kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Discussion of The Week

Hey Mohabbatains
Welcome to the KMH2's DOTW..

this week's topics

1.  How and when do you think we will get to see Arjuhi love reach the stage as in the lyrics of the title track "Tere sason se hi.." ?

2.  When do you think  arjuhi will shed their false hatred and realise they cant live without each other,  before or after Garui's truth is revealed ?

3.  If you would make a suggestion to the cvs of kmh2 team what would that be ?

ps: mods pl. sticky the topic.

Edited by kavyasam - 24 January 2011 at 6:18am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorasakungirikhadija-kmhprincess_star11AmnaIshDu_Nishtanu111aPraniibrokenmirrorsrasika_DSshinyclassicglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishMariaa.SG-TeekhiMishti-shibzminuu

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Res Wink Will Edit As Soon As Possible Smile BDW Lovely DOTW Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirikavyasam

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
great DOTW kavya Hug

1. hmmm really not sure Ermm...some episodes make me think they are close, and some episodes make me think otherwise...all i can say is i feel like there isn't much effort on arohi's side, i feel like arjun has passed some stages that arohi is still struggling with...arjun went to various extents to prove his love, but arohi never looked beyond 'he betrayed me'...she never heard him out and give him a chance...so now i would like to see her put her mind and heart to work and realise her love for arjun Embarrassed

2. definitely before gauri's truth...i want to see the depth of their love and both of them realising that no matter what happens they are incomplete without each other...obviously good will triumph over evil eventually...but if they realise their feelings before gauri being revealed...then we will really       'kitani mohabbat hai'  Embarrassed

3. oh i'v got a lot of suggestions Tongue....most importantly...please focus on the quality of the show because when the quality of the show improves it will be extra magical...it will also be easier for us to sit back and appreciate, instead of trying to ingnore and laugh off the blunders/bloopers....another suggestion would be: don't rush critical points of the show...it's not a marathon LOL...
more suggestions: execution, editing, music!!!

Edited by glitter567 - 26 January 2011 at 3:31pm

sakungirikavyasam

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Res-
Good point for discussion
1 -
2 -
3- I would suggest the development team of kmh to give more importance to
arjun's past. he already told her the truth (but arohi thinks its a lie because of gauri)
maybe if they would create a scene where arjun gets confronted with his past at the orphanage aruhi would try to understand him and his life.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirirasika_DSPraniikavyasamaksh4IFsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
hey kavya... great topic

1. hard to tell when but i think the events leading upto that phase would be something like when arohi fully realises arjun's background - his orphanage history, adoption, the aloof family and thereby realise his POV. And for Arjun, I think he already feels that especially after today's episode.. but to express it he will need some kind of heroic situation where he protects arohi (like in the jungle)

2. I hope they confront their feelings before Gauri's truth comes out. So that it shows that the strength of their bond is above any misunderstandings

3. Billu Makarand could be given more space matching atleast Shefali, this would tie in with Arohi's passage to discovering her husband's positive past.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungirirasika_DSbrokenmirrorskavyasamAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
1.  How and when do you think we will get to see Arjuhi love reach the stage as in the lyrics of the title track "Tere sason se hi.." ?

I think they had reached the stage but have forgotten also,,,now I am waiting to see them realise that again,,just hoping this happens asap,,,,

2.  When do you think  arjuhi will shed their false hatred and realise they cant live without each other,  before or after Garui's truth is revealed ?

They cannot live without eachother,they complete eachother,,,and I think this should happen before Gauri' s truth is revealed,,bcoz if they love eachother so much then,,nobody should be the reason of their hatred,,Gauri or anybody else should not affect them,,only thing that should affect them is their love and trust,,and they should realise this,,,as far as gauri is concerned,,once her truth is out arjuhi should give her the apt punishment,,which would be make her realise that nobody can break their love or relation,,,

3.  If you would make a suggestion to the cvs of kmh2 team what would that be ?
They are doing a great job,,I know its their Job and they are doing it well,,BTW there are many suggestions,,but At this moment I would suggest them to stick to the essense of the story and not to show anything immoral,,,and not make it like any other saas bahu soaps,,,KMH is unique and it should be that way,,only love love and love between arjuhi and nothing else,,and one imp suggestion is they should show the strength of love,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sakungiriindianamericanrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IF

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Good DOTW... Would reply later

sakungirikavyasam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index