Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 91)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw Cha-Cha discussing their plans so loudly that D could hear then despite the doors being closed? So either his hearing sense has heightened or Cha-Cha cannot talk softly at all. But nevertheless good for us!  LOL I was amused at that too but I took it as indication that his sense of hearing has really heightened cuz of the temporary blindness and also Cha-Cha were talking in loud tones maybe cuz they thought he was asleep and couldn't hear themConfusedLOL....either ways, mission accomplish ho gaya so all goodLOL

Btw did anyone notice D clutching his kurta while Cha spent out her plans? It seemed as he was thinking 'OMG! She is planning to looto my izzat'. LOL! That was friggin HILARIOUS....LOVED his reaction there....Just HEARING Seema say that she wants him to be with her again traumatized him this much....he was one step away from throwing up tooLOL

Really...Dutta clucthing his kurta was hilarious. Reminded me of all our Dutta ka kurta obsession. Now he really feels as if his kurta is under attack. I guess being hit on the head has really made him ismart. Now he is even planning to contact Naku. Better let Naku get there and have a catfight with Seema and protect her turf. That way he wont have to lift his hand on a woman.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamsikkaishasub_rosakhushixAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@Anu, Fizzy: Agree with u guys on Dutta overhearing Cha-Cha. It wasnt really illogical. Only shocking coming from a guy who always had so much difficulty using all his senses till now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaImmaculateDreamkhushixsinamikaAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Anu, Fizzy: Agree with u guys on Dutta overhearing Cha-Cha. It wasnt really illogical. Only shocking coming from a guy who always had so much difficulty using all his senses till now.

LOL   Zor ka Jhatka Hai zoron se laga Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
When did nakku learn to read? Driving bhee seekh liya aur padnaa bhee?Confused

I thought she always said "mein anpad naukraani kee anpad beti" that is she couldnt' read\write...Embarrassed atleast i thought so... but looks like she can.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -priya

I thought she always said "mein anpad naukraani kee anpad beti" that is she couldnt' read\write...Embarrassed atleast i thought so... but looks like she can.

Baaji must have given her a one time lesson just like the way he "taught" her driving in one goLOLLOL......apni Nakku is a fast learner....must have learned to read in that one sitting onlyROFL

sikkaishakadduu

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

Baaji must have given her a one time lesson just like the way he "taught" her driving in one goLOLLOL......apni Nakku is a fast learner....must have learned to read in that one sitting onlyROFL

Naku does know how to read...she read the love-letter meant for Supriya sometime in Feb last year!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduuMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Naku does know how to read...she read the love-letter meant for Supriya sometime in Feb last year!

Oh yessssss.....I totally forgot.....she must have gone to some basti school thenConfused.....but I wonder why she otherwise speaks in an illiterate fashion if she can read everything just fineConfusedLOL Is she literate or non-literate? I'm confusedLOL

kadduusub_rosa

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

naku does know how to read..even babi.. i remember in one of the old epis (in the basti)..naku's pic was on d news paper..sethji came running to babi to show her the pic.. he cudnt read but was happy to see her pic in d paper..LOL but babi understood wat was written.. so i guess they know.. maybe learned by themselves...lol

kadduuAreYaar

Go to top