Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 51)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw I wonder why will D agree to stay at Seema's kotha?

Will they give us a foolproof reason? I'd like them to...but I don't have much hope! He'd just agree...and wait for the right opportunity to retaliate! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hmm...I guess Rosa and Crystal...both of you are right. He will prolly agree to stay back to find out what exactly are these people planning and retaliate.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29neets_ltlsub_rosamussy.jamshed

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Btw I wonder why will D agree to stay at Seema's kotha?
and i have been wondering since last 3 weeks why the hell doesn't he ask them to call his family and tell them he is alive.. Ok i can understand that last 3 weeks most of the times  he has been unconscious but whatz wrong now.. he shud have called them there and then.. he is not even thinking about that..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

Originally posted by fuzzyface

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I think we just underestimated Dutta ROFLROFLROFL

Well when the Lord closes one door, somewhere He opens a window, so in this case eyesight gone but the light bulb is lit LOL

But yes I am glad Dutta is actually putting two and two together and needs to call Nakku ASAP as she is so Hung up on him. Tongue

Maybe now that Dutta is blind and found his harmonica back, he can have a musical career with Nakku and Baji as his bandmates. They can call themselves Three's a companyLOL

@ that last bit: ROFLROFLROFL Baji can sing, Dutta can play the harmonica, and Naku can dance dreamily without miming the words, like she did at that thappad party ROFL
moreover nakku is already getting prepared doing jhalak rehersals..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Just a quick thought- the fact that all has now been revealed, it will give Dutta time to dwell on Seema's ultimate fate after the betrayal. So when he picks up the phone, I am expecting some sort of 'forgiveness'. I know it seems unrealistic, considering he will probably only convey a) he is alive b) his surroundings update - which is already a bland basis for a convo with your lover who u havent seen lol! But I want to be able to hear the sort of 'im sorry' tone in his voice....

So now that Seema is indeed Seema from now on- please no Chanda- Dutta will finally reunite with Naku a more better person with his eyes well and truly open! Message of this track: karma does get the people who hurt others, but it doesn't mean you the victim (here Dutta) should have this perception created based on that 1 experience- thats my thought anyway. Smile

Edited by neets_ltl - 25 January 2011 at 9:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7-sourire-Crystal29sub_rosa-bharti-kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Really good epi today.....hona hi tha....since 97% of it belonged to Dutta :P lol.....and only a teeny tiny Kala-Nakku scene to bear in the end....chalega.

I found his confrontation with Seema interesting.....a bit mellower in a sense than I'd expected....goes to show that at this point, all that's left is a lingering bitterness and general disgust with her for what she did.....not heartbreak....and I thought for a change Seema did ok in that scene as she ruefully narrates the lesson that fate taught her for running after money for so long....not as annoying as she usually is......only thing that gets annoying is when she makes this pouty crying face each time Dutta shouts at her and jerks away from her....lol

MR is acting sooooooooooooo brilliantly in this blind avatar....especially the way he holds his eyes.....it looks so believable as a blind person....hats off to him seriously.

And yes, like Dutta told Seema....he shouldn't be underestimated even as a blind guy....he's full on capable of defending himself then also....lol....loved his "tujhe toh ZINDA gaad dunga, Chaaskar" dialogue *maaroes seetis and taalis* lol.....

Aashka looked a bit different in the last scene....sort of tired...or maybe there was something different about her makeup.....and in the precap....VR needs a haircut....lol....his hair has grown a lot now....also, they really need to branch out from the same 2-3 saris they are giving Nakku.....the orange/red, pink and now the lime green one again.

Hope tomorrow isn't all wasted in Nakku's cryfest over this news being printed in the newspaper and we get to see more movement from Dutta's side.

Edited by nureat01 - 25 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

silkrouteneets_ltlCrystal29-sourire-Subiisub_rosakabeeraspeakingAyeChavannikhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Just a quick thought- the fact that all has now been revealed, it will give Dutta time to dwell on Seema's ultimate fate after the betrayal. So when he picks up the phone, I am expecting some sort of 'forgiveness'. I know it seems unrealistic, considering he will probably only convey a) he is alive b) his surroundings update - which is already a bland basis for a convo with your lover who u havent seen lol! But I want to be able to hear the sort of 'im sorry' tone in his voice....

You know I think there won't be any overt "I'm sorry" from him I'm guessing....but yes, there should be a mellowness to his tone....I have a feeling half of it will just be both of them getting emotional over the phone (Nakku probably crying full on) and tons of flashbacks as that happy DN tune playsLOL....Ahh I'll be happy enough if all he says is "Nakku" in that special way....the way he just breathes it outDay Dreaming.....it conveys a million emotions...everything just in the way he says her name....and the way she says "saab" back......uske baad probably he'll give her a little update about being alive/surroundings etc. I guessLOL....don't think they'll have much time over the phone....he'll probably get interrupted somehow.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vnnndivya17-7neets_ltlCrystal29-sourire-sub_rosa-bharti---Sia--AyeChavannikabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
So I read the phone call spoiler and that reminds me of Baghban...that scene with Amitabh B. and Hema M....it would be nice to have a touching and emotional phone sequence......after all he is going to talk to his Nakku after sooooooo long. EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7neets_ltlCrystal29-bharti-

Go to top