Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 53)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@ huma - lol...yeah Duth-ta was what it sounded like...
@Frizzlicious - I actually skip her scenes whenever she is not with Dutta...She is too boring. I think she was better in the flashbacks when she was all giggly, jumpy, nut-loose typesSilly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG-bharti-sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
D calling Her Naagin WAS EPICCCC HAHA 

MR once again Proved why he's the BEST in business Fantastic performance  I simply love when he tortures that frog face chacha wish D does the same to The Dr who is worse than Munna bhai 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute-bharti-

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

thank god D doesnt hav to Seema's face..LOL the first person he'll see when he gets his eyesight back will probably be Naku EmbarrassedLOL

That's amazingly romantic and profound as an idea and I get what you mean...lekin yaar, if the blood clot instantly dissolves at seeing Nakku, fulto chamatkaar types...too much to stomach LOL It'll be ultra, mega, melodramatic LOL Maybe something more subtle would be better...like him seeing his hands as the first thing after opening his eyes when his sight returns and it's tied back into that conversation between DN where Nakku tells him that upon waking up (signifying a sort of rebirth) one looks at their hands in prayer and gratitude, in hope and belief of control on one's own destiny...he is probably going to feel all of those things, gratitude for his sight, the yearning to return to Nakku and this time to direct his own fate for the new life that he's been given...

I dunno, maybe I'm just too strung out over wanting them to have that first glimpse of each other in health and wholesomeness, without any limitations...pata nahi hoga ya nahi...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteAbhiAni-sourire-droopy_asleepHumaGkhushixAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

..like him seeing his hands as the first thing after opening his eyes when his sight returns and it's tied back into that conversation between DN where Nakku tells him that upon waking up (signifying a sort of rebirth) one looks at their hands in prayer and gratitude, in hope and belief of control on one's own destiny...he is probably going to feel all of those things, gratitude for his sight, the yearning to return to Nakku and this time to direct his own fate for the new life that he's been given...

Beautifully written, I hope the CVs consider this :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-kabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

thank god D doesnt hav to Seema's face..LOL the first person he'll see when he gets his eyesight back will probably be Naku EmbarrassedLOL

That's amazingly romantic and profound as an idea and I get what you mean...lekin yaar, if the blood clot instantly dissolves at seeing Nakku, fulto chamatkaar types...too much to stomach LOL It'll be ultra, mega, melodramatic LOL Maybe something more subtle would be better...like him seeing his hands as the first thing after opening his eyes when his sight returns and it's tied back into that conversation between DN where Nakku tells him that upon waking up (signifying a sort of rebirth) one looks at their hands in prayer and gratitude, in hope and belief of control on one's own destiny...he is probably going to feel all of those things, gratitude for his sight, the yearning to return to Nakku and this time to direct his own fate for the new life that he's been given...

I dunno, maybe I'm just too strung out over wanting them to have that first glimpse of each other in health and wholesomeness, without any limitations...pata nahi hoga ya nahi...

Fatty, I don't think she meant that the clot will magically dissolve in the very moment that he sees Nakku....obviously it will lead up to it.....like he could be alone in the very moment that his eyesight returns after maybe falling somewhere on a path or something and then Nakku appears there somehow and in THAT sense she ends up being the first person that he sees after regaining his eyesight.

But love what you've described otherwise and would love to see that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG-bharti-kabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
So I was wrong, totally and absolutely wrong about them dragging out the Seema thing! *takes a lavish bow* LOL (neets_ltl, score for you, great predicting skills! :yeah:)...so that was definitely a surprise and pleasantly so! Good to see them being confident enough to move the story along rather than holding on to one thing and sucking the life out of it.

MR was of course fantastic, especially ranging through the few different discoveries Dutta came upon in this episode...first finding the harmonica and making that connection himself and then the way he stood there through the flashbacks after Seema confirmed that it was her...that pensiveness, just perfect...and his eyes were very shiny at a few different moments...beautiful (: My favourite moment and dialogue of the episode was when Dutta flipped out within the nanosecond that Seema mentioned his eyes as the reason for why he should stay put there..."Meri aankhon pe taras khaane ki ghalti matt karna!" Clap It was truly such a Dutta-ish moment...he can be down and out in the deepest of pits but he'll never want or stand for people to pity him. 

It was nice to see AG and VR back...I did miss them. The last scene between Nakku/Kala was fine, not too bad...I liked how Nakku just walked off after her reversed retort in the zen, loony manner that she's been in LOL...like forever, wishing that VR got good material...his bit in the precap looks as usual, contrived to make him the informant who moves along the plot but doesn't do or feel anything himself :(

Aur Dutta ko koi aur kurta do, yaar LOL...the colour is very nice, but the satiny shine is blahhhh. Maybe he can wear a white one now after all this time! Approve

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-AbhiAnisub_rosa-bharti-HumaGAyeChavannikhushixAreYaar

kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Beautifully written, I hope the CVs consider this :)

With the kind of record I have of predictions (FR absolutely happening before the marriage, Kala doing Nakku's FR, etc. a million other things), watch DN both be blind when they reunite LOL

Originally posted by nureat01

Fatty, I don't think she meant that the clot will magically dissolve in the very moment that he sees Nakku....obviously it will lead up to it.....like he could be alone in the very moment that his eyesight returns after maybe falling somewhere on a path or something and then Nakku appears there somehow and in THAT sense she ends up being the first person that he sees after regaining his eyesight. 

But love what you've described otherwise and would love to see that.

Oh, I understand what Khushi meant...that the blindness will be going away gradually already, but the first person he'll clearly be able to see is Nakku...what you described sounds good as well...if they meet alone, I'm all for it LOL Chalo, let's see what happens...I should stop forming opinions about it in my head phele hi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

With the kind of record I have of predictions (FR absolutely happening before the marriage, Kala doing Nakku's FR, etc. a million other things), watch DN both be blind when they reunite LOL

NahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinLOLLOLLOL.....No more blindness! I will start an andolan otherwiseStern SmileLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-bharti-HumaGkabeeraspeakingkhushix

Go to top