Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread |24th Jan - 28th Jan| LU Pg 127 (Page 22)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I am excited to see what Dutta will do now as he thinks these ppl are with Chaskar. Will he try to escape from there or confront them. If he escaped, we will have no Dutta-Seema confrontation, which by the way was the reason we put up with Seema for so long. If he confronts then maybe it would be interesting...Wow, at least there is something to look forward to now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.sub_rosaskavitha08-Azy-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

No complaints from me.. I liked the epi.LOL

Dutta is awake and has a knife...lol...and he recognised Chaskar in the precap. So the story is moving, am sure he will get out of there this week, then chaskar will follow him and try to kill him...Dutta will somehow reach Nakku.Baaji in the meantime and then Dutta-Nakku will save each other...lol..so how is my predictionsWink

love the prediction crystal......hope that happens ....
just a small change instad of dutta n nakku saving each other....
baji takes over andd a midst of all that chaos dutta n nakku 's reunion..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

I am excited to see what Dutta will do now as he thinks these ppl are with Chaskar. Will he try to escape from there or confront them. If he escaped, we will have no Dutta-Seema confrontation, which by the way was the reason we put up with Seema for so long. If he confronts then maybe it would be interesting...Wow, at least there is something to look forward to now.

If Dutta manages to escape from this place in his BLIND state, that would be the miracle to beat all miraclesLOLLOL......So I'm hoping he regains his eyesight before then.

But yes, I'm also thinking a confrontation is on the cards now that he thinks these ppl are involved with Chaaskar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.Crystal29sub_rosafuzzyfacekabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just get his eyesight back. I dont mind if he bonds with Suds after that.

Noooooooooooo LOL

I don't want Dutta to return to PN in his blind state...hmmm...maybe he can be on the run from Seema's place with Chaskar on his heels and he hits his head somewhere...yet still runs on in pain, hides and manages to escape? Anything but an eye transplant, or any kind of operation for that matter either LOLWacko They are going to make such a royal joke out of it LOL 

Maybe Dutta won't try to escape Ermm He might put on an 'undercover' act to find out more about these people while hiding himself from Chaskar, of course...that would give them time for Seema-Dutta conversations and confrontation...

Edited by make-believe - 24 January 2011 at 9:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhanAreYaar

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skavitha08

No complaints from me.. I liked the epi.LOL

Dutta is awake and has a knife...lol...and he recognised Chaskar in the precap. So the story is moving, am sure he will get out of there this week, then chaskar will follow him and try to kill him...Dutta will somehow reach Nakku.Baaji in the meantime and then Dutta-Nakku will save each other...lol..so how is my predictionsWink

love the prediction crystal......hope that happens ....
just a small change instad of dutta n nakku saving each other....
baji takes over andd a midst of all that chaos dutta n nakku 's reunion..Day Dreaming

That would be perfect.... Baaji will get a role to play then. He has been just driving around for so long now..First Tasha reunion, then Duji..Clap

divya17-7sub_rosa

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

If Dutta manages to escape from this place in his BLIND state, that would be the miracle to beat all miraclesLOLLOL......So I'm hoping he regains his eyesight before then.

But yes, I'm also thinking a confrontation is on the cards now that he thinks these ppl are involved with Chaaskar.

Let him have a confrontation with Seema when he is blind. I want him to see Nakku first after he regains eyesight....LOL

divya17-7neets_ltl

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Mash and Rosa, good to hear you guys liked it...bodes of better things to come! LOL 

Okay, for anyone who remembers the precap verbatim, offer your services...what exactly did Dutta say? Did he find out that Chaskar was the one who tried killing him or just recognized Chaskar's voice and that he's with these people?

EDIT: 

Originally posted by kshreya2002

And ooo...the bright spot-No Kala...no Suds!

I was thinking just a few minutes ago actually that AG has almost been temporarily out of work for this past week LOL They've really put Kala on the down-low suddenly...

After a hectic couple of months she needs ATLEAST a couple of months of rest along with Sumit Kaul.

rayjstsub_rosa

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
From the precap, Dutta has sussed Chaskar's involvement, so maybe tomorrow he will confront Seema about it, who will probably tell him that shes not involved blah blah. Hopefully, she will reveal her true identity and they can use tht 1 episode where she asks for forgiveness. Then maybe Dutta's eyesight will return at the end of this week, and he will  meet Naku somehow and go to PN. Then deal with Chaskar?

Go to top