Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 88)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
It was a good epi - in bits and pieces...I skipped the Baaji/Nakku/AS/Kala/Suds scenes...Just saw enough to get the message that the news that Dutta is dead is in the newspaper..

Dutta is a sweetheartHug...In the first scene, initially he was being very respectful to the Chachaji and talking softly asking questions. This Chachaji was being so stupid giving him muft ka advice and made Dutta snap at him...lol He was testing Dutta's patience so much..See, people do this to him and then they say that Dutta is always mad and has no patience etc....Not fair at allLOL

And Chanda...I understand that you want to do some prayaschit and become Seema again...It is impossible..but even if you are trying to accomplish that, how do you think it will work if you keep Dutta locked up blind in a room and then roam around dressed like thatDead Even if Dutta forgives you, when he gets back his eyesight, all he will do is get disgusted seeing you like that. 

Loved how Dutta was getting so worried for Nakku and he just knew that she will not stay home and would have been searching all over the place for him...Kya understanding hain!

Kala's plan has again laid the foundation for Tasha's milan...Can't wait for tomorrow.

Edited by crystal_29 - 26 January 2011 at 3:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-sourire-divy609*dewdrop~pearl*Pyari_ZahrakabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I was dying with laughter throughout a good portion of the episode today...Baaji Rao jaisa bura chor seriously kahin aur dekhne ko nahi milega ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL He is the worst person to hide something and it often ends up being that he is the one who has to hide all the secrets too LOL The way he acts sooooo suspect, stuttering and fumbling about is hilarious LOL But it all goes down to him being a gem of a guy at heart really...it was somehow a very sweet quirk to see him take off his shoes before entering Aai Saheb's room too...and Nakku took off her slippers as well...minute and random, but it showed such sweet respect...then Ullu Suds came and stepped over the threshold with his shoes and thobda both intact and Aai Saheb ke kamre ki pavitrata ka tai tai fish hogaya LOL How annoying were his dialogues, what with calling Nakku a chuhia who was trying to grow wings and all? Confused Today's scene reminded me exactly why I like him much more when he is flailing about and pressing bomb buttons which aren't working LOL 

Dutta's reaction to Seema's delusion seriously looked like a heart attack ROFL Loved his unswerving focus and cold calmness today...I thought the flashbacks were lovely too, one of my favourite Nakku scenes post-FR because of her unflinching composure and pure love and patience...and the way they were done was different too...I like! Great episode, really enjoyed one fully after many days!

Edited by make-believe - 26 January 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaisha-sourire-divy609Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhansinamika

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

I'm sick of Seema's 'me, me, me...' now Dead. Please, someone needs to knock the side of her head and bring her back to planet earth. I'm not surprised Dutta grabbed his collar like that; he could clearly see (well, not 'see' but you know what I mean LOL) that this woman is delusional, living in a bubble in which everything revolves only around her. Not one little sentence in everything she says talks about Dutta's happiness and what is best for him- it's all about her happiness, her repentance, her chance to go back to being Seema Dead. Disgusting woman!! I want Naku to arrive SOON and burst this bubble of hers- so that she can learn what love really means Embarrassed.

Anyway, episode was good- I also agree that Dutta's realisation seemed a bit out of place Ermm. The part about him worrying about Naku searching frantically for him was lovely- but I don't think the rest of the dialogues were really necessary. I think like everyone else said, good flashbacks would have done the job better. Firstly after Naku finds Dutta, Naku's got to feed her hubby!!  LOL Bechara has been starved for months now!! LOL MR as always, was fantastic though Big smile.

The rest of the episode was a snooze-fest Sleepy- I really don't have the slightest of interest in AS's hysterics and Naku's 'gaadi nikaal' jaap Sleepy. I know I might regret this later, but I rather have Babi and Ganpat back than have to bear this running to the village nonsense and Kala's weak plans LOL. Kala has seriously lost the plot- she's not the same anymore; these cheap mindless little tricks have totally wrecked her image for me Ermm. And Sudarshan- don't get me started on him DeadLOL Look who's talking- He himself is the rat, trying to grow wings and fly- he needs to be bought back to reality too, the clown! Clown

I'm looking forward to the phonecall- how amazing would it be if Madno played in the background. That would be my dream come true Day Dreaming. I feel the lyrics are so apt for the current situation.

'Main Hoon Shab Tu Subah'- earlier in the jungle, like Anu explained, Naku was the Shab, smothered in soot, and Dutta was the Subah, the light in her life. Now it's the other way around, Dutta is enveloped in darkness, and Naku is the Subah, who he needs to brighten up his life.

'Dono Jud Ke Judah'- Before they were physically together but Dutta's stubbornness had created that barrier between them- now they are emotionally bonded, yet physically apart.

How much I want this song to play Day Dreaming- if it doesn't I guess I will just imagine it in my head LOL.

@ make-believe: Beautiful siggy Day Dreaming x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 26 January 2011 at 6:43pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiamdivya17-7-sourire-divy609-bharti-mIsHeZ.xMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
I agree  To both of You Oh that suds  He's the most irritatign thing ever on earth what's with the way he pops his eyes that really scares me to no limits 

P.s Fatty love ur Sig plz post the update :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xkabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

The rest of the episode was a snooze-fest Sleepy- I really don't have the slightest of interest in AS's hysterics and Naku's 'gaadi nikaal' jaap Sleepy. I know I might regret this later, but I rather have Babi and Ganpat back than have to bear this running to the village nonsense and Kala's weak plans LOL. Kala has seriously lost the plot- she's not the same anymore; these cheap mindless little tricks have totally wrecked her image for me Ermm.

Sweet Lord, I think I am seriously loosing the plot LOL *time to go to Dutta's doctor* LOL...no one seems to be liking the PN scenes and what's happening there but I actually thought they did a good job of keeping it from being melodramatic and boring today...the acting was good from all parties involved, the characters weren't annoying (even AS doing pooja wasn't over-done, no jagdambe-ing! LOL)...Nakku was fine too, she dealt with the situation without any hysterics or extraneous displays of strength...the scene didn't fall flat, short or feel awkward in any of the parts, which I found was happening with many MV/VR scenes in the last few weeks...as for why Kala is doing this, hmm...I know what you mean...her tricks don't have that snaz in them anymore, they aren't surprising or out-of-the-box...this newspaper wala bit was probably employed I think, because firstly they have to show Kala 'doing' something at the very least...she was out of action for a few days and we all noticed that...and at the PN front of things, they can't have her suddenly just sit hand on hand keeping in mind that she is still desperate in trying to prove Dutta's death and give 'culmination' to the plot she cooked up...and I doubt they want her to make a great, explosive blow for a plan at this particular point in time either, so yehi chindi newspaper wala pakad liya LOL Secondly, this newspaper thing was probably also put in play to facilitate Dutta's search for the phone and thus the call home...it isn't the greatest of devices, and I honestly thought it was going to be quite dreadfully shown after seeing yesterday's precap but their execution today wasn't bad at all...

But the other possibility is obviously that I've gone crazy LOL Maybe my perimeters to stand AS/Nakku scenes and other general PN-happenings have extended after that one horrible week with Nakku/villagers/mandir only...maybe everything and anything will seem better now LOL Man, that was truly the lows of the lows...

LOL @ you imagining Madhno playing in your head if they don't LOL Aww :P They might play Jana Jogi De Naal otherwise...or just the routine dhoom-tana if they want to make it dramatic. Or DN's happpppy wali tune :P

@Fizzy: Thanks!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-divy609Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskhushixMrsKhansinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
NO You are not the Only one when i read the Update i went Oh No Not again but than i saw it and i liked the way naku was calm too I m liking how she's not Being a typical rona dhona wali bahu and is still very strong despite getting negative signals from everywhere infact she still have maintained the calm & peace in PN & Baji's fumbling was so cute 
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Sweet Lord, I think I am seriously loosing the plot LOL *time to go to Dutta's doctor* LOL...no one seems to be liking the PN scenes and what's happening there but I actually thought they did a good job of keeping it from being melodramatic and boring today...the acting was good from all parties involved, the characters weren't annoying (even AS doing pooja wasn't over-done, no jagdambe-ing! LOL)...Nakku was fine too, she dealt with the situation without any hysterics or extraneous displays of strength...the scene didn't fall flat, short or feel awkward in any of the parts, which I found was happening with many MV/VR scenes in the last few weeks...as for why Kala is doing this, hmm...I know what you mean...her tricks don't have that snaz in them anymore, they aren't surprising or out-of-the-box...this newspaper wala bit was probably employed I think, because firstly they have to show Kala 'doing' something at the very least...she was out of action for a few days and we all noticed that...and at the PN front of things, they can't have her suddenly just sit hand on hand keeping in mind that she is still desperate in trying to prove Dutta's death and give 'culmination' to the plot she cooked up...and I doubt they want her to make a great, explosive blow for a plan at this particular point in time either, so yehi chindi newspaper wala pakad liya LOL Secondly, this newspaper thing was probably also put in play to facilitate Dutta's search for the phone and thus the call home...it isn't the greatest of devices, and I honestly thought it was going to be quite dreadfully shown after seeing yesterday's precap but their execution today wasn't bad at all...

But the other possibility is obviously that I've gone crazy LOL Maybe my perimeters to stand AS/Nakku scenes and other general PN-happenings have extended after that one horrible week with Nakku/villagers/mandir only...maybe everything and anything will seem better now LOL Man, that was truly the lows of the lows...

LOL @ you imagining Madhno playing in your head if they don't LOL Aww :P They might play Jana Jogi De Naal otherwise...or just the routine dhoom-tana if they want to make it dramatic. Or DN's happpppy wali tune :P

@Fizzy: Thanks!
I don't know, PN just really bores me at the moment. I think without Dutta everything is meaningless LOL No spice left in PN without him LOL.  Execution wise it's fine, but I still find it dull ErmmLOL Why can't they make Leela, Roops, Kala and Suds have arguments with each other? That would be more fun to watch ROFL 

Baaji is so sweet though- perfect expression when he read the newspaper, even the thought of Dutta being no more sends shivers down his spine. Despite him being sidelined, I find him more interesting than Naku to be honest. x

Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 26 January 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Okay, my thoughts on Dutta's 'Moment of Realization'! I'd say, it was no moment of realization at all, neither was I expecting any such 'moment' at this point....the realization had dawned long back in a gradual, step-by-step manner! For me, the moment where he extends his hand to her for tying that string was biggerSmile And I thought the FBs were perfectly in-sync with Dutta's thoughts!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

Go to top