Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Dutta has instantly recognized what a useless joker this Chacha is even in his blind state.....πŸ˜†.....I also love the way he mocks him in that tone.....Loveeeeeeeeee how Dutta hasn't lost his edge even in his blind state.....the man is very much the same....no taking pangas with himπŸ˜†

as someone very learned said dont take panga with dutta 🀣🀣🀣
AreYaar thumbnail
Loveeeeeeee the pics you capped, Fatty.....oh the turmoil in his eyes in this one....amazing!

Blind or not, this guy nails this character bang on in every single way!πŸ‘....Every emotion, every action is SO in sync with the character.....with just that added change of him now being blind but it's done so subtly that it seamlessly transitions into the base of the character.....MR you rock!πŸ‘

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

It has Perfection written all over it

Thanks Fatty for the caps πŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Just watched the epi....oh my...Dutta/Mishal...what do I say...He just carried the whole epi on his shoulders...Seema or should I say Praneetha has no clue on what she is doing...her acting is so below par..When I saw her act or trying to act, all I could think of was that I am so happy Nakku/Mahhi was picked as the heroine for Dutta...Nakku does match up to him in their scenes and that is the reason we find their scenes come out so touching and conveys what it has to..And their chemistry is amazing...

Ok now back the epi...it was super fast, yet not hurried. Dutta's expressions when he realizes that it is Seema was spot on...And Chaskar will be a gone case when he meets Dutta next...More hand-to-hand meetings! YippeeeπŸ˜† 

Precap seems to be laying the foundation for the Dutta-Nakku phone call.. I wonder who will tell Dutta about the news in the paper.. Maybe the chachaji...lol..he seems to be there in every other scene..πŸ˜†

And yeah...I love it that Nakku calls him 'Saab'..it sounds like an endearment to me now..something that is special between them😳...Hated Seema calling him Dutta..🀒

In bold: Exactly! I was fearing a rush after all the drag. But thankfully it hasnt been so from the last 2 epis. But I still dont want to get my hopes high.
Chacha may tell D abt the news or Dutta may call coincidentally just when Naku is ready to give up all hope. But I am wondering why will he tell her not to tell anyone? He thinks Chaskar tried to kill him.
Seema screaming Dutta and the way she did it authoritatively made me think Seema still views Dutta as the cute boy next door whom she can order around.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Fatty, I don't think she meant that the clot will magically dissolve in the very moment that he sees Nakku....obviously it will lead up to it.....like he could be alone in the very moment that his eyesight returns after maybe falling somewhere on a path or something and then Nakku appears there somehow and in THAT sense she ends up being the first person that he sees after regaining his eyesight.

But love what you've described otherwise and would love to see that.

If Naku gets to know thru the call that Dutta is now blind then she might meet him before he gets his eye-sight back. Then maybe when they meet or are alone he will have to see her by feeling her face.😍
My Prediction is that Chacha and Chanda will Help Dutta now to take his revenge and Chacha might arrange for DN meeting somewhere Maybe once dutta tells seema about naku she'll think of it as her Paraishit ( however u spell it) 
I was Listening to this and it so reminded me Of Dutta's situation at the moment

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yV4gKbfk34[/YOUTUBE]
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

It has Perfection written all over it

Thanks Fatty for the caps πŸ˜ƒ

I really hope he gets to work with Aamir when he gets into bollywood....two perfectionists will surely create a masterpiece πŸ˜ƒ
norey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am hoping too that D only sees N when his eyesight returns even though it sounds cheesy but why does he want to see that Seema  first anyway. i hope his sight only returns when he is with N then he will have missed and avoided looking at Seema all through staying at her house.

i would love to see Baaji and N find D
 then this will give Baaji a decent come back  like the good old days at the start of LTL
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello hello :) :)

everyone......