Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 89)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I thought the flashbacks were lovely too, one of my favourite Nakku scenes post-FR because of her unflinching composure and pure love and patience...and the way they were done was different too...I like! Great episode, really enjoyed one fully after many days!

Come on, Fatty....you too? :((LOL

Yes the flashbacks were done slightly differently but please for god's sake....these are the ONLY FBs they show.....there is so much other potential to show if Dutta is really wanting to think about the depth of Nakku's love for him....why instead do we get her loopy dialogues about "aaj pati ke haathon se sindoor laga" etc? I guess it's just me then that I would have preferred an FB of the kitchen scene when she fed him or the OT scenes.

But yes, I'll still maintain that there was no need to go in depth into showing Dutta lamenting aloud with those dialogues about the depth of Nakku's love....got a little weird to me....I liked the worrying bits in that scene before that.

Edited by nureat01 - 26 January 2011 at 7:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Anyway, episode was good- I also agree that Dutta's realisation seemed a bit out of place Ermm. The part about him worrying about Naku searching frantically for him was lovely- but I don't think the rest of the dialogues were really necessary. I think like everyone else said, good flashbacks would have done the job better. Firstly after Naku finds Dutta, Naku's got to feed her hubby!!  LOL Bechara has been starved for months now!! LOL MR as always, was fantastic though Big smile.

The rest of the episode was a snooze-fest Sleepy- I really don't have the slightest of interest in AS's hysterics and Naku's 'gaadi nikaal' jaap Sleepy. I know I might regret this later, but I rather have Babi and Ganpat back than have to bear this running to the village nonsense and Kala's weak plans LOL. Kala has seriously lost the plot- she's not the same anymore; these cheap mindless little tricks have totally wrecked her image for me Ermm. And Sudarshan- don't get me started on him DeadLOL Look who's talking- He himself is the rat, trying to grow wings and fly- he needs to be bought back to reality too, the clown! Clown

Word! Especially agree about PN scenes being SO random these days....I just forward through everything....don't have patience in the least for that stuff.....Kala is in blahh mode to me these days....woh POWER waali baat nahin that was there a few days back.....and Sudarshan crap toh I just forwarded

Anyways I guess opinions are split over the last scene and some dialogues/FBs....but we can all agree on the fact that we are looking forward to the phonecallLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 26 January 2011 at 7:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay, my thoughts on Dutta's 'Moment of Realization'! I'd say, it was no moment of realization at all, neither was I expecting any such 'moment' at this point....the realization had dawned long back in a gradual, step-by-step manner! For me, the moment where he extends his hand to her for tying that string was biggerSmile And I thought the FBs were perfectly in-sync with Dutta's thoughts!

It kind of WAS a realization cuz this is the first time since the FR that he's admitted to himself out loud in a sense about the depth of Nakku's love....that is why it felt a little rushed....when his actions like putting his hand out for the thread to be tied showed enough about how much he had mellowed and started to understand her.....then what was really the need for a monologue about telling himself how much Nakku loves him? Was this really the time for that? The fact that he UNDERSTOOD instantly how frantic she must be looking for him spoke FAR more than those dialogues.

sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Okay, my thoughts on Dutta's 'Moment of Realization'! I'd say, it was no moment of realization at all, neither was I expecting any such 'moment' at this point....the realization had dawned long back in a gradual, step-by-step manner! For me, the moment where he extends his hand to her for tying that string was biggerSmile And I thought the FBs were perfectly in-sync with Dutta's thoughts!

It kind of WAS a realization cuz this is the first time since the FR that he's admitted to himself out loud in a sense about the depth of Nakku's love....that is why it felt a little rushed....when his actions like putting his hand out for the thread to be tied showed enough about how much he had mellowed and started to understand her.....then what was really the need for a monologue about telling himself how much Nakku loves him? Was this really the time for that? The fact that he UNDERSTOOD instantly how frantic she must be looking for him spoke FAR more than those dialogues.

Realization, it wasn't...since the first thing he had uttered after his accident was 'Bas...ab aur nahin'! And like you have said his actions always speak louder than words....I'd say, his near-death experience, his blindness, this forced separation, and Seema/Chanda's repentance has humbled him enough to actually Say to himself what he had been feeling for quite sometime now! Even if he hadn't said it aloud, I don't think it would have made much of a difference....but like they say in Sanskrit, adhikantu na doshayah LOL and many of the viewers have liked it a lot...so it's fine!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I don't know, PN just really bores me at the moment. I think without Dutta everything is meaningless LOL No spice left in PN without him LOL.  Execution wise it's fine, but I still find it dull ErmmLOL Why can't they make Leela, Roops, Kala and Suds have arguments with each other? That would be more fun to watch ROFL 

Baaji is so sweet though- perfect expression when he read the newspaper, even the thought of Dutta being no more sends shivers down his spine. Despite him being sidelined, I find him more interesting than Naku to be honest. x

I'd be all up for that LOL Especially if we get a Suds-dhulai special in some round-about way through anything of the sort.

And totally agree on Baaji being sidelined...I was actually prepared to throw a proper fit today because of how aloof and hollow he was shown through the precap and even the past few weeks. But they ended up having some funny bits with him and VR has this personable vibe which is just so becoming regardless of the meager writing being done for him...my only wish now that all the other things are sorted or on their way to being sorted is that Baaji gets some meaningful moments, which he really truly does deserve...let's see what happens...

Originally posted by nureat01

Yes the flashbacks were done slightly differently but please for god's sake....these are the ONLY FBs they show.....there is so much other potential to show if Dutta is really wanting to think about the depth of Nakku's love for him....why instead do we get her loopy dialogues about "aaj pati ke haathon se sindoor laga" etc? I guess it's just me then that I would have preferred an FB of the kitchen scene when she fed him or the OT scenes.

But yes, I'll still maintain that there was no need to go in depth into showing Dutta lamenting aloud with those dialogues about the depth of Nakku's love....got a little weird to me....I liked the worrying bits in that scene before that.

Hmm, this is the way I saw the scene:

For the first time since his accident, in a conscious state and right mind, Dutta stumbled upon thinking of Nakku in the middle of what is pretty much a situation of crisis for him...he didn't voluntarily sit down to reflect on what he feels for Nakku, these thoughts found him suddenly...and the first thing that came back to him was how he treated her (thus those flashbacks and their significance), how they left off, how he had acted before this rude shock of an accident separated him from her...so he remembers that and feels the guilt which has become manifest enough for him to verbalize out loud and to himself after this accident...then he proceeds to worry about what must have happened, her looking for him, etc. which is natural because he was thinking of the news and everyone finding out about it...the only two dialogues which I felt were rushed and could have been done away with for now were, "Woh apni zindagi se zyada tujhse pyaar karti hai, Dutta. Na jaane uska kya haal hoye ra hoga." (Even the way MR delievered them seemed rushed (hoye ra hoga bit...) to me)...but the point there I think was supposed to be emphasis not on the depth of Nakku's love for him and his realization of it, but how crazy she must have driven herself in looking for him...the first statement was supporting and leading into the next rather than being the focus...the fact that her devotion to him must have left her in some state and he is worrying over that rather than thinking of how much she loves him...he isn't really thinking of her love directly...those words are just the approach he took in voicing his concern over how she must be coping.

Either ways, since this wasn't supposed to be his realization or proclamation, those two insignificant dialogues are easy to look over...yes, I thought it was bordering on being a tangent there, but it didn't take away from the rest of the scene for me at all.

Agree with you on flashbacks, it would be great to see ones of the OT scene among others and hopefully they'll do that in the upcoming few weeks. 

Edited by make-believe - 26 January 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamsikkaisha-sourire-sub_rosakhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
My mind is blown away, Fatty.....lol....I deffo didn't manage to think of it on that deep a level....but I can see what you're saying....see the issue for me is....the scene started off SO well....with the way he suddenly realized "Nakku" as he started thinking about ppl worrying for him back home....and his entire demeanor changed and he started talking to himself about how much she must be worrying....the emotion in his eyes there....all of it beautiful.....then came those two dialogues....and chalo you also thought MR was rushing in delivering them...lol...good to know...I thought it was only me.

But yes, anyways it is easy to overlook I guess.....personally my expectations had built more from that scene after reading the live update and everyone raving about it and those last two dialogues felt a bit unnatural to me....so a high kinda tempered to a medium there for me *shrugs*.....I personally enjoyed the beginning Dutta scene MUCH more.

Ahh well, like Rosa said....everyone is enjoying it....so it's fine. LOL

I'm now hoping we see the phonecall soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Anu LOL Hmm...yeah, I think the way the 'zindagi se zyada' dialogue was worded kind of throws one off from the intent of what he's really trying to get across (the worry) because of the heaviness and comparison which comes along that first statement...

And I saw that everyone was fulto expecting the phone call today too! LOL The article has created so much hype...I'm just trying to take the episodes as they come and even watching them before reading up on the ED...it's good not to know what to expect in some ways LOL

EDIT: About MR rushing in that bit...more than anything, I found the wording/grammar messed up...Dutta pronounces his words very clean and distinctively otherwise too (unlike Nakku with her main kya bolti, mereko, etc. etc.) so the 'hoye ra' made me raise an eyebrow and wonder what happened there LOL 

Edited by make-believe - 26 January 2011 at 8:45pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Anu LOL Hmm...yeah, I think the way the 'zindagi se zyada' dialogue was worded kind of throws one off from the intent of what he's really trying to get across (the worry) because of the heaviness and comparison which comes along that first statement...

And I saw that everyone was fulto expecting the phone call today too! LOL The article has created so much hype...I'm just trying to take the episodes as they come and even watching them before reading up on the ED...it's good not to know what to expect in some ways LOL

EDIT: About MR rushing in that bit...more than anything, I found the wording/grammar messed up...Dutta pronounces his words very clean and distinctively otherwise too (unlike Nakku with her main kya bolti, mereko, etc. etc.) so the 'hoye ra' made me raise an eyebrow and wonder what happened there LOL 

LOL exactly....it was just....weird....did not feel Dutta-like which is why I was jarredLOL

Ahhh for now my timings work out around the time of the live update going on here so I usually can't resist peeking in.....it helps when you are too busy to manage to read the live update and just take the epi as it comes I guessLOL

*Edit: never mind....got my replyBig smileLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 26 January 2011 at 8:55pm

kabeeraspeaking

Go to top