Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 27)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have a strong feeling Dutta's eyesight is not going to return anytime soon (especially courtesy Seema), and that Nakku will find him in a blind and helpless state, from where she will take on and nurse him back to health, thereby proving yet again to Dutta and the world the high stature of her love.....

Nooooooooooooooooo....I"m going to be SO disappointed if they show that....I do NOT want to see a helpless blind Dutta returning to Nakku.....I want him to be able to SEE her. WHY does Nakku need to prove her love in THAT fashion....she's done FAR bigger things than that in the past.....I don't see the need for this and I REALLY hope they don't show that....would just be a bigger dragfest than ever.

For a change can we have Dutta care for Naku? Like her feet gets infected or something due to stepping on the glass...etc etc.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29neets_ltlsub_rosakhushixAreYaar

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

I have a strong feeling Dutta's eyesight is not going to return anytime soon (especially courtesy Seema), and that Nakku will find him in a blind and helpless state, from where she will take on and nurse him back to health, thereby proving yet again to Dutta and the world the high stature of her love.....

Nooooooooooooooooo....I"m going to be SO disappointed if they show that....I do NOT want to see a helpless blind Dutta returning to Nakku.....I want him to be able to SEE her. WHY does Nakku need to prove her love in THAT fashion....she's done FAR bigger things than that in the past.....I don't see the need for this and I REALLY hope they don't show that....would just be a bigger dragfest than ever.

Naku doesn't need to prove anything anymore....enough of that! She has done her part...now it's Dutta's turn to come forward and accept and love her for what she really is....give her all that she deserves! And for that he has to make a re-entry into Naku's life hale and hearty and hopefully in a more heroic fashion than their first meeting! 

Btw, they did show FBs of their first meeting tonight!Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlkabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by khushix

shudnt dutta be havin an operation to get his eye sight back? it wont just come back sitting/sleeping in one room...LOL

LOL an operation by THAT faaltu doctor, Khushi? Bacche ki jaan loge kya?TongueLOL.....I hope Bappa performs some miracle and the pressure on whatever nerve it is affecting his eyes is relieved on its own and he gets his eyesight backLOL.....

i didnt really mean that faltu doc..LOL oh well, i guess whatever that blood cloth dutta has will dissolve on its own and he will get his eyesight back..LOL

Exactly.....I also hope that blood clot or whatever dissolves on its own....Bappa has performed bigger miracles than this for Nakku......this would be a piece of cake in comparisonLOL....I just want Dutta's eyesight back....whatever the means (BARRING the eye transplant theoryLOL)

yaar kaisa dissovle hoga lol? Science at its best? Like an aspirin in water? Lol, sorry the word 'dissovle' got me thinking...Geek
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

And the way DN look at each other is just so SPECIAL....like they can see into each other's souls!Day Dreaming....this blindness right now is still kinda tolerable cuz they are seperated by distance as well....but I really won't be able to stand it if Nakku is right in front of him and he can't see her anymore....we've had enough of watching a helpless Dutta....none of that when he's back in PN...please.

Originally posted by crystal_29

@bold : that so reminds me of the way they looked at each other before the hug in Anna's den....Sigh...Day Dreaming I was something like that or better than that for this reunion...

You guys Day Dreaming Word, the way they look at each other in Anna's den is exacccctly the kind of thing I imagine! Hmm, it's going to be such a moment Smile

Exactly...ditto to both of you.....that MOMENT is what we are all waiting for now....like the moment in Anna's den....when he sees her after all that time....that world of emotions in their eyes....that's exactly what I'm imagining in this reunion again as Dutta is able to SEE her again finally in more ways than one...on the surface as well as with a whole new understanding and love....THAT is the moment I want to see....the moment in Anna's den was epic.....ESPECIALLY cuz of all their eyes communicated to each other in the moment before the hug.....and I want something like that if not bigger for this DN reunion too.....I think it would be more epic cuz Dutta would be regaining his eyesight on multiple levels...on the surface as well as the fact that his prejudices and misunderstandings about Nakku which were blinding him in his heart would clear away....and I want THAT to show in his eyes as he looks at herDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Lol! You've described Seema like a child not wanting to let go of it's favourite toy! Hmm....possibilities, possbilities. U might b right. I just have a habit of being overly optimistic about future predictions.

Don't you think she is one! LOLShocked She pets and touches him like he is her little (big LOL) doll...she talks about him in delusion, like a child does to reassure him/herself...about being forgiven and nursing him and what not...even her whiny voice and crying makes me think of a ditzy, little girl LOL

Originally posted by kshreya2002

For a change can we have Dutta care for Naku? Like her feet gets infected or something due to stepping on the glass...etc etc.

Oh yeah, Nakku is going to be weak herself from the fast right...fainting and falling all over the place? Uske upar se when Dutta comes to break her fast, he himself will be blind, kya? LOL Reunion of the handicaps LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29neets_ltlsub_rosakhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

But...but...but...I want Dutta to see Nakku Disapprove...I want her to have that moment of seeing the love and yearning that he has experienced flowing from his eyes...like Ksh said, his eyes are him...the way he looks at people or even doesn't look at them...I am ready to take weeks of Seema's presence in the story, but please, get his eyes back!

Exactly....big BIG NO to Dutta returning blind to PN....I'm going to throw a huge tantrum if they show that.....I want his eyesight back by the moment when he sees Nakku again....that moment better be amazing and he better be able to SEE her....or there's no point, period. We've been tolerating this blind track for the past month anyways.....they better not test our patience beyond that and drag it out for the "drama" of a blind Dutta....it's only going to undermine the character if he is not able to see for so long.

I feel Dutta losing his eye sight it for the benefit of the Seema-Dutta track. Once he is on the verge of returning to his family there is no point of it. Dutta would lose his edge if he returned home blind. He wouldnt be as lethal as he usually is physically. Also Naku has looked after him under worse circumstances for her to prove her love yet again by looking after him. So I hope when Tasha meet he is able to see Naku.

AbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Naku doesn't need to prove anything anymore....enough of that! She has done her part...now it's Dutta's turn to come forward and accept and love her for what she really is....give her all that she deserves! And for that he has to make a re-entry into Naku's life hale and hearty and hopefully in a more heroic fashion than their first meeting! 

Btw, they did show FBs of their first meeting tonight!Embarrassed

Worddddddddddd to everything you said here! Nakku really doesn't need to prove anything more.....it is high time we see something different and DUTTA moving forward instead.....she deserves that much atleast after all her suffering in the past few months. And yes we want our HERO back! Not a helpless blind version of him!

Ohhh they showed the first meeting ke FBs?? Niceeeeee....good change from the dhaaga scene flashbacksWackoLOL

AbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Oh yeah, Nakku is going to be weak herself from the fast right...fainting and falling all over the place? Uske upar se when Dutta comes to break her fast, he himself will be blind, kya?  Reunion of the handicaps LOLLOL

ROFL 

Ok, now that I think of it, I want him to break her fast and carry her to their room...She said she will come only if he calls her right...LOL

Ok I am supposed to stop day-dreaming here and do some work...LOL

nabilamubeenAbhiAnisub_rosakabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Go to top