Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 29)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

But guys, one more deeper meaning of Dutta being with Nakku in a blind state can be the merge of dark and fair Nakku, as if he is blind, how will being dark/fair matter Wink? Here he would only be able to 'feel' her, thereby realising the fair/dark quotient was only in his eyes, a person's feel doesnt change. And just bcos someone made a 'mistake', it doesnt necessarily 'change' what a person basically is. Everything lies in the perception of viewing things and circumstances. And act can be deemed right/wrong only based on circumstances, and if your circumstances can be justified, so can the act. 

Honestly at this point, the dark/fair thing doesn't really seem to matter to him anymore....he seems more fixated on the fact that she LIED to him and he thinks HIS Nakku would never have lied....and the fact that he's now calling out for her in this blind state.....always thinking of her....I don't think the fair/dark thing is really an issue in his mind....many previous scenes have already proven that his heart recognizes her.....all the FBs he gets many times prove that the fair and dark have merged in his mind to a large extent.....don't really think we need to see a blind Dutta interacting with Nakku for that final merge to happen.

Yup he was over the fair-dark thingy long back, and recently his problem was only the truth-lie part. But as I mentioned, now he has to come out of his extremist attitude where a person is either 'truthful' or 'dhokebaaz' LOL. One lie and you directly go into the 2nd category! He doesnt believe in anything in between, where even a 'lie' can be justified taking into account the circumstances. Now that he is blind (one sense gone off!), his another sense, i.e., COMMON SENSE will sharpen and he will hopefully be able to see sense ApproveLOL!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnineets_ltl-Azy-MrsKhanAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by make-believe

Oh yeah, Nakku is going to be weak herself from the fast right...fainting and falling all over the place? Uske upar se when Dutta comes to break her fast, he himself will be blind, kya?  Reunion of the handicaps LOLLOL

ROFL 

Ok, now that I think of it, I want him to break her fast and carry her to their room...She said she will come only if he calls her right...LOL

Ok I am supposed to stop day-dreaming here and do some work...LOL

I think this dream of yours is going to materializeTongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29AbhiAniMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

But guys, one more deeper meaning of Dutta being with Nakku in a blind state can be the merge of dark and fair Nakku, as if he is blind, how will being dark/fair matter Wink? Here he would only be able to 'feel' her, thereby realising the fair/dark quotient was only in his eyes, a person's feel doesnt change. And just bcos someone made a 'mistake', it doesnt necessarily 'change' what a person basically is. Everything lies in the perception of viewing things and circumstances. And act can be deemed right/wrong only based on circumstances, and if your circumstances can be justified, so can the act. 

Honestly at this point, the dark/fair thing doesn't really seem to matter to him anymore....he seems more fixated on the fact that she LIED to him and he thinks HIS Nakku would never have lied....and the fact that he's now calling out for her in this blind state.....always thinking of her....I don't think the fair/dark thing is really an issue in his mind....many previous scenes have already proven that his heart recognizes her.....all the FBs he gets many times prove that the fair and dark have merged in his mind to a large extent.....don't really think we need to see a blind Dutta interacting with Nakku for that final merge to happen.

I think the issue was never about fair and dark. The issue was she didnt tell him the truth. I was pleased when the other day Dutta was having flashbacks on the road and they showed fair and dark Naku. Its good they didnt go with only fair Naku. Dark Naku will remain with him forever as she was the one who initiated the change. And now fair Naku will become a part of his life for completing the change. Both are the same. I was happy to see that there wasn't one specific image of Naku shown. He was just thinking of the Naku, without the 'colour' tag attached, helping him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosakhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Yup he was over the fair-dark thingy long back, and recently his problem was only the truth-lie part. But as I mentioned, now he has to come out of his extremist attitude where a person is either 'truthful' or 'dhokebaaz' LOL. One lie and you directly go into the 2nd category! He doesnt believe in anything in between, where even a 'lie' can be justified taking into account the circumstances. Now that he is blind (one sense gone off!), his another sense, i.e., COMMON SENSE will sharpen and he will hopefully be able to see sense ApproveLOL!

LOL yeah he always acts up about the whole dhokebaaz thing but I think the way the creatives have dealt with this whole issue....in this very gradual manner....Dutta's anger and hurt over the whole thing kinda breaking down piece by piece....until this very moment before he left the house for the accident and we see just HOW much he had mellowed that he allowed Nakku to tie that dhaaga on him etc. etc....I think those little moments already show how much he had mellowed so he really doesn't need an extended blind interaction with Nakku to FEEL her in that sense I think......I think this judaai that he's going through currently.....seperated from her like this.....that's done the trick for the final jolt in many ways....you can never really change your PERSONALITY....and some things are inherent to his personality...but he has come a long way in trying to understand her too I feel....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Waittt...why do you guys think he won't get his eyesight back? I think, he would...very soon. I don't know if anyone other than me noticed it..or maybe I have an overactive imagination....but his head or his eyes were causing him some pain...he kept on touching his head, shaking it, as if something up there aches.

*Raises hand* Me! Me! I noticed it. I think so too that he will get his eye-sight by himself of after being hit by something.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeakingincandescence

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

ROFL ROFL ROFL Maybe the weight of that rusting brain has finally become unbearable! LOL

Oh, that was so hilarious, Mash...the way you said 'something up there'...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaincandescenceMrsKhanAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

LOL yeah he always acts up about the whole dhokebaaz thing but I think the way the creatives have dealt with this whole issue....in this very gradual manner....Dutta's anger and hurt over the whole thing kinda breaking down piece by piece....until this very moment before he left the house for the accident and we see just HOW much he had mellowed that he allowed Nakku to tie that dhaaga on him etc. etc....I think those little moments already show how much he had mellowed so he really doesn't need an extended blind interaction with Nakku to FEEL her in that sense I think......I think this judaai that he's going through currently.....seperated from her like this.....that's done the trick for the final jolt in many ways....you can never really change your PERSONALITY....and some things are inherent to his personality...but he has come a long way in trying to understand her too I feel....

Yup by the time he left home, he was almost there....and its this accident that is making this 'almost' into 'completely'......but if it hadnt been for this accident, am sure when he would have returned home, he would have carried the same old 'grumpy' expression towards Nakku LOL....even when he allowed her to tie the dhaga on his hands, he was constantly looking towards AS, as if he was primarily doing all this to make AS happy. But now when he comes back, he will come back wholeheartedly to Nakku, all by himself, and not cos of AS, Baaji or any external person between them Thumbs Up!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosa

Go to top