Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

India-Forums

CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. (Page 10)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVIKA8

Originally posted by anu17

.but negative female character only have one wish please don't be another Kanika who is trying to snatch Dev from Radhika....Unhappy

i hope too..  but they are saying here Dev and Radhika are going to be vocal.. so let see what they really meant by that.. VOCAl word...

Well....they are going to talk more........bas that means that they will be more vocal...........and will have vocabulary. Wink

Edited by misti73 - 24 January 2011 at 3:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisSmiley-786Devika.Neerjaa

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for article. Lakhia is excellent actor. He was brilliant in Lagaan. I have seen dadaji in other serials not seen other lady. I excited for CB for AVINA only.

Edited by Tazzi - 24 January 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786Devika.misti73

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Why,misti,gardes,devika,chalhov....i have to leave now...as im recovering from bad flu..Cry  ..ok..lol....c u guys aroun soon...maybe tom..til then...BYE...TC...loves to all... Big smile
Take care Tilu.....and get well soon... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Although I dont want to dissect and analyse, I cannot be inpeace till it is out.

The so-called grandpa will hopefully not be a substitute for amma.  The reason I say this is because today's announcement of the star-cast looks like it is all to do with Radhika's house-hold.  We have no clue about Dev's family and the star-cast for that yet.

Well DJs and Zee have to follow the Law of Reversible Equilibrium which states that "All roles have an equal and opposite application"................so amma can become abba..........Radhika can become Dev.........dadima can become dadaji........etc etc etc.Ermm

Edited by misti73 - 24 January 2011 at 3:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilaharilaxmisDevika.Smiley-786

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Devika and Misti,

I hope this Mohini is not like Maithri becoming Kanika.Wink   Kanika was supposed to be child-like, bubbly, positive etc and turned out to be another Vishaka post leap., never to trust what they say their characters are going to portray.

I dont really understand the Pardes concept and how it is going to come up? Very aptly told by Misti-- when there is alot of confusion then all is well in Zee.

Haila...........Radha you mean this Mohini can be like that.....now I am wondering .........Kannika wore that red dress and threw rose petals at Dev....which knocked off Dev and he asked her is a very serious Abhay voice " Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho" (well he forgot to do ahem ahem, his memory loss took care of that and he only used to remember when he used to smell Radhikas shampoo or soap) ..........so does that mean that this time Mohini might throw herself at him and start singing...ek do teen char panch cheh sath ath nau...dus gyarah.......barah tera.........Tera karu, tera karu din gin gin ke intezaar aaja Dev aayi bahar..........Poor chap.I mean Dev, he is soon going to start suffer from Post Traunatic stress disorder.Ermm

That make me wonder whether all the negative characters are going to chant "Mohini........Mohini ....Mohini" outside the door and the main one will sing.....ding dong ding, dingi dong ding  ...like that ek do teen song.D'oh

Edited by misti73 - 24 January 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlaxmisradha_bilahariDevika.Smiley-786Angie12

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

The name " Mohini " took me back to Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (SP) days, a character in that show which was played by Tasneem Sheikh. As far as I can remember, her role was also a negative one but can't remember in what way she was negative. Misti Di, your 3 Mohini's reminded me of her freaky background music song that used to play on her ..... do I have to associate that music piece on CB2's Mohini now? ErmmWink .. Nightmares !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmis..yajnaseni..Devika.Smiley-786misti73

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you Devika for the article. I haven't seen any of these actors. Hopefully they all have good roles to play but I will miss seeing Ritajee though.

I don't know why they named the negative character Mohini though. It is creepy.

Smiley-786Devika.misti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
From all the comments about negative characters in CB2, I wonder if it's really going to be a Love Story worth watching? Are we going to get a Lethal Dose of more cruelty/evilness?

Also, hearing about these negative characters, are putting a Damper on CB2.. I want to see a Good Love Story!

Smiley-786Devika.misti73

Go to top