CB-2 cast.. link, please do comment over there.. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
I like if vivek , dadi,dev's mum also in cb2.. but don't know
hope cb2 will hit as cb1...
with a good cast
Thanks devika for givng link...cudnt vote using my mobile bt commented... loved readng evryones views... keep going friendz with lovely n interestng comments.
Radhika's dadaji & dad r gud actors.Aashish is also a gud actor.Had seen him in Kusum as Aryaman.Don't know much about Mohini.Hope she's not like Kanika , Vishakha or Amma trying to burn Radhika.Hope dat this time there's no fake marraige or wife & unneccessary tention.We want to enjoy CB & not get depressed.
Gopi Desai may be a good actress, but her role as evil amma and her constant ' evilness' and 'in your face' has totally turned me off! I hope the producers are not foolish and insensitive to bring her back again in CB2.

I know, I definately DON'T want to see her!
Thank You. For the Article.

Wow I only know the person who will be played as Radhika's father.. the other two I don't know. =] I hope they act good. :D
Tila, get well soon.

Gardes, I agree that it is better to bring in a new cast because otherwise there would be comparisons and CB2 would fall short.  I really hope that they don't bring any actors that portrayed Radhika's family in CB1.  The second year of CB1 really left a bad taste.  So, definitely don't want to see Gopi Desai as her character would always remind audience of Amma who never got punished.  Similarly, Rajeev Verma's character of Shastriji was so weakened after the second year where he never dealt with his mother's evil nature that it destroyed the entire character.  Of course,  Vishaka and Devki were not going to be dealt with if they didn't deal with Amma. 

So, bring in a total fresh storyline unlike the one they have for another of their Zee TV show where it was a mish-mash of Devdas and CB.  It is boring to even read the story of that show let alone spend time watching it.  So, if they want to have a successful CB2,  the story has to be totally fresh and gripping with strong characters of Dev and Radhika.
Thanks for the info Devika ..I already commented   there....I have no clue about these actors  mentioned in the article ...But happy      that they  didn't mention about vishaka and amma's  names   as you told.... About  Radhika's costume   don't want to see  RAdhika   is  wearing something like lali   wears  because i have seen her in promos... So please creatives don't do anything like that ... Its a request....  Edited by vinianil - 13 years ago

Thanks for posting it up here πŸ˜ƒ Okie i know these people.....famous and known names. I am glad they chose good names, even CB1 had good and known names. πŸ˜ƒ But ofcourse, good tight script is needed CV's!!!! CV's need to chant the said line like a mantra..... "Good, tight script is needed!" And obviously ZEE too needs to understand that, otherwise whats the use na CV's?

Ok But what pissed me off is the character called Mohini......Mohini (wow what a name? that itself suggests that she is gonna seduce DevπŸ₯Ί πŸ˜΅) They have already finalized the negative lead actress!! πŸ˜‘ Is she going be to be reason for RaDev separating? I dont need to think much, isnt it?😑 πŸ˜‘ 

So, whats their story going to be like? Pardes didnt have a negative female lead?? πŸ˜• Ok they might not be borrowing entirely from the film, but why again a female negative? Should all the stories only revolve around how a lady comes to snatch the leading man!! Cant they have another story for Kanha's sake??? Even CB was destroyed because of the over usage of this formula!!

Vishaka in CB1 wasnt entirely a negative lead or for that matter Vamp, except for the later parts. Kanika too wasnt entirely negative, because she was brainless who thinks only about cosmetics and doesnt care a hoot about plotting and planning! Agreed that they both were selfish and would go to any limits to safeguard their interests. But they werent negative, but grey shaded! 

Anyways later on they both became vampishly vampish.......and tried to achieve the sole motive of their lives.......to get Dev (or probably wanted to rape him in that red night gown πŸ˜‘ )

As soon as Vishaka became completely negative, the story lost its charm and uniqueness! And then they pushed Kanika, as another version of Vishaka......but the story remained the same. And now they are bringing CB2.....and the story????????

The name Mohini, the seductress,......and the red night gown clad ladies trying to rape Dev.........ooohh!! the combination seems scary!!!!!!Kanha save.........Radhika put all your prayers on top gear mode!!!!!!

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing the article. So happy they start shooting.πŸ˜‰ I"m so excited to see Dev and Radhika as kids, can't wait.
I have no idea who the actors are, but seems interesting. I'm sure they will do a good job. 😊 Hope there is a dadi and a fun character like Birju.  
All the best to the team Choti bahu 😊 Can't wait to see it!!

Yes, character should have grey colour not totally black or white..In Hindi soaps either you are too good or too bad....In CB everyone had the reasons for their actions but later on it just turned black...Starting was DJ,s but slowly they  gave in to Zee,s hand...you can feel the difference..This time they should not repeat that blunder again...Think if the story-line is new then the actors should also not to be repeated....It should have fresh start.....Its not a sequel.