Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 32)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
what an episode Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming LTL is back Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming because MR got the whole episode literally Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i mean chanda wanda acted today hell even the chachaji looked like  he was acting in the same frame as MR Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
MV was nice in whatever little she had which had my head spinning. she was going roundn and round and round Wacko
and the greaat medicine of LTL is in full flow..the eyes are going to be fine themselves...i cant think of what is a bigger miracle them helaing themselves or hitting your head against a stone or tree and getting your eyesight back ROFL
the way MR did the blind act but relied on his other senses was just Day DreamingDay Dreaming it was perfect Day DreamingDay Dreaming shows just how stron DSP as a charater really is. hes down but in no way out! the sheer desperation of wanting to leave and to go back to his nakku was etched all over his face. is it me or are all his FB's one with the fair nakku. before it was koel nakku now its just the fair nakku...thats saying something if you ask me!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreamsmeghapartiincandescence--Sia--khushixTheRagernaadanmasakalliAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Just finished watching the epi:

Nakku has ditched Bappa for a new God? Some devi maa?LOL Chalo hope she works some miracles instead then :P....MV's bangs seem to be growing out....hope she goes back to her old initial days wala FR hairstyle that I liked.

Ok, coming back to the epi....Dutta was awesome today....much better than previous epis....quite alert and his brain was deffo working in overtime today....lol....and yes Mash, I also noticed the frequent headaches and the way he kept rubbing his eyes as they'd show the screen getting hazy......but I think the biggest indication ofcourse of his eyesight about to come back soon is the convo with the Chacha in the end.....Dutta got a lot of answers in that one....a) that he's at the house of some kothewaali and b) what the doctor has said about his eyesight and the blood clot......the way he walks away in frustration saying, "aankhon ki roshni aayegi lekin kab pata nahin" or something like that signifies that it won't be too much time now before his eyesight is backBig smile And that line about "Pata nahin zindagi mujhe kya dikhana chaahti hai" was quite significant I thought too.

I found it a little amusing that Dutta would attack them with the knife in spurts and then randomly back off too....lol....but I guess it's understandable as he's still disoriented but trying his best to make sense of what is happening....his suspicious nature being at the forefront of everything obviously. Seema looked sooooooo freaked out looking at that knife....rofl....interesting how sometimes Dutta would threaten to cut her neck and sometimes her wrist? lol

Hmmm despite myself, this epi makes me hopeful that things are finally going to move and come to a head.....his eyesight will come back and maybe some confrontations will be on the cards too :-)

Hain..it was a new God?! I didn't realize...I'm usually snoozing through Nakku's scenes...but Woahhh! What happened to Nakku's faith in Bappa?

Haina? You noticed it too na..I think he'll gain his eyesight soon enough now. I was soo happy to see him in total Dutta-giri mode today. His swinging behaviour (and the knife attacking LOL) actually made sense...he was trying to figure out where he was, who they were, his confusion over his state, his blindness and his helplessness because of it...put all that together and his spurts of anger and frustration are reasonable...and MR, as always, was convincing as a zakhmi sher.Big smile

I told you it was better than the last week's crapfests...when am I ever wrong?Tongue

P.S...Wasn't it great to see so muchhh of Dutta today? And that too in full form, attacking Chanda and Chacha...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaHumaGTheRagernaadanmasakalliAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Dutta should start singing this: Chandu ke Chacha ne Chandu ki Chachi ko Chandni chowk mein chutney chatayi :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HumaG

naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

what an episode Day Dreaming LTL is back Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming because MR got the whole episode literally Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming i mean chanda wanda acted today hell even the chachaji looked like  he was acting in the same frame as MR Day Dreaming   Ditto  
MV was nice in whatever little she had which had my head spinning. she was going roundn and round and round Wacko  HAHA i feel for the gal who had to go round n round  she better find her saab after all these rounds and fasttttt 
and the greaat medicine of LTL is in full flow..the eyes are going to be fine themselves...i cant think of what is a bigger miracle them helaing themselves or hitting your head against a stone or tree and getting your eyesight back ROFL  that's so 80's 90's magically eye sight coming back and  Tada Maybe he can act as Blind after getting his eye sight back just to go to the root cause of all this how about that 
the way MR did the blind act but relied on his other senses was just Day DreamingDay Dreaming it was perfect Day DreamingDay Dreaming shows just how stron DSP as a charater really is. hes down but in no way out! the sheer desperation of wanting to leave and to go back to his nakku was etched all over his face. is it me or are all his FB's one with the fair nakku. before it was koel nakku now its just the fair nakku...thats saying something if you ask me!  MR was Fab  He totally aced it Brilliant and Yup Noticed his FB's too  i think he's coming to the terms to forgive his fair naku and is actually able to see her goodness now  & maybe now he will give a chance to Nakku to finally out her point across as before he simply blamed her never gave her a chance to speak and asked her the reason  Hmmm i also liked that he's  able to connect chanda's voice to Seema's Thank God the Cv's didn't made him dumb ala Fanaa way where zuni couldn't recognize aamir  by his voice that was plain dumb 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniHumaG

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
fizzy do NOT even get me started on fanaa *sighs* but seriously it was like DSP was taking our revnege from chanda wanda and chachaji he knew how fustrated we were with the pair of them hence the knife ..DSP our hero *sighs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniincandescencenaadanmasakalli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Hain..it was a new God?! I didn't realize...I'm usually snoozing through Nakku's scenes...but Woahhh! What happened to Nakku's faith in Bappa? LOL her faith in Bappa is still very much intact yaar....she's probably branching out into new avenues.....she's found some new Devi to pray to for a change....diversification...Nakku styleLOL

Haina? You noticed it too na..I think he'll gain his eyesight soon enough now. I was soo happy to see him in total Dutta-giri mode today. His swinging behaviour (and the knife attacking LOL) actually made sense...he was trying to figure out where he was, who they were, his confusion over his state, his blindness and his helplessness because of it...put all that together and his spurts of anger and frustration are reasonable...and MR, as always, was convincing as a zakhmi sher.Big smile Yep....he was fab as always....zakhmi sher is the word....lol....not one to be messed with even if he's injured in any form....especially Chacha ki kya band bajaayi....mazaa aa gayaLOL

I told you it was better than the last week's crapfests...when am I ever wrong?Tongue Yep you told meeee....you are toh neverrrrrrrr wrong....that is why I toh I knew I had to watch today's epiLOL

P.S...Wasn't it great to see so muchhh of Dutta today? And that too in full form, attacking Chanda and Chacha...Clap Yeah his presence in an epi....when he's awake and in his typical Dutta mode anyways makes for awesome entertainment but otherwise also there was movement today int he storyline for which I'm thankful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescence

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Who else but Dutta would feel out a knife of all things and then slip it in his pocket for 'later use'? :lol: Loved how he told Seema that no one in this world helps another without an ulterior motive...'atta boy, way to clock her intentions right off the bat! :lol: And even though he was pretty much only torturing Seema, I still felt annoyed that he was in such close proximity with her :(:lol: She really needs to get a clue re: her delusions now, btw...Dutta openly said to her face that he (still) hates and holds her responsible for his current state...it ain't gonna get any louder and clearer than that :P

Chacha and Seema's face when Dutta walks off into another direction after scaring and putting the terror of god into them was hilarious ROFL ROFL ROFL They were huffing, puffing and looking terrified like they couldn't believe that they had a knife-brandishing, blind madman on their hands LOL Comical stuff.

And Nakku...I knew the girl had suicidal tendencies at the time when she started driving out of nowhere like a maniac, but at least Baaji was there to die with her then! :lol: That cut she got from a million-year old, infected shard looked downright nasty. Really liked her first dialogue about how her mother did this for Ganpat...how it was 'shraddha' for her and so Nakku too is trying to hold on to that ritual of her mother's in order to feel connected to her in some way and find reassurance for what is happening in her own life. MV looked cute otherwise...I randomly noticed that her braid was very nicely done today LOL

Loved the FB of the scene where Dutta asked for Nakku's hand in marriage...couldn't see the complete precap with Dutta's dialogue in any of the videos...chalo, kal hi pura scene dekhlenge!

Edited by make-believe - 24 January 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaMelodiousDreamsHumaGincandescencekhushixTheRagerAreYaar

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
ok so i just realised something but shouldnt errr chanda wandas delusions end right about NOW? did she not hear the venom and hate D had for her? if i was her i would go maro in chuli baar pani. but then again we are talking about chanda wanda and her delusions i take it she thinks her atonement will just about make everything perfect. yes that makes sense. she is beyond delusional. she needs help.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosanaadanmasakalli

Go to top