Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 85)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Ok so just watched the episode- loved Dutta's scenes as usual. MR fab. I think we should stop praising him, lol! Maybe he will deliver something even better knowing the compliments have died down! Is this the ultimate he can do in terms of acting-naaah! The reunion I await for it is in a lover's role I wish to see him well and truly be applauded! Ooo aur kya pose ka saath he was sitting in the intial scene when Chacha came in with food! Hot!

Anyway, the stand out part for me was him referring himself to 'Dutta.' You know when we get frustrated or we're trying to push ourselves, taking our name just helps emphasise that emotion a bit more. Here D by referring himself in the 3rd person, was sort of being angry at himself for treating Naku the way he did. Letting his frustration out for being such an idiot! I loved the fb scenes as well. Just the right scenes to show how much Naku has quietly accepted with only love, every wound and insult he has given her. He has realised alright, what power Naku has in her love for him!

When Seema was talking about the possibility of her and Dutta being together, I was like whatttt! Again! R u kidding me? You cannot be serious! Yes a John McEnroe moment. ahemmm...
But yes, she does not give up! I believe Make-Believe's description is spot on! This girl was shredded yesterday by Dutta, called a nagin, and then expects to be taken back! My God! Delusional! Also, do these people not read the whole article- a title will do? I guess thats to keep the fact of Dutta being married hidden.

Ok quickly, Suds- what on earth? I wish his one leg that was so casually sat on the railing/bannister thingy while he was having a cup of chai would somehow have resulted in a mishap where he would have injured himself!

Finally, did not like AS's shrilly scream in the precap- and thats it folks!

Edited by neets_ltl - 26 January 2011 at 9:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

merunNimmi.divy609rama_2010HumaGfuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

hI , Did not the article include something abt Dutta's Wife Naku ... so Seema should have read it and got to know He is married

Or is she choosing to ingore it ... now so want her DeadDeadDead

seema's newspaper was a different one.. so maybe there was no mention of Dutta's wife in it.. maybe just Dutta being dead..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.HumaGkabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by HumaG

dont forget nakkus guru with the glycerine babi!!! maybe she can add the pallu stuffing for effect ROFLROFL though imagine nakku turns into jhansi ki rani and enters nagins kotha wielding a sword ROFLROFL what will she be more shocked about her fraaand being a kothewali or her fraand being her saut ROFLROFL on a more serious note are they reversing the anna kidnap track. there N's izzat was in danger and D came  with B to save her. now D's izzat is in danger will N come with B to save him? LOL

Babi the mother of all glycerin and stuffed palus ROFLROFLROFL but of course Babi, Naku & AS tag team sound so katarnak ROFLROFLROFL They are after all Bappa Golden Girls ROFLROFL

Of course we will have an ulta Naku saving Dutta Tongue

Nakku will come crashing in with the jeep saying 'Har Har Mahadev' and sees Seema and say 'What up girl? Whatca doin here?'
Then Dutta will run behind her and says "The Nagin wants to keep me here forever, save me Naku"
Nakku turns slowly to Seema and says "Girl keep your paws off my man" and hits her ROFLROFLROFL
Then Dutta n Nakku will go home in the jeep with Baji of course ROFLROFL

ROFL and what about D's blindness baba fuzzy ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by scorpio10

hI , Did not the article include something abt Dutta's Wife Naku ... so Seema should have read it and got to know He is married

Or is she choosing to ingore it ... now so want her DeadDeadDead

seema's newspaper was a different one.. so maybe there was no mention of Dutta's wife in it.. maybe just Dutta being dead..

Uff ..Nahi D'ohD'ohD'ohD'oh
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
The mere thought of Seema's silly idea of getting back with Dutta made Dutta uneasy- his hand on his heart action was just right to convey the suffocating idea of knowing that the woman he hates wants to be with him! I'd say run! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7sub_rosafuzzyfaceHumaGMrsKhanAreYaar

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fuzzyface

dont forget nakkus guru with the glycerine babi!!! maybe she can add the pallu stuffing for effect ROFLROFL though imagine nakku turns into jhansi ki rani and enters nagins kotha wielding a sword ROFLROFL what will she be more shocked about her fraaand being a kothewali or her fraand being her saut ROFLROFL on a more serious note are they reversing the anna kidnap track. there N's izzat was in danger and D came  with B to save her. now D's izzat is in danger will N come with B to save him? LOL

Babi the mother of all glycerin and stuffed palus ROFLROFLROFL but of course Babi, Naku & AS tag team sound so katarnak ROFLROFLROFL They are after all Bappa Golden Girls ROFLROFL

Of course we will have an ulta Naku saving Dutta Tongue

Nakku will come crashing in with the jeep saying 'Har Har Mahadev' and sees Seema and say 'What up girl? Whatca doin here?'
Then Dutta will run behind her and says "The Nagin wants to keep me here forever, save me Naku"
Nakku turns slowly to Seema and says "Girl keep your paws off my man" and hits her ROFLROFLROFL
Then Dutta n Nakku will go home in the jeep with Baji of course ROFLROFL

ROFL and what about D's blindness baba fuzzy ROFLROFLROFL

You are underestimating Nakusha who has connections with the Powers that be. She will get Dutta's eyesight back before he can say peekaboo ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltldivy609*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGMrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
baba fuzzy tussi great ho ROFLROFLROFLROFL and here i was thinking he would recover his eyesight during the time when jhansi ki rani is fighting to save his izzat ROFLROFLROFL or maybe when he gets home and nakku ji gives him TLC. but you are great ROFLROFL

fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

baba fuzzy tussi great ho ROFL and here i was thinking he would recover his eyesight during the time when jhansi ki rani is fighting to save his izzat ROFLROFLROFL or maybe when he gets home and nakku ji gives him TLC. but you are great ROFLROFL

Thank you ji I am humbled by your compliments Embarrassed But you know it's true about Bappa favourite girl.

I think Dutta is well on his way of getting his eyesight back, it's just a matter of time. I also think the first face he will see after getting his eyesight is Nakusha, where he will realise she is beautiful outside and inside as well as that she is the same Nakusha he loves. Embarrassed

HumaG

Go to top