Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
nice topic kavya...reserved for now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirikavyasam

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
1.  How and when do you think we will get to see Arjuhi love reach the stage as in the lyrics of the title track "Tere sason se hi.." ?

i think they are already there...they are just disguising it in the form of hatred for the sake of their enmityAngry...but soon they will realise k kitni mohabbat haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and then it will be amazingClapClapClap

2.  When do you think  arjuhi will shed their false hatred and realise they cant live without each other,  before or after Garui's truth is revealed ?

i dont know wen they will...but it shud definitely be before gauris lies are revealed...their love should win on its own....nd it willBig smile
3.  If you would make a suggestion to the cvs of kmh2 team what would that be ?
they are doing a grt job....just plss plss keep it dis way...if they continue to write a gud story its more than enuf...chemistry nd everything part toh arjuhi already rock at ClapClapStar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirichanni_starrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IF

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
1.  How and when do you think we will get to see Arjuhi love reach the stage as in the lyrics of the title track "Tere sason se hi.." ?

i think they already are in dat stage as they still care abt each other but do not want to show coz of their ego.

2.  When do you think  arjuhi will shed their false hatred and realise they cant live without each other,  before or after Garui's truth is revealed ?

i think it should be before gauri's truth is revealed..might be during their honeymoon...

the cvs are already doing a wonderful job..but i would suggest them to focus on arjun's positive/good side..arohi should know arjun just like the way arjun knows arohi very well..arjun has no1, he is all alone n no1 understands him n his feelings but nw itz time 4 arohi to b on his side..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirirasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Res buddy will edit soon..Gud q by way..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirikavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
thank you all for participating in the dotw. my views here, loved the edited posts, and jo log edit nahi kiye, jaldi se karo Tongue.

They may not reach the pinnacle of these lyrics together,  but once they both are there,  they will experience it together, even though I felt that Arohi might have experienced the 'dekha phalak ...'  toady's episode again put a question on that.   How they might get there, depends on the reaction to each other's actions.   If they start  using their hearts to look at the waves in their lives they will be soon travelling towards these lyrics,  and I want to believe arohi will start her journey towards it first. Embarrassed

definitely before gauri's truth is revealed and the longer they stay together the sooner they will start shedding off the false hatred.

to the cvs show aro's meltdown first then arjuns. lot of things are there, may the suggestion thread has all of it. instead this is for the team a whole.  editing, execution  and camera work can be much better,  bg score good most of the time but repeated use of 'hey hey' of kutumb and 'gunja sa ek tara ' tune should be avoided. I suggest they make some brand new tunes for Balaji.  and YES play the title track during the episode.

Edited by kavyasam - 27 January 2011 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungiri

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
updated on page 1 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Ohh tru love always prevail with the two, i cant be sure but would say Dadi will hve a hand in gettin them togetha..

In the middle, as one way or another misunderstandings will always be created bwn the two but one day they will just discover n will marry, evn if tht means against one anothers familys consent..

Not soo sure as yet as im lovog the track!! Hmm maybi one thin though thats Gauri..
Karnika007 Goldie
Karnika007
Karnika007

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
May b m l8 bt ..
1.. Jst dnt knw exactly... Bt waiting eagarly..
2.. B4 gauri's truth is reveld. Jst 2 show d hw sturdy their bond is. I think arohi already realizs frm yest epi tat she cnt overluk d fact tat she still luvs or is drawn by arjun.
3.. Some scenes where arohi slowely begins 2 knw real arjun. Lyk arjun cud help poor children or families..
Wud luv 2 c protective or for tat matter overprotective arohi's arjun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index