Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 90)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the caps, Fatty! Ahh you got the nawaabi pose....lovedddddddd thatDay DreamingLOL Style dekho bande kaLOL.....I LOVE how  the power in his aura is always intact....that regal tone to his body languageDay Dreaming

This one's so adorable for some reason....lol

And I loved the ending frame of this scene when he says to himself "Sriram nagar"

What's up with Nakku's sindoor suddenly all pheeka pheeka faded red? Hardly shows on her forehead anymoreConfused....she looks reallllllly pretty otherwise though.....those little diamond studs really suit her....and the hairstyle is a bit better these days.

Love love LOVE the way this guy conveys such deep emotions through his eyesDay Dreaming

Edited by nureat01 - 26 January 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamsikkaishakomal_w25-sourire-divy609sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsAyeChavannikabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhansinamika

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Anu, you know how it is when capping pictures of his scenes, na? You literally end up hanging on to and snapping every single change in movement! LOL It makes me feel Wacko but every change in his expression really is precious...

In the last scene she has with Baaji in the hallway, I really loved how natural MV's make-up was...it takes you back to Nakku's simplicity...she doesn't need those things to beautify herself...her delicateness comes through even more in such a manner.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaMelodiousDreamsAyeChavanniImmaculateDreamsinamikaAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
You Know guys  The fact that the heroine in the film is so simple she doesn't wear such heavy makeup and eat sleep in jewels and all and wear those big chandelier earning or heavy saris even after her shadi really really attracts me to the show for some reason i just cant digest poor gals getting all Mod Scod   right after shadi it just pisses me off  like how one day they'll be in simple shalwar suits than happens the shadi and tada they r in that weird costume Lmao

i hope they continue with the simple looks and all it really stands out

The caps r awesome fatty
& sorry for random blabbering  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-sourire-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Anu, you know how it is when capping pictures of his scenes, na? You literally end up hanging on to and snapping every single change in movement! LOL It makes me feel Wacko but every change in his expression really is precious...Oh yes, I SO know, man....cuz I'm in the same boat anytime I try to cap a scene of his *sigh*....lol....truly every change in expression is precious....I laugh at myself cuz I'm kinda sitting there just STARING...and that is SO not normal for meLOL....then every minute change of his expressions, the light in his eyes....you just feel like capturing it all....

In the last scene she has with Baaji in the hallway, I really loved how natural MV's make-up was...it takes you back to Nakku's simplicity...she doesn't need those things to beautify herself...her delicateness comes through even more in such a manner. Totally.....she's looking veryyyyyyyyy pretty since these past few epis....the bump they'd given her on her head with that hairstyle has been reduced...it helps....lol and yeah ofcourse she looks THE most gorgeous when she keeps it simple....she has this beautiful softness, innocence to her features...and it comes through amazingly when they go light on the makeup....there is a delicate, fragile quality that comes through as well, adding to her beauty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-sourire-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@All: Ok epi...not as good as the Mon and Tue epi. They spent too much time on hiding the newspaper from AS. Btw Cha-Cha discussing their plans so loudly that D could hear then despite the doors being closed? So either his hearing sense has heightened or Cha-Cha cannot talk softly at all. But nevertheless good for us!
Btw did anyone notice D clutching his kurta while Cha spent out her plans? It seemed as he was thinking 'OMG! She is planning to looto my izzat'. LOL!
But in general I liked the logical flow of the epi. Everyone behaving logically and as per character. No one really having a break down. While Naku is thinking of salvaging the situation D wants his family to know he is alive without his enemies coming to know of it. But the best part of the whole last part was D for a change thinking of others feelings...what they must be going thru right now due to his absence.
Like in India people hit machines to get them to work...looks like Dutta getting hit on his head has got his brains to work along with his ears! Wah! Wah!
And yes I loved the in-command Dutta in the first scene.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishasub_rosadivy609*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDreamkhushixsinamikaAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Shreya i don't know  about the hearing part since well here in canada  the houses r not made with  the bricks  like proper bricks but wood mainly so its very easy to listen the conversations going even downstairs like i can normally hear everything happening in my house just sitting in my room so  i didn't find that part weird much 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw Cha-Cha discussing their plans so loudly that D could hear then despite the doors being closed? So either his hearing sense has heightened or Cha-Cha cannot talk softly at all. But nevertheless good for us!  LOL I was amused at that too but I took it as indication that his sense of hearing has really heightened cuz of the temporary blindness and also Cha-Cha were talking in loud tones maybe cuz they thought he was asleep and couldn't hear themConfusedLOL....either ways, mission accomplish ho gaya so all goodLOL

Btw did anyone notice D clutching his kurta while Cha spent out her plans? It seemed as he was thinking 'OMG! She is planning to looto my izzat'. LOL! That was friggin HILARIOUS....LOVED his reaction there....Just HEARING Seema say that she wants him to be with her again traumatized him this much....he was one step away from throwing up tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Poor Guy  was suffocating hearing the Golden Pilans i bet he wouldve smacked her head in a wall if she was in front of him

Go to top