Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The new cast is not bad they do good acting if some old one is there it will be better

august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Thanks Devika.

Devika, the guy playing Radhikas father who enacted the role of Lalis father in AgleJanam was very good there. As far as I remember his role was that of a helpless father.........hopefully it will be a bit different here...anyway he is a brilliant actor and has also acted in movies. If you have seen Lagaan, I think he enacted the role of Kachra.........the handicapped villager who was recruited to the team because due to his handicap he could do spin bowling very well. I have seen Rakesh Pandey (dadaji) in a movie or some show but I can't recollect where but have no clue regarding the negative female character.

If anyone has seen Jo Jeeta woh Sikander (Amir Khan movie) . Aditya Lakhiya (who play rads father) was one of the two friends of amir in the film.
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: august123

If anyone has seen Jo Jeeta woh Sikander (Amir Khan movie) . Aditya Lakhiya (who play rads father) was one of the two friends of amir in the film.

sach..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😕.. wow.. I have seen that movie way back... Oh my...  nice no wonder he became a part of lagaan...
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all for responding. We can put up to 4 comments there. So go ahead and bring up the numbers up for avina..
THANK YOU ALL....👏 good Job...