Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 34)

sinamika IF-Achieverz
sinamika
sinamika

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

Chaskar wont be upset for long. He has kala! LOL! Chanda wanda needs to either hurry up and die. Which would be amazing. Or she needs to disappear. I prefer the first one.

Me too 

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
LMFAOOOOOOOO Fattyyyyyyyyyy! You made an avi on the pumpkin heads from MR's performance?

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_Zahra--Sia--kabeeraspeakingkhushix

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LMFAOOOOOOOO Fattyyyyyyyyyy! You made an avi on the pumpkin heads from MR's performance?

ROFL

I was watching Khushi's HQ upload of the performance and couldn't help myself...they're just too CoolLOL The music makes them even more epic...pity you can't have it in avis LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sia--khushixAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I really liked today's episode- a big improvement from what we've been getting lately. MR was amazing, that moment Chacha told Dutta that he would eventually be able to see Star- fantastic expressions!! Clap Amazing how Dutta manages to shine even when vulnerable, still manages to have that level of power and control over others- what a breath of fresh air it was to hear Dutta's BG music after so long Day Dreaming 

Dutta's eyesight is definitely on his way back- My Uncle lost his eyesight after an accident, he was getting headaches because of the strain his eyes were experiencing- slowly he began to see light around the edges, still black in the middle though- now he can see with one eye, but the other eye he cannot see through. So yeah, this is definitely a sign that Dutta's eyesight will be back soon. x

Oh yeah I loved MR's expressions in that last scene with the Chacha too! He was superb!

Oh so these headaches being an indication of his eyesight coming back tie up scientifically too? Niceeeeeee.....maybe this show is more logical sometimes than we give it credit forLOL

Yeah I'm quite convinced after watching today's epi that Dutta's eyesight is on it's way back too....won't be too long now.

LOL! Even I thought the same! Phew! What a relief to know we actually watch a show that makes sense even scientifically.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Just finished watching the epi:

Nakku has ditched Bappa for a new God? Some devi maa?LOL Chalo hope she works some miracles instead then :P....MV's bangs seem to be growing out....hope she goes back to her old initial days wala FR hairstyle that I liked.

Ok, coming back to the epi....Dutta was awesome today....much better than previous epis....quite alert and his brain was deffo working in overtime today....lol....and yes Mash, I also noticed the frequent headaches and the way he kept rubbing his eyes as they'd show the screen getting hazy......but I think the biggest indication ofcourse of his eyesight about to come back soon is the convo with the Chacha in the end.....Dutta got a lot of answers in that one....a) that he's at the house of some kothewaali and b) what the doctor has said about his eyesight and the blood clot......the way he walks away in frustration saying, "aankhon ki roshni aayegi lekin kab pata nahin" or something like that signifies that it won't be too much time now before his eyesight is backBig smile And that line about "Pata nahin zindagi mujhe kya dikhana chaahti hai" was quite significant I thought too.

I found it a little amusing that Dutta would attack them with the knife in spurts and then randomly back off too....lol....but I guess it's understandable as he's still disoriented but trying his best to make sense of what is happening....his suspicious nature being at the forefront of everything obviously. Seema looked sooooooo freaked out looking at that knife....rofl....interesting how sometimes Dutta would threaten to cut her neck and sometimes her wrist? lol

Hmmm despite myself, this epi makes me hopeful that things are finally going to move and come to a head.....his eyesight will come back and maybe some confrontations will be on the cards too :-)

Hain..it was a new God?! I didn't realize...I'm usually snoozing through Nakku's scenes...but Woahhh! What happened to Nakku's faith in Bappa?

Haina? You noticed it too na..I think he'll gain his eyesight soon enough now. I was soo happy to see him in total Dutta-giri mode today. His swinging behaviour (and the knife attacking LOL) actually made sense...he was trying to figure out where he was, who they were, his confusion over his state, his blindness and his helplessness because of it...put all that together and his spurts of anger and frustration are reasonable...and MR, as always, was convincing as a zakhmi sher.Big smile

I told you it was better than the last week's crapfests...when am I ever wrong?Tongue

P.S...Wasn't it great to see so muchhh of Dutta today? And that too in full form, attacking Chanda and Chacha...Clap

Zakhmi sher is the word...I half expected chacha to say it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Just reading back on the previous pages...Khushi, :rolls: @ Dutta's fluffy hair!

Originally posted by HumaG

ok so i just realised something but shouldnt errr chanda wandas delusions end right about NOW? did she not hear the venom and hate D had for her? if i was her i would go maro in chuli baar pani. but then again we are talking about chanda wanda and her delusions i take it she thinks her atonement will just about make everything perfect. yes that makes sense. she is beyond delusional. she needs help.

LOL If they want her to be negative, she's probably going to be in denial and think that she'll 'make it all better', that they're meant to be, etc. etc....that's where the khooni sindoor scene comes in...or maybe she will go down the sacrifice path if they want to have her as a positive influence...let's see...

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

He has to get back to Naku, so the only way in my mind now, is Seema dying to save Dutta from Chaskar, then Chaskar will get a double blow, losing Chanda and also having Dutta chase him down like an hungry tiger :)

Hmm, somehow I don't think Chaskar is too emotionally invested in Chanda...yeah, he was making all those claims about how he loves her and all, but that's all credit to his big mouth LOL...When and if his own behind is on the line, I doubt he will hesitate to even pull the trigger on her only...

Chanda has no hint I guess till now that Dutta is in love with someone else. From his words it seems he is still hurting from her betrayal. So no surprises till now that she thinks she can redeem herself and Dutta. But yeah they may go down the negative route later esp if Kala has to continue having a negative influence on Tasha's life. As it is Chanda does seem to have the in denial tendency. If they dont want to extend Chanda's role then they might make her go away or get her killed while saving Dutta.
Coming to Chaskar what he wants from Chanda is what most men would want from a P.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hi everyone, i hope phone wala epi aaj hi ho
aaj toh good episode aana hai, phir bhi sab itna shaant kyon lag raha hai.
lagta hai dutta aur nakku ki would be phone conversation ke liye sab pahle hi party karne chale gaye hain.

Edited by rubal223 - 25 January 2011 at 7:52am

AbhiAni--Sia---Huma-

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Good eveningBig smile 

rainurubal--Sia---Huma-

Go to top