Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pyari_Zahra

I think we just underestimated Dutta 🤣🤣🤣

Ya man...maybe he DID have common sense at some point. But lost it after Naku came to his life on 26th Jan.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crystal_29

@bold...Ksh, his Seema😆.....NOOOOOO😭

I think she meant 'is' 🤣 x
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Ya man...maybe he DID have common sense at some point. But lost it after Naku came to his life on 26th Jan.

Yup, blame it all on Naku 😉😆 x
TheRager thumbnail

I think she meant 'is' 🤣 x

Egad! Yeh ghatiya typo mere haath se kaise ho gaya!🤢🤢🤢
TheRager thumbnail

Yup, blame it all on Naku 😉😆 x

Yeah...jab tak he is outside Naku's sphere of influence his CS will be intact. Chalo maybe they will celebrate Tasha 1st anniversary with the phone call.
fuzzyface thumbnail

I think we just underestimated Dutta 🤣🤣🤣

Well when the Lord closes one door, somewhere He opens a window, so in this case eyesight gone but the light bulb is lit 😆

But yes I am glad Dutta is actually putting two and two together and needs to call Nakku ASAP as she is so Hung up on him. 😛

Maybe now that Dutta is blind and found his harmonica back, he can have a musical career with Nakku and Baji as his bandmates. They can call themselves Three's a company😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The story's moving ahead in leaps and bounds😛

Dutta's reaction proved two things...first, Naku has healed him😊 His anger doesn't have the same kind of sting any more...and second, he doesn't feel any emotional connection with Seema, save some bitterness over the past incidents...he belongs to Naku completely😳
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Well when the Lord closes one door, somewhere He opens a window, so in this case eyesight gone but the light bulb is lit 😆

But yes I am glad Dutta is actually putting two and two together and needs to call Nakku ASAP as she is so Hung up on him. 😛

Maybe now that Dutta is blind and found his harmonica back, he can have a musical career with Nakku and Baji as his bandmates. They can call themselves Three's a company😆

@ that last bit: ROFLROFLROFL Baji can sing, Dutta can play the harmonica, and Naku can dance dreamily without miming the words, like she did at that thappad party ROFL
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

The story's moving ahead in leaps and bounds😛

Dutta's reaction proved two things...first, Naku has healed him😊 His anger doesn't have the same kind of sting any more...and second, he doesn't feel any emotional connection with Seema, save some bitterness over the past incidents...he belongs to Naku completely😳

And Seema has to get all of this. Btw I wonder if Seema will try to ummm seduce him...afterall she's a u know what...
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish D would have told Seema in bits and hints that he has a much much wonderful soulmate in his life now....that would have set seema straight 😆