Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 28)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by khushix

shudnt dutta be havin an operation to get his eye sight back? it wont just come back sitting/sleeping in one room...LOL

LOL an operation by THAT faaltu doctor, Khushi? Bacche ki jaan loge kya?TongueLOL.....I hope Bappa performs some miracle and the pressure on whatever nerve it is affecting his eyes is relieved on its own and he gets his eyesight backLOL.....

i didnt really mean that faltu doc..LOL oh well, i guess whatever that blood cloth dutta has will dissolve on its own and he will get his eyesight back..LOL

Exactly.....I also hope that blood clot or whatever dissolves on its own....Bappa has performed bigger miracles than this for Nakku......this would be a piece of cake in comparisonLOL....I just want Dutta's eyesight back....whatever the means (BARRING the eye transplant theoryLOL)

yaar kaisa dissovle hoga lol? Science at its best? Like an aspirin in water? Lol, sorry the word 'dissovle' got me thinking...Geek

Maybe those headaches mean something.Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Don't you think she is one! LOLShocked She pets and touches him like he is her little (big LOL) doll...she talks about him in delusion, like a child does to reassure him/herself...about being forgiven and nursing him and what not...even her whiny voice and crying makes me think of a ditzy, little girl LOL

Oh yeah, Nakku is going to be weak herself from the fast right...fainting and falling all over the place? Uske upar se when Dutta comes to break her fast, he himself will be blind, kya? LOL Reunion of the handicaps LOL

LMFAO@ "reunion of the handicaps"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL There goes that theory....who will nurse BOTH of them then? The ever dependable Baajirao?LOLLOL Bechara BaajiLOL

And word@ Seema's voice being so ditzy sounding...she sounds like a total whiny, annoying airheadLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29kabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have a strong feeling Dutta's eyesight is not going to return anytime soon (especially courtesy Seema), and that Nakku will find him in a blind and helpless state, from where she will take on and nurse him back to health, thereby proving yet again to Dutta and the world the high stature of her love.....

Nooooooooooooooooo....I"m going to be SO disappointed if they show that....I do NOT want to see a helpless blind Dutta returning to Nakku.....I want him to be able to SEE her. WHY does Nakku need to prove her love in THAT fashion....she's done FAR bigger things than that in the past.....I don't see the need for this and I REALLY hope they don't show that....would just be a bigger dragfest than ever.

Naku doesn't need to prove anything anymore....enough of that! She has done her part...now it's Dutta's turn to come forward and accept and love her for what she really is....give her all that she deserves! And for that he has to make a re-entry into Naku's life hale and hearty and hopefully in a more heroic fashion than their first meeting! 

Btw, they did show FBs of their first meeting tonight!Embarrassed
@In bold: Now thats what I want! Can we let loose a few leches in Patilwadi to go after vahini saheb?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

But guys, one more deeper meaning of Dutta being with Nakku in a blind state can be the merge of dark and fair Nakku, as if he is blind, how will being dark/fair matter Wink? Here he would only be able to 'feel' her, thereby realising the fair/dark quotient was only in his eyes, a person's feel doesnt change. And just bcos someone made a 'mistake', it doesnt necessarily 'change' what a person basically is. Everything lies in the perception of viewing things and circumstances. An act can be deemed right/wrong only based on circumstances, and if your circumstances can be justified, so can the act. 

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 January 2011 at 10:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAnineets_ltl

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
@ make-believe
Seema aunty found her 'toy' boy! Yeah she is very clingy, extremely repetitive about forgiveness and very delusional. Your description was funny though!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosakabeeraspeakingMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by make-believe

Oh yeah, Nakku is going to be weak herself from the fast right...fainting and falling all over the place? Uske upar se when Dutta comes to break her fast, he himself will be blind, kya?  Reunion of the handicaps LOLLOL

ROFL 

Ok, now that I think of it, I want him to break her fast and carry her to their room...She said she will come only if he calls her right...LOL

Ok I am supposed to stop day-dreaming here and do some work...LOL

I guess carrying her to his room after a fainting spell would qualify as being asked to come back. LOL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnisub_rosa

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

But guys, one more deeper meaning of Dutta being with Nakku in a blind state can be the merge of dark and fair Nakku, as if he is blind, how will being dark/fair matter Wink? Here he would only be able to 'feel' her, thereby realising the fair/dark quotient was only in his eyes, a person's feel doesnt change. And just bcos someone made a 'mistake', it doesnt necessarily 'change' what a person basically is. Everything lies in the perception of viewing things and circumstances. And act can be deemed right/wrong only based on circumstances, and if your circumstances can be justified, so can the act. 

Honestly at this point, the dark/fair thing doesn't really seem to matter to him anymore....he seems more fixated on the fact that she LIED to him and he thinks HIS Nakku would never have lied....and the fact that he's now calling out for her in this blind state.....always thinking of her....I don't think the fair/dark thing is really an issue in his mind....many previous scenes have already proven that his heart recognizes her.....all the FBs he gets many times prove that the fair and dark have merged in his mind to a large extent.....don't really think we need to see a blind Dutta interacting with Nakku for that final merge to happen.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagoAbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Omg! Miya biwi dono ko handicap banadiya! U guys r are jokers!ROFL

Go to top