Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 - Page 39

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

And Seema has to get all of this. Btw I wonder if Seema will try to ummm seduce him...afterall she's a u know what...

😲

Please don't give such ideas to the CVs Ksh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well what can I say! Just watched the whole episode and bow down to the CVs they did exactly what I wanted them to do! They are finally moving the track along! Seema's secret out! Oh yes! I am just going to savour this week! Dutta has finally decided to use his brain! I knew they couldn't keep Seema's identity under wraps! It would have been pointless with Chaskar lurking around! Loved Dutta today! The dialogues and his expressions! Great episode!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw I wonder why will D agree to stay at Seema's kotha?
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe he wants to take revenge on Chaskar...Kill him or something...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Will they give us a foolproof reason? I'd like them to...but I don't have much hope! He'd just agree...and wait for the right opportunity to retaliate! 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm...I guess Rosa and Crystal...both of you are right. He will prolly agree to stay back to find out what exactly are these people planning and retaliate.
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

and i have been wondering since last 3 weeks why the hell doesn't he ask them to call his family and tell them he is alive.. Ok i can understand that last 3 weeks most of the times  he has been unconscious but whatz wrong now.. he shud have called them there and then.. he is not even thinking about that..😡
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

@ that last bit: 🤣🤣🤣 Baji can sing, Dutta can play the harmonica, and Naku can dance dreamily without miming the words, like she did at that thappad party 🤣

moreover nakku is already getting prepared doing jhalak rehersals..
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just a quick thought- the fact that all has now been revealed, it will give Dutta time to dwell on Seema's ultimate fate after the betrayal. So when he picks up the phone, I am expecting some sort of 'forgiveness'. I know it seems unrealistic, considering he will probably only convey a) he is alive b) his surroundings update - which is already a bland basis for a convo with your lover who u havent seen lol! But I want to be able to hear the sort of 'im sorry' tone in his voice....

So now that Seema is indeed Seema from now on- please no Chanda- Dutta will finally reunite with Naku a more better person with his eyes well and truly open! Message of this track: karma does get the people who hurt others, but it doesn't mean you the victim (here Dutta) should have this perception created based on that 1 experience- thats my thought anyway. 😊
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Really good epi today.....hona hi tha....since 97% of it belonged to Dutta :P lol.....and only a teeny tiny Kala-Nakku scene to bear in the end....chalega.

I found his confrontation with Seema interesting.....a bit mellower in a sense than I'd expected....goes to show that at this point, all that's left is a lingering bitterness and general disgust with her for what she did.....not heartbreak....and I thought for a change Seema did ok in that scene as she ruefully narrates the lesson that fate taught her for running after money for so long....not as annoying as she usually is......only thing that gets annoying is when she makes this pouty crying face each time Dutta shouts at her and jerks away from her....lol

MR is acting sooooooooooooo brilliantly in this blind avatar....especially the way he holds his eyes.....it looks so believable as a blind person....hats off to him seriously.

And yes, like Dutta told Seema....he shouldn't be underestimated even as a blind guy....he's full on capable of defending himself then also....lol....loved his "tujhe toh ZINDA gaad dunga, Chaaskar" dialogue *maaroes seetis and taalis* lol.....

Aashka looked a bit different in the last scene....sort of tired...or maybe there was something different about her makeup.....and in the precap....VR needs a haircut....lol....his hair has grown a lot now....also, they really need to branch out from the same 2-3 saris they are giving Nakku.....the orange/red, pink and now the lime green one again.

Hope tomorrow isn't all wasted in Nakku's cryfest over this news being printed in the newspaper and we get to see more movement from Dutta's side.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago