Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 23)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I don't want Dutta to return to PN in his blind state...hmmm...maybe he can be on the run from Seema's place with Chaskar on his heels and he hits his head somewhere...yet still runs on in pain, hides and manages to escape? Anything but an eye transplant, or any kind of operation for that matter either LOLWacko They are going to make such a royal joke out of it LOL 

Maybe Dutta won't try to escape Ermm He might put on an 'undercover' act to find out more about these people while hiding himself from Chaskar, of course...that would give them time for Seema-Dutta conversations and confrontation...

@bold: WORDDD....I also want him to regain his eyesight before returning to PN.....anything but an eye transplant from Seema....that idea still gives me nightmares *shudders* lol....but yeah he can hit his head or someone can hit him on the head with a dandaa in the tussle/fight to escape....whatever....but yeah want his eyesight back before returning to PN. No blind Dutta and Nakku nursing him back to health fundas.

I also was considering if he might gain his eyesight back in b/w and pretend like he's still blind to trick all these ppl and then escape somehow?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkabeeraspeaking

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! LOL 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week LOL They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

hey there,

i cudnt see dutta recognizing chaskar in the precap. did he really realize its chaskar? wat did he tell??........

regarding eyesight, he is getting his headaches every now n then might b bcos, the clot seems to b dislodging............ that much i cud sense.......

mishal is superb even when blind....... he tried to squint his eyes a little before the end just making us think, he is concentrating real hard n in pain........... awesome actor.........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramago-Azy-kabeeraspeakingTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

I am excited to see what Dutta will do now as he thinks these ppl are with Chaskar. Will he try to escape from there or confront them. If he escaped, we will have no Dutta-Seema confrontation, which by the way was the reason we put up with Seema for so long. If he confronts then maybe it would be interesting...Wow, at least there is something to look forward to now.

D can confront Seema even later...lets not forget she is Naku's new BFF.

rayjstCrystal29

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Ksh: LOL I don't mind seeing Dutta TALKING with Seema....they can "bond" over convos....no problem....will take that over khoon bhari maang type of crap anyday....but they've dragged this for eons so I don't even know WHEN/IF Dutta will have a proper convo with Seema....if he now thinks that she's with Chaaskar, maybe he'll confront her and then she'll tell him who she is....let's see.

I just hope he hits his head and gets his eyesight back and then confronts/bonds with whoever he wants to. Btw this bonding with thingy...its Naku's haque. So Dutta better run away.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

From the precap, Dutta has sussed Chaskar's involvement, so maybe tomorrow he will confront Seema about it, who will probably tell him that shes not involved blah blah. Hopefully, she will reveal her true identity and they can use tht 1 episode where she asks for forgiveness. Then maybe Dutta's eyesight will return at the end of this week, and he will  meet Naku somehow and go to PN. Then deal with Chaskar?

I would be highly surprised if this happens...Seema is too selfish for it...in her own words, she won't ask Dutta for forgiveness until she nurses him back to health and he regains his eyesight...plus, if she is busy deflecting accusations of involvement with Chaskar, the last thing I see her doing is revealing that she is one of the other betrayers in his life...

She might pacify him by saying that Chaskar comes to her place and does dada-giri...maybe Dutta will believe her too...wait, will he find out that she is a prostitute? Now I want thatttt to happen, asap! Would be fantastic to see his reaction keeping in mind the views he has about trafficking women...

Edited by make-believe - 24 January 2011 at 9:18am

rayjst

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I don't want Dutta to return to PN in his blind state...hmmm...maybe he can be on the run from Seema's place with Chaskar on his heels and he hits his head somewhere...yet still runs on in pain, hides and manages to escape? Anything but an eye transplant, or any kind of operation for that matter either LOLWacko They are going to make such a royal joke out of it LOL 

Maybe Dutta won't try to escape Ermm He might put on an 'undercover' act to find out more about these people while hiding himself from Chaskar, of course...that would give them time for Seema-Dutta conversations and confrontation...

@bold: WORDDD....I also want him to regain his eyesight before returning to PN.....anything but an eye transplant from Seema....that idea still gives me nightmares *shudders* lol....but yeah he can hit his head or someone can hit him on the head with a dandaa in the tussle/fight to escape....whatever....but yeah want his eyesight back before returning to PN. No blind Dutta and Nakku nursing him back to health fundas.

I also was considering if he might gain his eyesight back in b/w and pretend like he's still blind to trick all these ppl and then escape somehow?

Chaskar was responsible for him losing his eyesight...maybe he can do the honors of hitting him on his head.

rayjst

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Finally an episode almost full of Dutta Clap! I think its after a longgg time we are getting to see Dutta filled in almost 85% of the epi! Its always a treat to watch him act, no matter what the scene is....and as usual his performace today was also brilliant Clap! I loved the way he held Seema's hand behind and kept the knife on her neck, kya style tha LOL!

Am just confused thinking, did he actually hear Chaaskar and recognise him Confused? And another wierd thing is, why isnt Dutta asking them to contact his family? He is going on threatening them and trying to find out who they are, but why isnt he telling them that he wants to contact his family Confused?! And all this while, dint he remember Nakku, AS, Baaji, etc.? After all this question and answer session he had with them, the next thing he should have told them should have been that he wants to atleast talk to his family. Why he dint do that Confused? And how come today he dint have any regular FBs of Nakku?

Looks like the CVs want to drag his stay at Seema's for some more time, thats why they are not giving him the common sense to talk to them about informing/meeting his family.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 January 2011 at 9:22am

rayjst-Azy-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neets_ltl

From the precap, Dutta has sussed Chaskar's involvement, so maybe tomorrow he will confront Seema about it, who will probably tell him that shes not involved blah blah. Hopefully, she will reveal her true identity and they can use tht 1 episode where she asks for forgiveness. Then maybe Dutta's eyesight will return at the end of this week, and he will  meet Naku somehow and go to PN. Then deal with Chaskar?

I would be highly surprised if this happens...Seema is too selfish for it...in her own words, she won't ask Dutta for forgiveness until she nurses him back to health and he regains his eyesight...plus, if she is busy deflecting accusations of involvement with Chaskar, the last thing I see her doing is revealing that she is one of the other betrayers in his life...

She might pacify him by saying that Chaskar comes to her place and does dada-giri...maybe Dutta will believe her too...wait, will he find out that she is a prostitute? Now I want thatttt to happen, asap! Would be fantastic to see his reaction keeping in mind the views he has about trafficking women...

Dutta knows Chanda is a P. The chacha tells him that he is at Chanda Bai's kotha.

Nimmi.kabeeraspeaking

Go to top