Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 30)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 11935

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by incandescence

Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.
 
*Raises hand* Me! Me! I noticed it. I think so too that he will get his eye-sight by himself of after being hit by something.


Maybe it's not something that happens instantly. He got hit already...and even bled...so maybe he'll regain his eyesight gradually...who knows...any doctors around?

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64621

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

But guys, one more deeper meaning of Dutta being with Nakku in a blind state can be the merge of dark and fair Nakku, as if he is blind, how will being dark/fair matter Wink? Here he would only be able to 'feel' her, thereby realising the fair/dark quotient was only in his eyes, a person's feel doesnt change. And just bcos someone made a 'mistake', it doesnt necessarily 'change' what a person basically is. Everything lies in the perception of viewing things and circumstances. And act can be deemed right/wrong only based on circumstances, and if your circumstances can be justified, so can the act. 


Honestly at this point, the dark/fair thing doesn't really seem to matter to him anymore....he seems more fixated on the fact that she LIED to him and he thinks HIS Nakku would never have lied....and the fact that he's now calling out for her in this blind state.....always thinking of her....I don't think the fair/dark thing is really an issue in his mind....many previous scenes have already proven that his heart recognizes her.....all the FBs he gets many times prove that the fair and dark have merged in his mind to a large extent.....don't really think we need to see a blind Dutta interacting with Nakku for that final merge to happen.


Yup he was over the fair-dark thingy long back, and recently his problem was only the truth-lie part. But as I mentioned, now he has to come out of his extremist attitude where a person is either 'truthful' or 'dhokebaaz' LOL. One lie and you directly go into the 2nd category! He doesnt believe in anything in between, where even a 'lie' can be justified taking into account the circumstances. Now that he is blind (one sense gone off!), his another sense, i.e., COMMON SENSE will sharpen and he will hopefully be able to see sense ApproveLOL!

 
I think the fact that there are greys in life he has sorta realized it after Baji's drunken talk with him. He realized all these people whether Baji, AS or Naku might have given him dhoka...but the intention behind it wasnt bad. So I dont think D needs to be blind around Naku even in that sense. I feel the blindness is just for the benefit of Seema-D track. Once thats done he will be alrite as otherwise he would have simply left from Seema's place without interacting with her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 64621

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by incandescence

Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.
 
*Raises hand* Me! Me! I noticed it. I think so too that he will get his eye-sight by himself of after being hit by something.


Maybe it's not something that happens instantly. He got hit already...and even bled...so maybe he'll regain his eyesight gradually...who knows...any doctors around?

Errr...ur actually expecting this to make sense scientifically? Well maybe with Naku devi's karishma he will regain his eyesight as soon has Naku comes within his line of sight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaAreYaar

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Joined: 06 January 2011
Posts: 707

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by incandescence

Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.
 
*Raises hand* Me! Me! I noticed it. I think so too that he will get his eye-sight by himself of after being hit by something.


hey shreya,

i just mentioned, he might b getting the headache becos the clot might be dislodging....... there is no need for trauma to dislodge, it can by its own....... once blood supply is restored, he wil b back to normal........ n of course, r dutta will b back to gifting us with amazing expressions through his eyes.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Joined: 22 March 2006
Posts: 5975

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

But guys, one more deeper meaning of Dutta being with Nakku in a blind state can be the merge of dark and fair Nakku, as if he is blind, how will being dark/fair matter Wink? Here he would only be able to 'feel' her, thereby realising the fair/dark quotient was only in his eyes, a person's feel doesnt change. And just bcos someone made a 'mistake', it doesnt necessarily 'change' what a person basically is. Everything lies in the perception of viewing things and circumstances. And act can be deemed right/wrong only based on circumstances, and if your circumstances can be justified, so can the act. 


Honestly at this point, the dark/fair thing doesn't really seem to matter to him anymore....he seems more fixated on the fact that she LIED to him and he thinks HIS Nakku would never have lied....and the fact that he's now calling out for her in this blind state.....always thinking of her....I don't think the fair/dark thing is really an issue in his mind....many previous scenes have already proven that his heart recognizes her.....all the FBs he gets many times prove that the fair and dark have merged in his mind to a large extent.....don't really think we need to see a blind Dutta interacting with Nakku for that final merge to happen.


Yup he was over the fair-dark thingy long back, and recently his problem was only the truth-lie part. But as I mentioned, now he has to come out of his extremist attitude where a person is either 'truthful' or 'dhokebaaz' LOL. One lie and you directly go into the 2nd category! He doesnt believe in anything in between, where even a 'lie' can be justified taking into account the circumstances. Now that he is blind (one sense gone off!), his another sense, i.e., COMMON SENSE will sharpen and he will hopefully be able to see sense ApproveLOL!

 
I think the fact that there are greys in life he has sorta realized it after Baji's drunken talk with him. He realized all these people whether Baji, AS or Naku might have given him dhoka...but the intention behind it wasnt bad. So I dont think D needs to be blind around Naku even in that sense. I feel the blindness is just for the benefit of Seema-D track. Once thats done he will be alrite as otherwise he would have simply left from Seema's place without interacting with her.



Hopefully his blindness is just for the Seema track, or else it will take longer for the actual reunion and start of real romance between Tasha Wink!



Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 January 2011 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100902

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the epi:

Nakku has ditched Bappa for a new God? Some devi maa?LOL Chalo hope she works some miracles instead then :P....MV's bangs seem to be growing out....hope she goes back to her old initial days wala FR hairstyle that I liked.

Ok, coming back to the epi....Dutta was awesome today....much better than previous epis....quite alert and his brain was deffo working in overtime today....lol....and yes Mash, I also noticed the frequent headaches and the way he kept rubbing his eyes as they'd show the screen getting hazy......but I think the biggest indication ofcourse of his eyesight about to come back soon is the convo with the Chacha in the end.....Dutta got a lot of answers in that one....a) that he's at the house of some kothewaali and b) what the doctor has said about his eyesight and the blood clot......the way he walks away in frustration saying, "aankhon ki roshni aayegi lekin kab pata nahin" or something like that signifies that it won't be too much time now before his eyesight is backBig smile And that line about "Pata nahin zindagi mujhe kya dikhana chaahti hai" was quite significant I thought too.

I found it a little amusing that Dutta would attack them with the knife in spurts and then randomly back off too....lol....but I guess it's understandable as he's still disoriented but trying his best to make sense of what is happening....his suspicious nature being at the forefront of everything obviously. Seema looked sooooooo freaked out looking at that knife....rofl....interesting how sometimes Dutta would threaten to cut her neck and sometimes her wrist? lol

Hmmm despite myself, this epi makes me hopeful that things are finally going to move and come to a head.....his eyesight will come back and maybe some confrontations will be on the cards too :-)


Edited by nureat01 - 24 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25dramagoNimmi.Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaPyari_Zahrakabeeraspeaking--Sia--khushixMrsKhan

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Joined: 06 August 2007
Posts: 8200

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode- a big improvement from what we've been getting lately. MR was amazing, that moment Chacha told Dutta that he would eventually be able to see Star- fantastic expressions!! Clap Amazing how Dutta manages to shine even when vulnerable, still manages to have that level of power and control over others- what a breath of fresh air it was to hear Dutta's BG music after so long Day Dreaming 
 
Dutta's eyesight is definitely on his way back- My Uncle lost his eyesight after an accident, he was getting headaches because of the strain his eyes were experiencing- slowly he began to see light around the edges, still black in the middle though- now he can see with one eye, but the other eye he cannot see through. So yeah, this is definitely a sign that Dutta's eyesight will be back soon. x


Edited by Pyari_Zahra - 24 January 2011 at 11:00am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 100902

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I really liked today's episode- a big improvement from what we've been getting lately. MR was amazing, that moment Chacha told Dutta that he would eventually be able to see Star- fantastic expressions!! Clap Amazing how Dutta manages to shine even when vulnerable, still manages to have that level of power and control over others- what a breath of fresh air it was to hear Dutta's BG music after so long Day Dreaming 
 
Dutta's eyesight is definitely on his way back- My Uncle lost his eyesight after an accident, he was getting headaches because of the strain his eyes were experiencing- slowly he began to see light around the edges, still black in the middle though- now he can see with one eye, but the other eye he cannot see through. So yeah, this is definitely a sign that Dutta's eyesight will be back soon. x


Oh yeah I loved MR's expressions in that last scene with the Chacha too! He was superb!

Oh so these headaches being an indication of his eyesight coming back tie up scientifically too? Niceeeeeee.....maybe this show is more logical sometimes than we give it credit forLOL

Yeah I'm quite convinced after watching today's epi that Dutta's eyesight is on it's way back too....won't be too long now.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAnisub_rosaskavitha08Pyari_Zahra--Sia--kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1193   Views: 86454

NiharikaMishra 1193 86454 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 308   Views: 21764

Dew-drop 308 21764 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1199   Views: 31957

iwantitall 1199 31957 12 September 2010 at 3:01am by alphy_natan
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: minuu   Replies: 1164   Views: 48261

minuu 1164 48261 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 96   Views: 20201

Pari_Angle 96 20201 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index