Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 52)

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Just a quick thought- the fact that all has now been revealed, it will give Dutta time to dwell on Seema's ultimate fate after the betrayal. So when he picks up the phone, I am expecting some sort of 'forgiveness'. I know it seems unrealistic, considering he will probably only convey a) he is alive b) his surroundings update - which is already a bland basis for a convo with your lover who u havent seen lol! But I want to be able to hear the sort of 'im sorry' tone in his voice....

You know I think there won't be any overt "I'm sorry" from him I'm guessing....but yes, there should be a mellowness to his tone....I have a feeling half of it will just be both of them getting emotional over the phone (Nakku probably crying full on) and tons of flashbacks as that happy DN tune playsLOL....Ahh I'll be happy enough if all he says is "Nakku" in that special way....the way he just breathes it outDay Dreaming.....it conveys a million emotions...everything just in the way he says her name....and the way she says "saab" back......uske baad probably he'll give her a little update about being alive/surroundings etc. I guessLOL....don't think they'll have much time over the phone....he'll probably get interrupted somehow.

Mellowness! Thats the word! Ur soo right! Its going to be cracking! Being the sher he is, the egotisitical streak in him wont even give in that easily over the phone! He probably will do all that when im sorry stuff when they meet! I can picture ur description! Day Dreaming

Edited by neets_ltl - 25 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7HumaG-bharti-khushixAreYaar

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by neets_ltl

Just a quick thought- the fact that all has now been revealed, it will give Dutta time to dwell on Seema's ultimate fate after the betrayal. So when he picks up the phone, I am expecting some sort of 'forgiveness'. I know it seems unrealistic, considering he will probably only convey a) he is alive b) his surroundings update - which is already a bland basis for a convo with your lover who u havent seen lol! But I want to be able to hear the sort of 'im sorry' tone in his voice....

You know I think there won't be any overt "I'm sorry" from him I'm guessing....but yes, there should be a mellowness to his tone....I have a feeling half of it will just be both of them getting emotional over the phone (Nakku probably crying full on) and tons of flashbacks as that happy DN tune playsLOL....Ahh I'll be happy enough if all he says is "Nakku" in that special way....the way he just breathes it outDay Dreaming.....it conveys a million emotions...everything just in the way he says her name....and the way she says "saab" back......uske baad probably he'll give her a little update about being alive/surroundings etc. I guessLOL....don't think they'll have much time over the phone....he'll probably get interrupted somehow.
@bold: i can die for that.. the way he calls her name is eternal, full of emotions . he needs nothing else to say.. just that would do for him and for us tooDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7HumaG-bharti-khushixAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
my my someone really has stepped on the accelerator in the LTL department NOT that i am complaining after a 2 week drag fest this was needed! he called chanda wanda a name nagin im using that from now on Big smile can i just say i am LOVING the way they show D using his other senses and not sitting in one corner cursing his fate and god blah blah the usual nonesense. DSP is down but not out hes gonna kick some butt and i cannot wait!!!
i hated the way nagin said his name just felt wrong Dead maybe im on my own but it was just said so blandly and then she touched him. the minute she touched him i was like shurg her off shrug her off NOW NOW NOW and as usual he didnt disappoint what a shrug off...maybe he sensed his izzat was in danger ROFL and that chachaji LOL i was thinking jaan pyaari hi toh chup raho!! ROFLROFL
but MR was beyond amazing the way reacted to everything be it chaskars presence and the way he said chaskar mein tumhe zinda gaad doonga reminded me of the anna DSP a man on a mission..an angry young he-man Day Dreaming and when he found the harmonica i could see it in his eyes he had pieced together this ugly nagin puzzle ROFLROFL and i actually loved the way he so didnt want to hear the nagins rubbish he just wanted to get out of there. didnt give her the reaction she wanted bless her and her delusions NOT ROFLROFL MV poor thing looked exhausted in her scene and OMG they showed kala today i was thinking this morning where is kala aaj kal nazar hi nahin aati..seriosuly should have asked for somethign else ROFLROFLROFL and looking at the precap baji needs a haircut rightaway ROFLROFL why is N reacting so badly hell kala keeps reminding her a home that DSP is dead. i think the phone call is coming tomorrow for sure prolly at the end for the element of a cliffhanger and i CANNOT wait. i think just listening to his breathing N is going to guess its D and like anu said i want him to say nakku the way he did pre FR Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming like his whole world was in that word Day DreamingDay Dreaming please can we have madno in the background Day DreamingDay Dreaming and nakku calling him saab would just make my day would cover up listen dut-tha from the nagin!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedivya17-7-sourire-sub_rosamussy.jamshed--Sia--khushixMrsKhansinamikaAreYaar

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Fab Fab FAb episode YAY LTL is back & how love the way it Bhaggofied today so eager for tomm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroute

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Just watched the epi....oh my...Dutta/Mishal...what do I say...He just carried the whole epi on his shoulders...Seema or should I say Praneetha has no clue on what she is doing...her acting is so below par..When I saw her act or trying to act, all I could think of was that I am so happy Nakku/Mahhi was picked as the heroine for Dutta...Nakku does match up to him in their scenes and that is the reason we find their scenes come out so touching and conveys what it has to..And their chemistry is amazing...

Ok now back the epi...it was super fast, yet not hurried. Dutta's expressions when he realizes that it is Seema was spot on...And Chaskar will be a gone case when he meets Dutta next...More hand-to-hand meetings! YippeeeLOL 

Precap seems to be laying the foundation for the Dutta-Nakku phone call.. I wonder who will tell Dutta about the news in the paper.. Maybe the chachaji...lol..he seems to be there in every other scene..LOL

And yeah...I love it that Nakku calls him 'Saab'..it sounds like an endearment to me now..something that is special between themEmbarrassed...Hated Seema calling him Dutta..Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedivya17-7-sourire-mussy.jamshedsub_rosaHumaGMelodiousDreamsAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
crystal she wasnt calling him dutta she was calling him dut-tha ROFL looks like the twisting of names is continued here ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteCrystal29--Sia--sinamika

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
@ crystal , huma That girl puts me to sleep and whenever i see her i go in my head well if she can "ACT" so can i ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-bharti-

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hey gals.......

mishal was amazing n is amazing......... i was in awe of his blind act for the last few days...... but it was shown in small bits, but today, the whole episode was about him..........

the episode was a good filling.... for r brains after the dragfest.........

so all of us r superexcited for the reunion..........

for this reunion scene on phone, i think naku retained calling him saab......... as on sr. she told its feels really close to call him saab.......

so i think, as alrdy predicted...... chacha wil tel dutta abt the newspaper, which tells him to call his naku........

oh so waiting now for tomorrow.........

tc
divya

Go to top