Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 84)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by HumaG

sara thats why hes phoning his best BG nakku she will bachao his izzat ROFL

Well Nakku is the best person for the job, she already knows how to shoot, has miraculous driving skills ala Schumacher, can sing errr and dance and has Bappa in her clutches, what more powerful BG wld Dutta need ROFL

and she takes golis for him as well ROFLROFLROFL you cant get a better BG than this ROFLROFLROFL and she will talk so much and give bhashans that the enemy will fall asleep before any damage can be done. and if all else fails she can cause a flood with her glycerine ROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609Pooja_219fuzzyfaceImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Sara...so happy to see your posts today after a long time...Smile

What an epic picture..LOLDutta scared for his izzat...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosadivy609HumaGfuzzyfaceImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fuzzyface

sara thats why hes phoning his best BG nakku she will bachao his izzat ROFL

Well Nakku is the best person for the job, she already knows how to shoot, has miraculous driving skills ala Schumacher, can sing errr and dance and has Bappa in her clutches, what more powerful BG wld Dutta need ROFL

and she takes golis for him as well ROFLROFLROFL you cant get a better BG than this ROFLROFLROFL and she will talk so much and give bhashans that the enemy will fall asleep before any damage can be done. and if all else fails she can cause a flood with her glycerine ROFLROFL

Her bak bak is the secret weapon. She will use it until their ears bleed as well as and make the enemy sing bhanjans and do pooja so their sins will be forgiven.ROFL

@ Glycerine ROFL she make them sing 'Cry me river!!!"ROFLROFL

You know who is Nakku's faithful sidekick AS and her glycerine ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.HumaGMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Thanks Crystal, I couldn't stop myself posting that..  Smile 2nd Good episode in a Row..  tomorrow will be the Day! as naku is asking for some courage, which will be granted when he calls her.. dutta too has reached the phone ... :-) Had many expectations from Seema Track .. and Im overwhelmed!   :-) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29HumaGfuzzyface

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
dont forget nakkus guru with the glycerine babi!!! maybe she can add the pallu stuffing for effect ROFLROFL though imagine nakku turns into jhansi ki rani and enters nagins kotha wielding a sword ROFLROFL what will she be more shocked about her fraaand being a kothewali or her fraand being her saut ROFLROFL on a more serious note are they reversing the anna kidnap track. there N's izzat was in danger and D came  with B to save her. now D's izzat is in danger will N come with B to save him? LOL

Edited by HumaG - 26 January 2011 at 9:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosarama_2010fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*-Srushti-MrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

dont forget nakkus guru with the glycerine babi!!! maybe she can add the pallu stuffing for effect ROFLROFL though imagine nakku turns into jhansi ki rani and enters nagins kotha wielding a sword ROFLROFL what will she be more shocked about her fraaand being a kothewali or her fraand being her saut ROFLROFL on a more serious note are they reversing the anna kidnap track. there N's izzat was in danger and D came  with B to save her. now D's izzat is in danger will N come with B to save him? LOL

Babi the mother of all glycerin and stuffed palus ROFLROFLROFL but of course Babi, Naku & AS tag team sound so katarnak ROFLROFLROFL They are after all Bappa Golden Girls ROFLROFL

Of course we will have an ulta Naku saving Dutta Tongue

Nakku will come crashing in with the jeep saying 'Har Har Mahadev' and sees Seema and say 'What up girl? Whatca doin here?'
Then Dutta will run behind her and says "The Nagin wants to keep me here forever, save me Naku"
Nakku turns slowly to Seema and says "Girl keep your paws off my man" and hits her ROFLROFLROFL
Then Dutta n Nakku will go home in the jeep with Baji of course ROFLROFL

Edited by fuzzyface - 26 January 2011 at 9:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.*dewdrop~pearl*HumaG-Srushti-MrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Originally posted by SAraW

Thanks Crystal, I couldn't stop myself posting that..  Smile 2nd Good episode in a Row..  tomorrow will be the Day! as naku is asking for some courage, which will be granted when he calls her.. dutta too has reached the phone ... :-) Had many expectations from Seema Track .. and Im overwhelmed!   :-) 

I am in the same boat...Overwhelmed...Can't wait for Dutta and Nakku to talk to each other..From the nightmare of the period we had when I used to think if we will ever get to see their reunion to now when it is actually near...am all happyDancing
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

hI , Did not the article include something abt Dutta's Wife Naku ... so Seema should have read it and got to know He is married

Or is she choosing to ingore it ... now so want her DeadDeadDead

Go to top