Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 24)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Finally an episode almost full of Dutta Clap! I think its after a longgg time we are getting to see Dutta filled in almost 85% of the epi! Its always a treat to watch him act, no matter what the scene is....and as usual his performace today was also brilliant Clap! I loved the way he held Seema's hand behind and kept the knife on her neck, kya style tha LOL!

Am just confused thinking, did he actually hear Chaaskar and recognise him Confused? And another wierd thing is, why isnt Dutta asking them to contact his family? He is going on threatening him and trying to find out who they are, but why isnt he telling them that he wants to contact his family Confused?! And all this while, dint he remember Nakku, AS, Baaji, etc.? After all this question and answer session he had with them, the next thing he should have told them should have been that he wants to atleast talk to his family. Why he dint do that Confused? And how come today he dint have any regular FBs of Nakku?

Looks like the CVs want to drag his stay at Seema's for some more time, thats why they are not giving him the common sense to talk to them about informing/meeting his family.

Maybe he didnt ask to contact his family because he feels these people have sort of jailed him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.*dewdrop~pearl*-Azy-kabeeraspeaking

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Seema was so scared of the knife..lol.. if it was Naku, she'l be standing there calmly..LOL

i think Dutta will only deal with Chaskar after he gets his eye sight back and when hs back at PN.. but before he cud meet up w/ Chaskar, Kala might kill C so he wont say her name.. hmm..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

Originally posted by make-believe

Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! LOL 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week LOL They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

hey there,

i cudnt see dutta recognizing chaskar in the precap. did he really realize its chaskar? wat did he tell??........

regarding eyesight, he is getting his headaches every now n then might b bcos, the clot seems to b dislodging............ that much i cud sense.......

mishal is superb even when blind....... he tried to squint his eyes a little before the end just making us think, he is concentrating real hard n in pain........... awesome actor.........

He realized its Chaskar and thinks Chanda and Chacha are in this plot with Chaskar.
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Finally an episode almost full of Dutta Clap! I think its after a longgg time we are getting to see Dutta filled in almost 85% of the epi! Its always a treat to watch him act, no matter what the scene is....and as usual his performace today was also brilliant Clap! I loved the way he held Seema's hand behind and kept the knife on her neck, kya style tha LOL!

Am just confused thinking, did he actually hear Chaaskar and recognise him Confused? And another wierd thing is, why isnt Dutta asking them to contact his family? He is going on threatening him and trying to find out who they are, but why isnt he telling them that he wants to contact his family Confused?! And all this while, dint he remember Nakku, AS, Baaji, etc.? After all this question and answer session he had with them, the next thing he should have told them should have been that he wants to atleast talk to his family. Why he dint do that Confused? And how come today he dint have any regular FBs of Nakku?

Looks like the CVs want to drag his stay at Seema's for some more time, thats why they are not giving him the common sense to talk to them about informing/meeting his family.

Maybe he didnt ask to contact his family because he feels these people have sort of jailed him.

He did say once that he wanted to get out of the place! But yeah, he does think that he has been trapped...so he might not be talking about going back to his family right now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29MrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I also was considering if he might gain his eyesight back in b/w and pretend like he's still blind to trick all these ppl and then escape somehow?

Sounds good to me...for once it'd be nice to see Dutta stealthily toying and playing games with others rather than the opposite LOL 

All these predictions and this discussion shows one thing though...there was finally something worth speculating about...they did make some sort progress! Hallelujah! Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7Nimmi.neets_ltlCrystal29sub_rosakhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling Dutta's eyesight is not going to return anytime soon (especially courtesy Seema), and that Nakku will find him in a blind and helpless state, from where she will take on and nurse him back to health, thereby proving yet again to Dutta and the world the high stature of her love.....

Nimmi.-Azy-khushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
They cannot drag the story anymore. The return of  Dutta's eyesight does not require nursing. How long can Seema keep mum about who she is considering Chaskar is now around the place all the time? She has to let Dutta know what is going on because only then can the story move along. I know I am being optimistic about everything getting done and dusted this week, and forgiveness to happen quickly...but would we all want that to take another 2 weeks?? They have got to wrap it up!

sub_rosaMrsKhanAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

I have a strong feeling Dutta's eyesight is not going to return anytime soon (especially courtesy Seema), and that Nakku will find him in a blind and helpless state, from where she will take on and nurse him back to health, thereby proving yet again to Dutta and the world the high stature of her love.....

Nooooooooooooooooo....I"m going to be SO disappointed if they show that....I do NOT want to see a helpless blind Dutta returning to Nakku.....I want him to be able to SEE her. WHY does Nakku need to prove her love in THAT fashion....she's done FAR bigger things than that in the past.....I don't see the need for this and I REALLY hope they don't show that....would just be a bigger dragfest than ever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlkabeeraspeakingkhushixMrsKhan

Go to top