Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

seema's newspaper was a different one.. so maybe there was no mention of Dutta's wife in it.. maybe just Dutta being dead..

Uff ..Nahi
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The mere thought of Seema's silly idea of getting back with Dutta made Dutta uneasy- his hand on his heart action was just right to convey the suffocating idea of knowing that the woman he hates wants to be with him! I'd say run! 😆
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

🤣 and what about D's blindness baba fuzzy 🤣🤣🤣

You are underestimating Nakusha who has connections with the Powers that be. She will get Dutta's eyesight back before he can say peekaboo 🤣🤣
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
baba fuzzy tussi great ho 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and here i was thinking he would recover his eyesight during the time when jhansi ki rani is fighting to save his izzat 🤣🤣🤣 or maybe when he gets home and nakku ji gives him TLC. but you are great 🤣🤣
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

baba fuzzy tussi great ho 🤣 and here i was thinking he would recover his eyesight during the time when jhansi ki rani is fighting to save his izzat 🤣🤣🤣 or maybe when he gets home and nakku ji gives him TLC. but you are great 🤣🤣

Thank you ji I am humbled by your compliments 😳 But you know it's true about Bappa favourite girl.

I think Dutta is well on his way of getting his eyesight back, it's just a matter of time. I also think the first face he will see after getting his eyesight is Nakusha, where he will realise she is beautiful outside and inside as well as that she is the same Nakusha he loves. 😳
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naku can read😕😕😕.......
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Third good episode in a row. Must be our lucky week. It was so funny to see Chacha and Seema asking each other to give him food. I was amazed at Seema. She wants him back...but she doesn't even try to take food for him, herself. Scared? Good! She should be. Abhi toh she hasn't even seen him in his full blown temper. Had it been Nakku, she'd have taken the tray herself even if he had been mad enough to kill her. I loved Dutta's expression of disgust and horror when he heard Seema saying they'll be together again...and his kurta-clutching at that point really seem as if he's thinking 'mujhey-bachao'..lol.  

And he knows Nakku so well...he knew she would be searching all over for him. But I'm not really that happy with the realization bit after that....the whole 'Main hi pagal tha keh Nakku jaisi ka pyar na samajh paya..' bits...I wish they'd use better dialogues...or no dialogues at all...would have shown his regret and realization through FBs or something...oh well..

Someone give him a phone already!!Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Thank you ji I am humbled by your compliments 😳 But you know it's true about Bappa favourite girl.

I think Dutta is well on his way of getting his eyesight back, it's just a matter of time. I also think the first face he will see after getting his eyesight is Nakusha, where he will realise she is beautiful outside and inside as well as that she is the same Nakusha he loves. 😳

I wish that happens would be woth the whole dragfest and nagin mujra we put up with *sighs*
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Third good episode in a row. Must be our lucky week. It was so funny to see Chacha and Seema asking each other to give him food. I was amazed at Seema. She wants him back...but she doesn't even try to take food for him, herself. Scared? Good! She should be. Abhi toh she hasn't even seen him in his full blown temper. Had it been Nakku, she'd have taken the tray herself even if he had been mad enough to kill her. I loved Dutta's expression of disgust and horror when he heard Seema saying they'll be together again...and his kurta-clutching at that point really seem as if he's thinking 'mujhey-bachao'..lol.  

And he knows Nakku so well...he knew she would be searching all over for him. But I'm not really that happy with the realization bit after that....the whole 'Main hi pagal tha keh Nakku jaisi ka pyar na samajh paya..' bits...I wish they'd use better dialogues...or no dialogues at all...would have shown his regret and realization through FBs or something...oh well..

Someone give him a phone already!!

Word.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

And he knows Nakku so well...he knew she would be searching all over for him. But I'm not really that happy with the realization bit after that....the whole 'Main hi pagal tha keh Nakku jaisi ka pyar na samajh paya..' bits...I wish they'd use better dialogues...or no dialogues at all...would have shown his regret and realization through FBs or something...oh well..Ditto......just watched the epi and I was quite disappointed with that bit too......really rushed....this was supposed to be a big moment and instead they gave Dutta such typical se dialogues....wish those lines were better written....or like you said best toh would have been no dialogues and appropriate flashbacks....yahaan toh flashbacks bhi mujhe random hi lage😕😕

Someone give him a phone already!!

Otherwise the epi was good.....loved the beginning scene with Dutta sitting in his full on thaath nawaabi pose on the bed😆 and the way he shut up that Chacha who was trying to "beta beta" him.....really good dialogues in that bit too.....especially the one where he says ki khatre ke baare mein maine aaj tak waise bhi parvaah nahin ki and raat ho ya din koi farak nahin padega.

Seema is PATHETIC beyond imagination.....even in her so called PRAYISHCHIT this woman is so selfish...wow....truly a leapord never changes its spots....she was selfish then and she's selfish now.....then she wanted riches and money and status and now she wants Dutta back to forgive her and be with her again so she can become Seema again....waah ji waah......Ofcourse Dutta's reaction of grabbing his kurta there was EPIC....as if he's feeling suffocated😆😆

Forwarded through the AS-Baaji-Nakku stuff...didn't have the patience....lol....MV was looking cute though and so was VR.....younger somehow😆

Hope we get the phonecall scene tomorrow....
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago