Angie the exchange is between dada and dadi, amma and abba..........so Abba will try to burn Dev so that Abbas real grandson marries Radhika.....Stern Smile

Edited by misti73 - 25 January 2011 at 4:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovDevika.

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Tila, Birju has an important track of his own coming up in his current show on another channel as read in Tellybuzz.  I don't expect him to leave that show anytime soon.  I catch it once in a while on weekends and Rishi is good in that show and I like his character.

thanks for the info gardes.....u think any of the old cast other then avina would be in it? who could be??? or it'l be totaly new.....?

Tila, besides, Daadi is in Bhagonwali, Shahstriji had a cameo in Dil Se Diya Vachan though I didn't catch the episodes.  Vivek Bhaiyya is on the same show as Birju and also has a good enough role and may not come back.  Devkiji too is on another DJ show but is not that pivotal and may pop in.  DJs seem to like her..  I don't know where Mrinu is but she may well be on her way to starting a family for all I know.  Where is Vaishali these days?  Anyone knows?

And Chachunder is in Gunhaon ka Devta on Imagine..Embarrassed..in a prominant role as the current adversary of the male lead. DancingHe is a police officer, one who can bend rules to get what he wants...Dancingand there he wants to put the goon who is like Robin Hood behnd bars. Big smile
Big smile

yar are u talking about the movie dabaang? the chachunder version of dabaang?? ROFLROFL

Tilu hope you are ok today. Get well soon.............I haven't seen Dabbang so I am not to sure of the story but if they are planning to remake Dabbang on TV then I want Chachunder as Chulbul Pandey.Day DreamingDay Dreaming...and then I can sing Misti badnam hui chanchunder tere leeye.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and my dogs will also join me..........they usually join me when I sing.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PutijaChalhovDevika.Smiley-786Tilashini

Go to top