Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 54)

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I just love how Dutta says 'Chacha' LOL - totally mocking him ROFL x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHumaGkabeeraspeaking--Sia--khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Dutta has instantly recognized what a useless joker this Chacha is even in his blind state.....LOL.....I also love the way he mocks him in that tone.....Loveeeeeeeeee how Dutta hasn't lost his edge even in his blind state.....the man is very much the same....no taking pangas with himLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaPyari_ZahraHumaGincandescence--Sia--khushixMrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Dutta has instantly recognized what a useless joker this Chacha is even in his blind state.....LOL.....I also love the way he mocks him in that tone.....Loveeeeeeeeee how Dutta hasn't lost his edge even in his blind state.....the man is very much the same....no taking pangas with himLOL

as someone very learned said dont take panga with dutta ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniincandescencekhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Loveeeeeeee the pics you capped, Fatty.....oh the turmoil in his eyes in this one....amazing!

Blind or not, this guy nails this character bang on in every single way!Clap....Every emotion, every action is SO in sync with the character.....with just that added change of him now being blind but it's done so subtly that it seamlessly transitions into the base of the character.....MR you rock!Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundan-sourire-sub_rosaMelodiousDreamsHumaGAyeChavanni--Sia--MrsKhansinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

It has Perfection written all over it

Thanks Fatty for the caps Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG--Sia--MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Just watched the epi....oh my...Dutta/Mishal...what do I say...He just carried the whole epi on his shoulders...Seema or should I say Praneetha has no clue on what she is doing...her acting is so below par..When I saw her act or trying to act, all I could think of was that I am so happy Nakku/Mahhi was picked as the heroine for Dutta...Nakku does match up to him in their scenes and that is the reason we find their scenes come out so touching and conveys what it has to..And their chemistry is amazing...

Ok now back the epi...it was super fast, yet not hurried. Dutta's expressions when he realizes that it is Seema was spot on...And Chaskar will be a gone case when he meets Dutta next...More hand-to-hand meetings! YippeeeLOL 

Precap seems to be laying the foundation for the Dutta-Nakku phone call.. I wonder who will tell Dutta about the news in the paper.. Maybe the chachaji...lol..he seems to be there in every other scene..LOL

And yeah...I love it that Nakku calls him 'Saab'..it sounds like an endearment to me now..something that is special between themEmbarrassed...Hated Seema calling him Dutta..Dead

In bold: Exactly! I was fearing a rush after all the drag. But thankfully it hasnt been so from the last 2 epis. But I still dont want to get my hopes high.
Chacha may tell D abt the news or Dutta may call coincidentally just when Naku is ready to give up all hope. But I am wondering why will he tell her not to tell anyone? He thinks Chaskar tried to kill him.
Seema screaming Dutta and the way she did it authoritatively made me think Seema still views Dutta as the cute boy next door whom she can order around.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaMelodiousDreams

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by khushix

thank god D doesnt hav to Seema's face..LOL the first person he'll see when he gets his eyesight back will probably be Naku EmbarrassedLOL

That's amazingly romantic and profound as an idea and I get what you mean...lekin yaar, if the blood clot instantly dissolves at seeing Nakku, fulto chamatkaar types...too much to stomach LOL It'll be ultra, mega, melodramatic LOL Maybe something more subtle would be better...like him seeing his hands as the first thing after opening his eyes when his sight returns and it's tied back into that conversation between DN where Nakku tells him that upon waking up (signifying a sort of rebirth) one looks at their hands in prayer and gratitude, in hope and belief of control on one's own destiny...he is probably going to feel all of those things, gratitude for his sight, the yearning to return to Nakku and this time to direct his own fate for the new life that he's been given...

I dunno, maybe I'm just too strung out over wanting them to have that first glimpse of each other in health and wholesomeness, without any limitations...pata nahi hoga ya nahi...

Fatty, I don't think she meant that the clot will magically dissolve in the very moment that he sees Nakku....obviously it will lead up to it.....like he could be alone in the very moment that his eyesight returns after maybe falling somewhere on a path or something and then Nakku appears there somehow and in THAT sense she ends up being the first person that he sees after regaining his eyesight.

But love what you've described otherwise and would love to see that.

If Naku gets to know thru the call that Dutta is now blind then she might meet him before he gets his eye-sight back. Then maybe when they meet or are alone he will have to see her by feeling her face.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
My Prediction is that Chacha and Chanda will Help Dutta now to take his revenge and Chacha might arrange for DN meeting somewhere Maybe once dutta tells seema about naku she'll think of it as her Paraishit ( however u spell it) 

Go to top